The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

She´s going or i´ll kill her :bleh:

Queenie, please, don't get so violent, I'll go, I'll go,my life depends on it...:roftl:

That's great to hear then! :punk:

I so can't waint...Only a few more wekks to go...:thumb_yello:

Yep, amazing how time flies, it gets closer and closer... We're finally meeting!!! Yupieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

Queenie, please, don't get so violent, I'll go, I'll go,my life depends on it...:roftl:

Yep, amazing how time flies, it gets closer and closer... We're finally meeting!!! Yupieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

no. MY life depends on it..:roftl:

Can´t wait to see Marion again :woot_jump:

Oh yes, that's gonna be awesome!!! :punk:

no. MY life depends on it..:roftl:

Can´t wait to see Marion again :woot_jump:

Ana, te quiero! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:bleh: Looking forward to meet you again as well!

I have ONE ticket for today;s concert in Philly @ the ELectric Factory!

PM me if you'd like to make arrangments, i know its late notice but a friend backed out on me just a couple hours ago and i really dont want the ticket to go to waste.

PLEASE someone... I need 3 tickets for the concert at the electric factory in philly tonight. There are 5 of us and I already have 2 can anyone help me? i dont know if i am allowed to post this but please email me at heather@gc1.com before 12:30 or call me at 6098161944 after that.. i can meet you in philly to pick them up

sun6chic has one - she has posted just above you

PLEASE someone... I need 3 tickets for the concert at the electric factory in philly tonight. There are 5 of us and I already have 2 can anyone help me? i dont know if i am allowed to post this but please email me at heather@gc1.com before 12:30 or call me at 6098161944 after that.. i can meet you in philly to pick them up

We really dont allow personnel information on the MFC .. also you are a "newbie"

Ill let it go as your desperate ... good luck :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone!

I haven't really kept up with the posts here in months.

I planned on going to the at the Electric Factory in Philadelphia,PA this Thursday night but something came up and now I'm not able to go. :(

I am pretty disappointed about it but I'm sure there will be other shows.

I know it may be a short notice for some. But I do have 2 tickets . So I thought I would make a post to see if I get responses.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is interested please send a PM my way so we can make arrangements. I'm willing to overnight the tickets. But I'll have to do that tomorrow. So let me know! I don't want other Mika fans to miss out.

Also this post!!!! :thumb_yello:

for the Philadelphia gig

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1099141

OK SO I STILL HAVE THE EXTRA TICKET FOR TONIGHT!!!

if anyone is going, ask a friend to go along, if u wanted to go but couldnt manage to get a ticket....HERES YOUR CHANCE

PM me before 12:30pm (eastern time obviously).(i;ll be checking back every half hour) and we can make arrangements. If you're concerned about getting the ticket before the show, theres something called meeting up. haha.

Ive asked everyone to go with me but no one here at school with me will.

This ticket shouldnt go to waste.

I've posted this here:thumb_yello: