The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi!

I'm going to be in L.A. (not S.F., where I'm from! so no Warfield for me), and a friend and I are just too old to stand on the Floor in GA, no no no no!

Please, someone kind, sell me 2 seats upstairs, so we have a place to see the amazing Mika at The Wiltern on Monday Feb. 11???!!

Send me an email directly at Rich2SF at earthlink dot net

Thanks!

Well, sorry guys, I wish I could buy yours... but I am in NYC and thus looking for a ticket for the 2nd Feb gig.

Sellers, sellers: where are you???

Surely, there must a teeny tiny ticket left for me....:wink2:

I think its time to repost it:

I have a spare ticket for the 26th (London)!!!!!

If anyone's interested please pm me.

SEATED TICKET FOR LONDON FEBRUARY 26th BRIXTON

PM me :wink2:

I'm also reposting about my extra ticket for 26th Feb.........come on kids, who wants it???????

I have 1 spare stalls standing ticket for Brixton Academy on February 26th.

why does nobody want to go to the 26th gig ?? :tears:

Same here. There seem to be so many how try to sell tickets for the 26th. I even think about returning it to ticketweb (at least I want to ask them) :blink: . So why doesn't anyone want my ticket :badmood: ?

I don't understand it!

I bought six extra tickets for MFCr's who were going crazy cos' they couldn't get tickets......only to find that I'm now left with one that nobody wants.

It makes me wonder why I even bothered trying to help people out now. :blink:

I'm really p***ed off.

when I asked fore the brixton thing, yop, they told me I could return it. it was back in the end of dec. try and inquire. call them. :wink2:

since it's a rescheduled gig, i think they were talking about the original tix... but i bought my seated ticket for the 26th out of the returned tickets (so after they started to sell them again)... so it's written 26th on it, not december 4th... so the normal politic applies there, but there's nothing about it on their website, they just talk about cancelled or rescheduled gig which will be fully refunded... i'll ask them.

Ticket for the 28th needed please:thumb_yello:

:blink:

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=247707

It's not sold out. :bleh:

since it's a rescheduled gig, i think they were talking about the original tix... but i bought my seated ticket for the 26th out of the returned tickets (so after they started to sell them again)... so it's written 26th on it, not december 4th... so the normal politic applies there, but there's nothing about it on their website, they just talk about cancelled or rescheduled gig which will be fully refunded... i'll ask them.

Tu pourras me tenir au courant de la réponse. J'en ai un aussi. :biggrin2: Merci d'avance. :wink2:

I don't understand it!

I bought six extra tickets for MFCr's who were going crazy cos' they couldn't get tickets......only to find that I'm now left with one that nobody wants.

It makes me wonder why I even bothered trying to help people out now. :blink:

I'm really p***ed off.

:shocked: You have six spare tickets. Really?

I hope you'll find a way to sell them. :wink2:

I thought you had already sold it? :blink:

It's mine. :tears:

I'll send you a PM tomorrow. :wink2:

:shocked: You have six spare tickets. Really?

I hope you'll find a way to sell them. :wink2:

No, just the one..............the others are spoken for but I just meant that everyone was screaming for help buying them so I bought six while they were available and then people sculked into the background and got them elsewhere!! :thumbdown:

PS........sorry you can't go now. :blink: