2019 - Mika @ Forest National, Brussels, BELGIUM, 14 Dec

silver

I'll be there! :biggrin2: My first Brussels gig! I heard the last times how fab it was, and since it's a Saturday, I decided this time I need to see that myself. :lol3:

• Like 2

Wish i could come, but life’s a bit different than 4 years ago. Also not crazy about brussels when it comes to driving there and things. Hope maybe there will be a show in Antwerp next year maybe.

to all those going, have fun!!!! I’ll be there in spirit

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2019 at 1:10 PM, mellody said:

I'll be there! :biggrin2: My first Brussels gig! I heard the last times how fab it was, and since it's a Saturday, I decided this time I need to see that myself. :lol3:

Hey I am wondering if there will be a concert in Germany? Do you have any ideas about it?

13 hours ago, Cindy Wang said:

Hey I am wondering if there will be a concert in Germany? Do you have any ideas about it?

:uhno:In his first IG live a few months ago he said no German gigs. While for most other countries he said "In 2020", or at least "I hope so, soon.". So yeah, I'll throw a party if he changes his mind, but for the moment: No.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoooooo I look soooo forward to the concert in Utrecht The Netherlands, and counting the days....

But today I received some news from heaven from a Belgian friend of mine, who received free tickets with her work: and she asked me to JOIN AAAAAHHH!!!

What a dream job does she have that they give away tickets for MIKA aaaah I'm sooooooo happy!!! So now for me it's not 3 months of waiting anymore, but only 1 month!!

And then in 3 months agáin in Utrecht. Ooooh I'm the happiest girl on earth at this moment!! :D:D:D

I join the gig in Brussels! First in Liège 3 years ago, now in Brussels, and in Februari in The Netherlands :) Looking forward to it :groupwave:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Marika said:

Whoooooo I look soooo forward to the concert in Utrecht The Netherlands, and counting the days....

But today I received some news from heaven from a Belgian friend of mine, who received free tickets with her work: and she asked me to JOIN AAAAAHHH!!!

What a dream job does she have that they give away tickets for MIKA aaaah I'm sooooooo happy!!! So now for me it's not 3 months of waiting anymore, but only 1 month!!

And then in 3 months agáin in Utrecht. Ooooh I'm the happiest girl on earth at this moment!! :D:D:D

I join the gig in Brussels! First in Liège 3 years ago, now in Brussels, and in Februari in The Netherlands :) Looking forward to it :groupwave:

Woooh, I'm also going to Brussels and Utrecht!!

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 5:54 PM, Marika said:

Indeed, lucky girl ! hahaha :D 

• Like 1

Heeey!! This is my first Mika's gig ever eventhough I've been crazy for him over 12 years now. Sooo excited!!!

I wonder if there would be a pre-show party? I saw the community event but how it would be organized? Should we plan something here? And I don't know should we do something special/gift for Mika? Any idea?

Btw I'm coming to the show alone, so if anyone would like to join me I would be very greatful for that.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2019 at 8:27 AM, Martyna said:

I think it would be lovely to have something pre-show and even better to organise something for Mika during the concert! 

And I am happy that I am not the only one coming alone! :naughty: where are you coming from? 

Yeah yeaaaah!! I'm in Brussels now :D Yeah let's go together!!!

Btw if we make a gift for him, anyone know how it could be delivered to him? :D 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, hoangphuong said:

Yeah yeaaaah!! I'm in Brussels now :D Yeah let's go together!!!

Btw if we make a gift for him, anyone know how it could be delivered to him? :D 

I don't think we'll do an actual gift to give him, as a group of fans, but rather some fan action, to surprise him and bring a smile to his face during the show. If you have a gift for him, you can try to give it to the band members before the show, they sometimes walk around the venue area a bit, and they can give it to him. I've also seen some fans give Mika gifts at the end of the show, after he bowed with his band, handing them to him from frontrow - but of course this only works if it's not too many who do this, he can't carry dozens of gifts at once. :teehee:

Not sure what we could do as a fan action, as the venue is rather big, so it'll be difficult to organize something in which most fans can take part. And most things have been done already at other gigs... :dunno:

• Like 2

On 6/7/2019 at 11:24 AM, MayaBelgium said:

Yes Yes Yes !! Who's coming ? =D So excited to see him again !!

Do you already have your tickets? 

We are still waiting and called the teleticketservice three times. 

I am really worrying our tickets are lost anywhere. 

Just two weeks until the show, I am going crazy 🤪 

2 hours ago, Tanja Moulton said:

Do you already have your tickets? 

We are still waiting and called the teleticketservice three times. 

I am really worrying our tickets are lost anywhere. 

Just two weeks until the show, I am going crazy 🤪 

I've read about others who didn't yet get their physical tickets. I got e-tickets, that's why I have them.

What did teleticketservice say when you called them? I could imagine you need to pick up the tickets at the box office, the day of the gig, that's what seetickets did on the 2010 tour. Told they'd send them out until a week before the gig, and just a few days before, we got an e-mail that we'd have to pick them up at the box office. 🙄

15 hours ago, mellody said:

I've read about others who didn't yet get their physical tickets. I got e-tickets, that's why I have them.

What did teleticketservice say when you called them? I could imagine you need to pick up the tickets at the box office, the day of the gig, that's what seetickets did on the 2010 tour. Told they'd send them out until a week before the gig, and just a few days before, we got an e-mail that we'd have to pick them up at the box office. 🙄

On 6/7/2019 at 11:24 AM, MayaBelgium said:

Yes Yes Yes !! Who's coming ? =D So excited to see him again !!

Two weeks ago, they said, we will get them last week. 

Last week they said, we will have them at the end of the week 🙄 

And last Friday another woman told me to wait until today or tomorrow. 🤪 

If we don't get them until this Friday, I will call again. Maybe they can block the tickets and send them via email. 

I am really going mad 😡 

But I still hope the best 🙈

By the way, thank you for the quick answer ♥ 😘