2019 - Mika @ Komplex 457 Zurich, CH, 22 Nov

mellody

18 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

To share an Uber would also be an option but the bus station is near the city center so I doubt it'll be on the way to your accommodation... 

bus.thumb.jpg.2a044341140e71b942a8bfe8701ac5f5.jpg

Hmm, I think rather our hotel is on the way to the bus station...  

But maybe you'll find a solution with Florine. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Florine said:

I can help you!! I'm probably gonna book an hotel near the venue. So we can share the night if you want or if you really need to go home the night of the concert we can drop you after the show :)

Thank you so much for your offer, that would be very kind of you! I originally also booked a hotel near the venue but then I realize that on Saturday all the direct bus lines are leaving at night or early in the morning so it doesn't make sense to me to stay in a hotel overnight if I have to leave early because of the bus... So I decided to leave at night after the show. Usually a concert ends around 23:00 so I hope I'll still have time to stay almost 2 hours after the show before I have to leave around 1:00. The only problem is the transport. If you are going to leave the venue around the same time, it would help me a lot. 

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, I think rather our hotel is on the way to the bus station...  

But maybe you'll find a solution with Florine. ;)

How far is the hotel? 

2 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Thank you so much for your offer, that would be very kind of you! I originally also booked a hotel near the venue but then I realize that on Saturday all the direct bus lines are leaving at night or early in the morning so it doesn't make sense to me to stay in a hotel overnight if I have to leave early because of the bus... So I decided to leave at night after the show. Usually a concert ends around 23:00 so I hope I'll still have time to stay almost 2 hours after the show before I have to leave around 1:00. The only problem is the transport. If you are going to leave the venue around the same time, it would help me a lot. 

How far is the hotel? 

Actually I just realized it's pretty close to the bus station - near Limmatplatz. You might even be able to walk from there, about 10 minutes.

Only if Mika decides to leave very late, you might need to take a cab on your own, as probably no one will want to leave if he's still inside. :rolleyes: But usually he should come out around midnight.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, giraffeandy said:
19 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

How far is the hotel? 

Honnestly all that matter to me is to help you! You can stay after the show if you want to see Mika and we can drive you to the station after, there's no problem for me!

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2019 at 12:17 AM, mellody said:

Actually I just realized it's pretty close to the bus station - near Limmatplatz. You might even be able to walk from there, about 10 minutes.

Only if Mika decides to leave very late, you might need to take a cab on your own, as probably no one will want to leave if he's still inside. :rolleyes: But usually he should come out around midnight.

Limmatplatz indeed isn't far away from the bus station so that would also be an option for me if we are going to leave at the same time... Yeah, I also really hope Mika's timing will be right. :pray:

21 hours ago, Florine said:

Honnestly all that matter to me is to help you! You can stay after the show if you want to see Mika and we can drive you to the station after, there's no problem for me!

Oh, you aren't planning to stay after the show? As @mellody said, I thought it would rather be a problem if Mika won't appear until then that nobody is going to leave the venue earlier. That's why I wrote I have to leave around 1:00.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, giraffeandy said:

Limmatplatz indeed isn't far away from the bus station so that would also be an option for me if we are going to leave at the same time... Yeah, I also really hope Mika's timing will be right. :pray:

Oh, you aren't planning to stay after the show? As @mellody said, I thought it would rather be a problem if Mika won't appear until then that nobody is going to leave the venue earlier. That's why I wrote I have to leave around 1:00.

I'll come by car and I'll be happy to take you to your hotel s again, and I'll be happy to do it.I can drive more times. If there are many people who need a ride.No Problem 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2019 at 9:00 PM, mellody said:

Hi everyone coming to Zurich,

I had the thought today how wonderful it'd be to repeat the glowing hearts we had in Munich 2012 on this tour for Tiny Love - and Zurich as a comparably small venue where many MFCers of those who were in Munich in 2012 are going to seems the best option. I think 1000 hearts would do to light up the venue, even though it's not one per person as it was in Munich, but usually not everyone in the crowd wants to take part anyway.

