Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The guide sais that Mozart played this instrument when he was 6 year old. Chateau de Versailles.

Am I wrong or Chateau de Versailles  was closed today? Nobody around. So what? Mika had a private visit? Pas mal notre VIP:-) :mikalove:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Am I wrong or Chateau de Versailles  was closed today? Nobody around. So what? Mika had a private visit? Pas mal notre VIP:-) :mikalove:

Le Château

Spoiler

Ouvert tous les jours sauf le lundi
et le 1er mai

Horaires : 9h – 18h30
Dernière admission : 18h
Fermeture des caisses : 17h50

The Castle

Open every day except Monday
and May 1

Timetable: 9am - 6.30pm
Last admission: 18h
Closing of the crates: 17h50

If he wants to avoid being harassed with requests for photos and autographs, taking advantage of his family and friends there is only this option! :wink2:

Edited by Loo
  • Like 7

25 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, actually can't see any visitors around, it's open for him (and his family and friends) cause when I was there it was really full of people

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Yes, actually can't see any visitors around, it's open for him (and his family and friends) cause when I was there it was really full of people

Exactly. Each time when I am there I'm leaving the place very tired because of the crowds. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

39 minutes ago, Loo said:

Le Château

Reveal hidden contents

Ouvert tous les jours sauf le lundi
et le 1er mai

Horaires : 9h – 18h30
Dernière admission : 18h
Fermeture des caisses : 17h50

The Castle

Open every day except Monday
and May 1

Timetable: 9am - 6.30pm
Last admission: 18h
Closing of the crates: 17h50

If he wants to avoid being harassed with requests for photos and autographs, taking advantage of his family and friends there is only this option! :wink2:

19 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Exactly. Each time when I am there I'm leaving the place very tired because of the crowds. 

The advantatge of being a celebrity  :lmfao:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Amy hudsone said:

Wow, I think that it's his husband and two little girls who appear on the stairs in Mika's stories on instagram

Yes, they are the end of this clip, but the rightside person is not his husband I think.

ig.thumb.png.9b3c116a813ced516bc69af0a117fb17.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Poisonyoulove said:

I don't get it :dunno:

Mika looks up the definition of the word "virility" in an old online dictionary, but since he typed the article in front of the word, the dictionary answers that it doesn't exist.
So Mika jokes, implying that if the word doesn't exist he doesn't have to worry.

2 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

Is he really worried about it, I hope not !! 

He's been talking about it several times, so I think he should care, at least a little!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1