Hello Everybody! :)

Verdiana Centi

Greetings to all of you! My name is Verdiana, I'm 25 years old and I'm Italian! I was born in Abruzzo but I live in Florence for two years! 

I am posting this because I am new to the site and I would like to meet people with whom I share the love for Mika, and to make friends. I speak English quite well and a rusty 10 year old French. The first Mika concert I attended was in 2015, but I've listened to his music since I was a teenager! I would have liked to take part in the Casa Mika recordings, but I did not get the chance, due to the study. But I always followed him closely! You can find more information about me on my profile and on Twitter or Instagram I have already followed some of you on social media, thanks for sharing Mika.

Thanks for the welcome in this fantastic group! I hope that soon, on the next tour, I can have the pleasure to meet you in person and why not collaborate in the initiatives for our Mika.

PS: in case there is a group chat on Twitter or WhatsApp I'd like to be part of it :)

• Like 3

No way, I live near Florence too, actually I study there! It's so good to meet someone from "my parts" here :wub2: Welcome to the MFC Verdiana, hope you're gonna have lots of fun :D

• Like 1

Hey welcome ! I just sign in too (I’ve been a fan for 2 years 🤓) and i’m French 🙂 My name’s Elea ! It’s good to see that we can share with people who are living in other countries and all ! It’s something i’ve Always loved about this fandom 😊

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the MFC. Hope you have a lot of fun here. Enjoy Mika his music and make good friends. 

I was in Florence for the Mika's symphonic. Beautiful city. 

:welcomeani:

• Like 2

41 minuti fa, sara09 ha detto:

In nessun modo, vivo anche vicino a Firenze, in realtà studio lì! È così bello incontrare qualcuno delle "mie parti" qui  : Wub2: Benvenuti all'MFC Verdiana, spero che ti divertirai un sacco : D

Ah condividiamo Firenze! Sarà doppiamente un piacere conoscerti allora! 😊

senza dubbio già siete tutti cosi accoglienti! Grazie! ♥

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eléa Lélou said:

Hey benvenuto! Ho appena effettuato l'accesso (sono stato un fan per 2 anni 🤓) e sono francese 🙂 Il mio nome è Elea! È bello vedere che possiamo condividere con persone che vivono in altri paesi e tutti! È qualcosa che ho sempre amato di questo fandom 😊

Le plaisir est pour moi 😊 J'aime la France et votre langue!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Ciao e benvenuto nel MFC. Spero ti diverta molto qui. Goditi la musica di Mika e fatti buoni amici. 

Ero a Firenze per il symphonic di Mika. Bella città. 

Thanks a lot! yeah it was wonderful.. no instead it was absolutely magic! the perfect place to set the Symphonic!😍

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Eléa Lélou said:

Hey welcome ! I just sign in too (I’ve been a fan for 2 years 🤓) and i’m French 🙂 My name’s Elea ! It’s good to see that we can share with people who are living in other countries and all ! It’s something i’ve Always loved about this fandom 😊

Hello @Eléa Lélou. Welcome to the MFC. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm Alba from Barcelona. See you around!

7 hours ago, Eléa Lélou said:

Welcome on MFC. I´m Sabine from Germany and I love to travel to your country for concerts and The Voice.

• Like 1

Hello Verdiana! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Piedmont, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events! :cheer:

We're waiting for the italian page:

If you have some questions here we are! :hi5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beatrixxx_always said:

Welcome on board @Verdiana Centi and @Eléa Lélou!

Nice to meet you, I’m Beatrice from Italy!

Have fun on the MFC!

15 minutes ago, krysady said:

@Verdiana Centi @Eléa Lélou Hi! :bye:  Welcome to MFC, enjoy the place and have fun around :welcomeani: 

@Verdiana Centi  I managed to attend 2 recordings for Casa Mika 2, and it was some of the best experiences I've lived, after the symphonic concerts :wub2:

Thank you so much ! :wub2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gabry74 said:

Hello Verdiana! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Piedmont, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and I hope to see you in the next Mika's concerts or events! :cheer:

We're waiting for the italian page:

If you have some questions here we are! :hi5:

It's my pleasure :) I know you indirectly on others social! Thanks about what you share with us about Mika! For sure! I hope so too! Thanks a lot for your welcome! :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eléa Lélou said:

Grazie mille ! : Wub2:

47 minutes ago, krysady said:

@Verdiana Centi  @ Eléa Lélou  Ciao! :bye:  Benvenuti in MFC, godetevi il posto e divertitevi : Welcomeani: 

@Verdiana Centi   Sono riuscito a partecipare a 2 registrazioni per Casa Mika 2, ed è stata una delle migliori esperienze vissute, dopo i concerti sinfonici : Wub2:

Oh I can guess!! It was amazing from home, let alone the live show! Lucky you! Thanks for your welcome! 🤗

• Like 1