Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2018

silver

On 3/8/2018 at 3:32 AM, Boucarilla said:

Some people say in Facebook that he needs support from his fans, that he is in a period of doubt, and that explains his behaviour during The Voice (even if it's recorded, some fans felt this kind of sadness in his eyes sometimes...)

As a pretty new fan, do you feel the same?

Was it like that for the last album too?

I know this whole convo was last week but I haven't been on in a while and I have something to add so I'm gonna add it :lmfao:

I agree with everyone else - I'm not worried about Mika. Well, actually I am worried about Mika, but I'm worried about his arm not his mental health LOL (HOW did he hurt that arm? he better tell the story at some point). I tend to worry about the people I love, so I get concerned about him every time he gets sick (which seems to be often) but I don't really ever worry about his mental state. And this is why: I think he's just one of those people who feels things deeply. I think there are some people who simply feel every emotion more acutely, and I think Mika is one of them. At the same time, he's also an incredibly resilient person - nothing ever keeps him down long. I think the writing/recording process is hardcore for him like he says, but I think it's cathartic, and I think the depth of emotion he feels, and then puts into his work, is a primary part of the reason his work is so good! But the key to understanding deep feeling people is that deep thought/intense emotion isn't sad or negative - it's just a sort of thoughtful state. My favorite word here is "pensive". I think it's easy to forget that Mika is quite a serious and deep man, because he also happens to be very energetic and charismatic, which often is more noticeable than the thoughts in the background. I think Mika is perfectly fine and happy - at worst, perhaps the writing process has him feeling thoughtful, and at best he's bouncing off the walls like he always does and is just being bad at social media as he often is. The key is that pensive, perhaps more subdued, or more internally focused periods are very positive states of feeling for some people (I include myself in this, to be honest) and I think Mika is one of those people. He's lovely, goofy, generally quite happy, empathetic, thoughtful, deep, and sometimes pensive and introspective - not sad or down, just thoughtful. So in short I think he seems like himself, goofy and lovely - and if there is any calmer or more serious threads there, it's just his tendency for thoughtfulness and yes, some minor anxiety about the new album - because let's face it, who wouldn't be slightly anxious about that! In general, he seems to have been the healthiest and happiest he's been in a while - maybe ever - over the past two years or so (despite some overwork and tiredness); I've never seen him look happier than he did on Casa Mika - and I think he's just fine!
(except for the arm though)
(Mika, what did you do to your arm!)

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

I know this whole convo was last week but I haven't been on in a while and I have something to add so I'm gonna add it :lmfao:

I agree with everyone else - I'm not worried about Mika. Well, actually I am worried about Mika, but I'm worried about his arm not his mental health LOL (HOW did he hurt that arm? he better tell the story at some point). I tend to worry about the people I love, so I get concerned about him every time he gets sick (which seems to be often) but I don't really ever worry about his mental state. And this is why: I think he's just one of those people who feels things deeply. I think there are some people who simply feel every emotion more acutely, and I think Mika is one of them. At the same time, he's also an incredibly resilient person - nothing ever keeps him down long. I think the writing/recording process is hardcore for him like he says, but I think it's cathartic, and I think the depth of emotion he feels, and then puts into his work, is a primary part of the reason his work is so good! But the key to understanding deep feeling people is that deep thought/intense emotion isn't sad or negative - it's just a sort of thoughtful state. My favorite word here is "pensive". I think it's easy to forget that Mika is quite a serious and deep man, because he also happens to be very energetic and charismatic, which often is more noticeable than the thoughts in the background. I think Mika is perfectly fine and happy - at worst, perhaps the writing process has him feeling thoughtful, and at best he's bouncing off the walls like he always does and is just being bad at social media as he often is. The key is that pensive, perhaps more subdued, or more internally focused periods are very positive states of feeling for some people (I include myself in this, to be honest) and I think Mika is one of those people. He's lovely, goofy, generally quite happy, empathetic, thoughtful, deep, and sometimes pensive and introspective - not sad or down, just thoughtful. So in short I think he seems like himself, goofy and lovely - and if there is any calmer or more serious threads there, it's just his tendency for thoughtfulness and yes, some minor anxiety about the new album - because let's face it, who wouldn't be slightly anxious about that! In general, he seems to have been the healthiest and happiest he's been in a while - maybe ever - over the past two years or so (despite some overwork and tiredness); I've never seen him look happier than he did on Casa Mika - and I think he's just fine!

Well, thank you very much for your answer, very interesting, I think he is hypersensitive like 20% of the population... It's not a default, even a quality, but it can be a handicap sometimes...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

bbc one the game is on GIF by BBC

(Sorry, i couldn't help myself, I'm just a crazy Sherlock fan... :lmfao:)

As another Sherlock fan, I approve this gif, it's perfect in point :lmfao:

Edited by Dominika
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, ladyolivier said:

I totaly agree with you 

There 's a french line saying "feeling good in his own skin" and that's exctly what I feel for him

I find him "better in his own skin" than 5/6 years ago even if he's very tired sometimes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, silver said:

It's procrastination - finding anything to do rather than get down to what you are supposed to be doing :naughty:

Which probably means he's not very pleased with the process of the alb. work, for the time being - for whatever reason ... :annoyed_h4h:

Love, love

me  

51 minutes ago, tiibet said:

Dog pics are a part of the album making process :wub2:

In truth, Mika had just stopped working non-stop for 18 hours because he heard a loud noise.
It was the dogs that had just attacked the postman who fled by throwing the packages on Amira!

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Loo said:

What does it mean: Teneille?

I believe it's a typo, they probably refer to American recording artists Daryl Dragon and Toni Tenille, better known as "Captain and Tenille",  famous  mainly in the 70s in America. 

Edited by Ellys
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3