2019 - Mika @ Komplex 457 Zurich, CH, 22 Nov

mellody

1 hour ago, Luigi Anelli said:

What time all of you gonna arrive at the komplex 457?

As for me, see my post on the previous page. 2 of my friends will arrive about an hour before the doors open. Some of those who help preparing stuff for the fan action might be there sooner, to get all the stuff done.

I hope it's relaxed queueing this time.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 8:00 PM, mellody said:

Hi everyone coming to Zurich,

I had the thought today how wonderful it'd be to repeat the glowing hearts we had in Munich 2012 on this tour for Tiny Love - and Zurich as a comparably small venue where many MFCers of those who were in Munich in 2012 are going to seems the best option. I think 1000 hearts would do to light up the venue, even though it's not one per person as it was in Munich, but usually not everyone in the crowd wants to take part anyway.

If any of you wants to contribute by buying glowsticks or doing handicraft work, please let me know. ;) Also help would be appreciated to give out the hearts to the crowd, especially by those who arrive later and can do this in the middle and back of the queue / venue.

Hy, there's yet something I could do to help?

I live in Lisbon, and I'm going to Zurich just for this concert. I'll arrive at Zurich Airport Around 17h and I'll arrive at Complex around 18h. So, if there's something I could do, just let me know.

May we could have a WhatsApp Group, my phone is +351 910 818 058  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Luigi Anelli said:

Hy, there's yet something I could do to help?

I live in Lisbon, and I'm going to Zurich just for this concert. I'll arrive at Zurich Airport Around 17h and I'll arrive at Complex around 18h. So, if there's something I could do, just let me know.

May we could have a WhatsApp Group, my phone is +351 910 818 058  

Maybe you can help giving the hearts to the crowd. I don't know how long the queue will be by 18h, we'll see...

I have to see if I even have Internet in Switzerland, as it's not in the EU...

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe you can help giving the hearts to the crowd. I don't know how long the queue will be by 18h, we'll see...

I have to see if I even have Internet in Switzerland, as it's not in the EU...

tks, let me know, I will do my best to elp in what be possible. Anyway, mobilephone internets works in switzerland with no more issue even for European mobilephone.

see you there!!!!! I'm so exciting for this moment.

38 minutes ago, Luigi Anelli said:

tks, let me know, I will do my best to elp in what be possible. Anyway, mobilephone internets works in switzerland with no more issue even for European mobilephone.

see you there!!!!! I'm so exciting for this moment.

I know it works, but unlike the EU it's not included in my tariff. ;)

See you there!

Hi :bye:This is going to be a concert with a lot of MFCers :wub2:

Have a wonderful time everyone :group_hug:

I wanted to ask a favor for a friend Florine who is going to be queing and who would like to queue with other MFCers if that's possible because she is a bit stressed about queing on her own. If you can get in touch with her through pm and arrange to meet her in the queue,  she would be very happy.

She will wear MFC badges.

Some of you who were at la cigale might have met her already. Her MFC user name is @Florine

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1