If any of you wants to contribute by buying glowsticks or doing handicraft work, please let me know. ;) Also help would be appreciated to give out the hearts to the crowd, especially by those who arrive later and can do this in the middle and back of the queue / venue.

hi I will come to Zurich once again (last time my son went on stage with puppie!!!) and I would like to help with hearts. But I haven't understand exactly how they are....I will arrive only around 17, so maybe I could  help by giving up the hearts!

45 minutes ago, Sandyshow said:

hi I will come to Zurich once again (last time my son went on stage with puppie!!!) and I would like to help with hearts. But I haven't understand exactly how they are....I will arrive only around 17, so maybe I could  help by giving up the hearts!

No problem, we're nearly finished with making the hearts, but we'll need people who can give them to the crowd - especially outside in the queue, so we won't have to take a big bag inside the venue. But also inside the venue... we'll talk with security there, let's see how fan-friendly they are. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

are the hearts only for Tiny Love or can we show them afterwards for other songs too?

Of course you can. Just the big surprise for Mika is planned for Tiny Love. ;)

• Like 1

Btw, we'll be accepting donations in the queue (voluntary, preferably in €), to cover our costs for glowsticks etc.. :wink2: We'll have nearly 1200 yellow glowing hearts. @Statue_of_Liberty , @Graciosa and me will bring the holders and some glowsticks, @daeni28 , @Tina78 and @mariposa will bring some more glowsticks, which we'll have to attach to a rubber band on the holders in the queue and give them out to the crowd. Any help is appreciated, so please don't hesitate to ask us. :)

• Like 2

On 11/4/2019 at 12:30 PM, mellody said:

but we'll need people who can give them to the crowd - especially outside in the queue, so we won't have to take a big bag inside the venue. But also inside the venue... we'll talk with security there, let's see how fan-friendly they are. :rolleyes:

I can help you with what it needs, as well, I'll be there :thumb_yello:  

Btw, I just found my heart from the Munich gig, still in shape after 7 years :teehee:

73271545_2411305805853278_8334060334792835072_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, krysady said:

I can help you with what it needs, as well, I'll be there :thumb_yello:  

Btw, I just found my heart from the Munich gig, still in shape after 7 years :teehee:

73271545_2411305805853278_8334060334792835072_n.jpg

Wow 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1

I'm in complex 457 with my son today. Right next to complex 457, it opened the Letzi Parking that opened 24h.

right next to the complex 457 it has a public toilet. a MacDonald an Aldi, a Coop shopping center.

We are well equipped 😊.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, daeni28 said:

It won't be easy Mika after the concert to meet It has several exits and at least two directly on the main road.

The last time it worked well though. They set up barriers and he came to sign. He'll always find ways to leave unnoticed if he wants to, and mostly will find ways to meet fans, if he prefers that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

The last time it worked well though. They set up barriers and he came to sign. He'll always find ways to leave unnoticed if he wants to, and mostly will find ways to meet fans, if he prefers that.

Okay, I'm sure you're right, just what I noticed, so I'm very happy if it's different.

• Like 1

Btw, when will you start queuing? I should be in Zurich in the morning but I'm not going to the venue right away, it's already getting quite cold there so I think I'm going to the venue in the afternoon... I hope I can meet some of you there.

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Btw, when will you start queuing? I should be in Zurich in the morning but I'm not going to the venue right away, it's already getting quite cold there so I think I'm going to the venue in the afternoon... I hope I can meet some of you there.

I'll only arrive in Zurich in the afternoon, so I won't be early. Last time there were lots of French and Italian fans queueing early, but I think this time they have so many gigs in their own countries that most of them aren't travelling abroad that much. :dunno: We'll see, I guess.

Last time also the entry was chaotic, so even if you were there early, it didn't help much. I hope they'll organize it better this time!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Mika told the audience in Saint - Etienne that he woke up with a big cold, so let´s hope he will be weel enough for the gigs in Swiss .......

Nice of him to answer your question on IG... :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Luigi Anelli said:

Hy, this day, friday, will be my BDay. Is it possible to go to the BackStage and get this dream completely full?

:no:Sadly this is very unlikely to happen

But every Mika gig is like a party, so have fun :yay: