10 hours ago, mellody said:

Is it live or recorded?

52 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

RTL2 didn't replay to who asked it below the tweet. :dunno:

I sent them a mail and got no answer so far

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

ma solo in francia speriamo venga anche a RTL 102.5 in italiaaa non sarebbe male :dunno:

Probably Mika will also do some hosting in Italian radio stations... Not only in French!  
  • Like 1

Lots of information:

Some highlights:

It took him 2 year to understand what he wanted to do - which direction to take.

He had a sort of declick during his trip to USA. He took the girls into his car and left Florida towards south till Savanah/Georgia where his dad is from.

Mika ignored a little his american roots and there he went to a cemetery where his ansestry were buried. And many of their names was: Michael or Holbrook or William or Frederic.

Two days later he came back home, he sat at his piano and the first words he started to sing was: My name is Michael Holbrook, I was born in 1983. It was the first song for the album.

One hour after his birth as Michael Holbrook his mother said that Michael is too "normal" for her child. And now Mika wanted to find out what would have happened if he stayed Michael Holbrook and not Mika. Sort of alter ego.

About songs: in new songs he talks about his family, himself, his mother (so important in his life), his father, the accident of his sister Paloma, which was a huge trauma for Mika.

He talks literally how he found Paloma dying in the street at 4am.  Is it OK to talk about it? About so personal circumstances? Mika even asked himself if it isn't a sort of prostituing his family life? No, because it's beautiful, He wanted to find a symbol for the end. And this symbol/gesture is the last song sang by his mom and Paloma!!!!!

There is a difference between a person writing a song and a person performing this song. The song was written at home or in the studio in intimacy. When you go on stage and you have to perform it before the audience it becomes very hard. "I will sing in Bercy (Paris) in December  and I have to confront this situation. I don't know what will happen".

If you choose to be an artist you have to take a risk and expose yourseft in from of your audience.

Mika said once: "If you want to know me, you have to see me on stage". What we wil see on stage this time? 

The show is completely different to the last one. There are musicians who know who to dance and dancers who can play instruments.

There is a choreography almost a la James Brown.

The tour is called Revelation Tour but the key word is "magic. People will ask a question: How he did it????? (Like on Michael Jackson concerts)

Mika sang Bob Dylan's song "Make You Feel My Love".

Whitney will sing this song tomorrow at the Voice.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1