The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

No, just the one..............the others are spoken for but I just meant that everyone was screaming for help buying them so I bought six while they were available and then people sculked into the background and got them elsewhere!! :thumbdown:

PS........sorry you can't go now. :blink:

Hey Vix I have a friend (not from here) who just told me she was dying to see Mika live so I told her I might know someone who has a spare ticket for her :wink2: Will let you know if she really wants it!

Hey Vix I have a friend (not from here) who just told me she was dying to see Mika live so I told her I might know someone who has a spare ticket for her :wink2: Will let you know if she really wants it!

If you have another friend who is desperate to see Mika let me know. I still have my spare ticket :naughty: .

My ticket is still from the original gig so I think it might be ok if I ask them to take it back.

If you have another friend who is desperate to see Mika let me know. I still have my spare ticket :naughty: .

My ticket is still from the original gig so I think it might be ok if I ask them to take it back.

Hehe maybe I should do a bit of Mika-whoring amongst my friends and try and convince them to go too. But if it's the original ticket you probably can bring it back! You are still going yourself aren't you?? I'm looking forward to meeting you again :thumb_yello:

be careful ! there was a deadline to give them back !! you should hurry if you want to be sure you can get your money back...

That would be great babzz.........will wait with baited breath!! :wink2:

That would be great babzz.........will wait with baited breath!! :wink2:

I talked to her yesterday and she said she'd LOVE to come but she really doesn't have money for the travelling (she's from Liverpool) and the hotel and stuff... :tears:

But I'm going to keep telling everyone who might wanna come that I know a spare ticket that's waiting for them :wink2:

Hello everyone!

I haven't really kept up with the posts here in months.

I planned on going to the at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia,PA this Thursday night but something came up and now I'm not able to go. :(

I am pretty disappointed about it but I'm sure there will be other shows.

I know it may be a short notice for some. But I do have 2 tickets . So I thought I would make a post to see if I get responses.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is interested please send a PM my way so we can make arrangements. I'm willing to overnight the tickets. But I'll have to do that tomorrow. So let me know! I don't want other Mika fans to miss out.

Hello everyone!

I haven't really kept up with the posts here in months.

I planned on going to the at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia,PA this Thursday night but something came up and now I'm not able to go. :(

I am pretty disappointed about it but I'm sure there will be other shows.

I know it may be a short notice for some. But I do have 2 tickets . So I thought I would make a post to see if I get responses.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is interested please send a PM my way so we can make arrangements. I'm willing to overnight the tickets. But I'll have to do that tomorrow. So let me know! I don't want other Mika fans to miss out.

Hey there you cannot actually sell tickets through the MFC

People can contact you via PM:thumb_yello:

Yes I am, of course!!! We'll meet there, won't we? But there was some confussion and I may find myself with two tickets:shocked: So I'll be glad if I can help a fellow MFCer.

She´s going or i´ll kill her :bleh:

That's great to hear then! :punk:

I so can't waint...Only a few more weeks to go...:thumb_yello: