CA NE SORTIRA PAS D ICI

avec Michel Cymes

le 7 octobre 2019

Nous recevrons comme invité MIKA; ....

Date de l'enregistrement:   Lundi - 07/10/2019 13:15

Lieu: studio 210 - 50 rue proudhon - 93210 plaine saint denis

Réservations gratuites sur notre site www.acces-productions.com

Merci :thumb_yello:

You can watch this show with other guests on youtube if you want to get an idea of what it's like. The host is a real doctor and he has three guests. There is a "nurse" who makes jokes and is naughty.

The first guest is alone and the doctor asks him/her questions. It is a bit like in le divan but more like a doctor than a psychologist.

It lasts twenty minutes then the second guest comes in and they all  interact together and twenty minutes after the third guest joins for the rest of the show.

The real doctor has a sense of humor so some questions are serious,  some are not,  but it depends on what the guest wants to reveal about himself/herself.

I think it is going to be interesting to see Mika in that show. But it might be either very emotional or very funny and probably both I guess.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

FRANCE 2 broadcast on 6 November at 22:50 :thumb_yello:

France TV pro

https://www.francetvpro.fr/france-2/communiques-de-presse/32732765

Ça ne sortira pas d'ici !

Présenté par Michel Cymes – Mercredi 06 novembre à 22.55

Michel Cymes ouvre son cabinet médical aux personnalités du moment pour une série de consultations sur mesure pleines de malice. Ce soir, Michel Cymes reçoit Mika en invité exceptionnel puis Clémentine Célarié, Stéphane Guillon et Jarry pour une consultation collective

Le médecin le plus populaire de France s’est équipé d’un laboratoire dernier cri pour examiner ses illustres patients et découvrir des facettes inédites de leur vie. Il est aidé dans sa tâche par Jennie-Anne Walker, une jeune assistante pleine de bonne volonté mais aussi très maladroite.

Jennie-Anne Walker est une comédienne et humoriste d’origine québécoise formée à la ligue d’improvisation. 

Au programme de ce talk-show médical pas très conventionnel : des confidences, des rires et de l’émotion. Grâce à l’expertise et aux conseils avisés du docteur Cymes, vous découvrirez des infos étonnantes sur les invités, mais aussi sur votre propre santé.

Pour ce troisième numéro de la saison, Michel Cymes reçoit quatre patients :

• Mika :mikalove:
  • Clémentine Célarié
  • Stéphane Guillon
  • Jarry

:uk:

Spoiler

It will not come out of here!

Presented by Michel Cymes - Wednesday 06 November at 22.55

Michel Cymes opens his medical office to the personalities of the moment for a series of customized consultations full of malice. Tonight, Michel Cymes receives Mika exceptional guest and Clementine Célarié, Stéphane Guillon and Jarry for a collective consultation

The most popular doctor in France has equipped himself with a state-of-the-art laboratory to examine his illustrious patients and discover new facets of their lives. He is assisted in his task by Jennie-Anne Walker, a young assistant full of goodwill but also very clumsy.

Jennie-Anne Walker is an actress and humorist of Quebec origin trained in the improvisational league.

On the agenda of this medical talk show not very conventional: confidences, laughter and emotion. Thanks to the expertise and advice of Dr. Cymes, you will discover amazing information about guests, but also about your own health.

For this third issue of the season, Michel Cymes receives four patients

• Like 2

13 hours ago, yasmine951 said:

Je pense que l'émission va être drôle xD 

Hi :bye: You should speak English please :wink2: But you write in French in the French speaking thread :thumb_yello: 

I think it might be both funny and emotional as it is a bit like le divan in a way....so a bit of each..

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

I can't watch the video from FRANCE 2 site from Japan...

https://www.france.tv/france-2/ca-ne-sortira-pas-d-ici/ca-ne-sortira-pas-d-ici-saison-2/1094229-ca-ne-sortira-pas-d-ici.html

But their FB is sharing some short clips ( same as Twitter clips )

I translated those clips

Michel Cymes: You are paying a tribute to your mum at a particular moment. Today she is ill as she has had heart problems,  as today she is suffering a brain illness. How how you coping with this moment which is difficult for each child and their mum,  but must be even more difficult for you since your mum is so much important in your life?
Mika: I thought I was an adult fourteen years ago. On the day when you reach eighteen,  you think you are an adult. "Go away everyone,  I am an adult,  I know what I'm doing,  what I am building,  I have my ambitions and who cares about the rest." Actually it is not true. It's when you have to face things such as what we're facing with my family that you realize that there's still work to do to grow up.
How are we dealing with this? First of we deal with it as a family. My mother still worked with me up to a year ago.  I mean she followed everything: TV shows,  tours,  everything. So it wasn't just a childhood thing. And now it's hard,  it's hard for everyone. It's an illness which is very difficult and everyone having to deal with those type of cancer can say so. And so,  as for me,  I decided to respond to this,  to respond to life and to respond to this illness,  and it was a conscious decision. When I say respond,  often when there are such issues,  the reaction is to shut the door,  is to protect oneself,  to stay in a sort of cocoon. As for me,  my reaction was to write songs and it was to communicate,  to share emotion. Michel Cymes: And to make her sing. Mika: And to make her sing,  I even asked her. Because I told myself [he told himself but he told her too] if you belong so much to the emotional material of that album,  which is really a joyful album but all the same extremely loaded with emotion,  I want you to put your voice in it. Why is it always the singer who gets the last word? So she went through very serious surgery and three weeks later,  I put microphones in front of her and this time,  that's not her forcing me to sing during three hours,  that's me who is forcing my mother to sing. And she looks at me with those eyes. But she had told me something very important. When she left the room,  she looked at me and she said to me: "I'm not dead you know" I told her: "Oh no,  I know it very well. Thanks a lot!" Because she has a strong personality. And she said to me: "If you dare using my voice for sadness,  I will never forgive you." Then she was done talking and a few months later she heard the song. She called me and she said: " I am furious." And I said: "Why? What's the matter?" "I am furious because if I had known it was going to be beautiful,  I would have sung much,  much better,  I would have made more efforts."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks a million @krysady !!

Here is an extrait video from

https://www.france.tv/france-2/ca-ne-sortira-pas-d-ici/ca-ne-sortira-pas-d-ici-saison-2/1109765-comment-mika-a-t-il-surmonte-le-harcelement-scolaire.html

Ça ne sortira pas d'ici

Comment Mika a-t-il surmonté le harcèlement scolaire ?

Michel Cymes reçoit Mika, ce dernier revient sur le harcèlement scolaire qu'il a vécu étant plus jeune et dévoile comment la musique lui a été salvatrice.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

It will not come out of here

How did Mika overcome bullying?

Michel Cymes receives Mika, the latter returns on the bullying school he lived being younger and reveals how the music has been saving him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

amomama.fr

"Elle me dit tu sais que je ne suis pas morte" : Mika parle du cancer de sa mère Joannie

Le mercredi 6 novembre 2019, Michel Cymes recevait Mika dans son émission “ça ne sortira pas d’ici” sur France 2. Le chanteur s’était ému en parlant de le cancer de sa mère.

Dans le cadre de la promotion de son nouvel album intitulé “My Name Is Michael Holbrook”, Mika était reçu par le plus célèbre médecin de le PAF pour une consultation dans “ça ne sortira pas d’ici” le mercredi 6 novembre 2019. 

“Je pensais que j'étais un adulte”

Avec Michel Cymes, le chanteur a parlé de sa carrière, ses projets, ainsi que la maladie de sa mère.

652a024fc27e6e1cc5bc0da4d1b77f271792511573152735.thumb.jpg.da29ea0b59391c8b78c2f5e776d29af3.jpg

La chanteuse Mika assiste à l'événement'Le Prophète' pour une session de questions-réponses à la FNAC des Ternes le 2 octobre 2015 à Paris, France. | Photo : Getty Images

"Je pensais que j'étais un adulte il y a 14 ans, le jour où on a 18 ans (...) et en fait c'est pas vrai, c'est quand on doit confronter des choses comme ce qu'on est en train de confronter en famille, qu'on réalise qu'il y a quand même du boulot à faire pour grandir",

avait-il constaté à propos de cet épisode compliqué qu’il est en train de traverser.

“c'est dure pour tous le monde”

Puis, le chanteur de 36 ans s’est confié sur la manière dont il gère ces difficultés.

"Ma mère travaillait avec moi jusqu'à il y a un an, elle suivait tout. Et là, c'est dur pour tout le monde, c'est une maladie très difficile, et tout le monde qui gère ces sortes de cancers peut le dire." 

Mais l’ancien membre du jury de “The Voice” a choisi d’affronter cette douloureuse réalité.

"J'ai décidé de répondre à la vie et de répondre à cette maladie et c'était une décision consciente. Souvent, quand on a des soucis comme ça, la réaction, c'est de fermer la porte, c'est de se protéger, de rester dans un sorte de cocon. Moi, ma réaction ça a été d'écrire des chansons et c'était de communiquer, de partager des émotions et de la faire chanter".

Tu sais je ne suis pas morte”

Mika a également raconté la manière dont il a persuadé sa maman, Joannie de chanter avec lui dans un opus.

"Si tu fais partie de ce tissu émotionnel, de cet album très joyeux, mais quand même extrêmement chargé d'émotion, je veux que tu mettes ta voix dessus",

lui avait-il demandé.

"Elle a eu une opération très importante et trois semaines après je mets les micros devant elle et cette fois-ci, c'est pas elle qui me force à chanter, c'est moi qui est en train de forcer ma mère à chanter",

avait expliqué le chanteur avec beaucoup d’émotion.

"Elle m'avait dit un truc très important en sortant, elle me regarde-t-elle me dit : 'Tu sais je ne suis pas morte' je dis oh non, je sais très bien. Elle a une grande personnalité",

avait-il terminé.

Notons que Mika avait aussi parlé de ces difficultés auprès de son ami Marc-Olivier Fogiel pour le magazine Paris Match.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

"She tells me you know I'm not dead": Mika talks about his mother Joannie's cancer

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, Michel Cymes received Mika in his show "It will not leave here" on France 2. The singer was moved talking about the cancer of his mother.

As part of the promotion of his new album titled "My Name is Michael Holbrook", Mika was received by the most famous doctor of the PAF for a consultation in "it will not leave here" on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.

"I thought I was an adult"

With Michel Cymes, the singer talked about his career, his projects, as well as the illness of his mother.

652a024fc27e6e1cc5bc0da4d1b77f271792511573152735.thumb.jpg.da29ea0b59391c8b78c2f5e776d29af3.jpg
The singer Mika attends the event 'The Prophet' for a question-and-answer session at FNAC des Ternes on October 2nd, 2015 in Paris, France. | Photo: Getty Images

"I thought I was an adult 14 years ago, the day we're 18 (...) and in fact it's not true, it's when we have to confront things like what we is confronting as a family, we realize that there is still work to do to grow ",

he had noticed about this complicated episode that he is going through.
"It's hard for everyone"

Then, the 36-year-old singer spoke about how he handles these difficulties.

"My mother was working with me until a year ago, she was following everything, and it's hard for everyone, it's a very difficult disease, and everyone who manages these kinds of cancers can to say it."

But the former jury member of "The Voice" chose to face this painful reality.

"I decided to respond to life and respond to this illness and it was a conscious decision, and often when you have problems like that, the reaction is to close the door, it's about to protect, to stay in a kind of cocoon, my reaction was to write songs and it was to communicate, to share emotions and to make it sing ".

"You know I'm not dead"
Mika also recounted how he persuaded his mom, Joannie, to sing with him in an opus.

"If you're part of this emotional fabric, this album is very happy, but still extremely emotional, I want you to put your voice on it",

he had asked.
"She had a very important operation and three weeks later I put the pickups in front of her and this time, it's not she who forces me to sing, it's me who is forcing my mother to sing" ,
the singer explained with great emotion.

"She had told me something very important when she came out, she looks at me, she says to me, 'You know I'm not dead' I say oh no, I know very well She has a great personality ',

he had finished.

Note that Mika also spoke of these difficultés with his friend Marc-Olivier Fogiel for Paris Match magazine.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...