The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Anybody need a ticket for Madrid July 19th? PM me if you're interested!

In the package of ticket is included a secret and artistic performance of our administrator in the famous beach of Madrid :punk:

:doh: Oops, how could I forget the main attraction? :lol3:

correct your post:

Anybody need an artistic and bucolic performance of our administrator in Madrid July 19th? PM me if you're interested (a ticket for a gig of various artists, more or less famous, is included)

In the package of ticket is included a secret and artistic performance of our administrator in the famous beach of Madrid :punk:

:roftl::roftl:

Make me a beach with sand and water

<gets all diva ish>

Ohh in exchange for buying , I will bring an English gift :thumb_yello:

correct your post:

Anybody need an artistic and bucolic performance of our administrator in Madrid July 19th? PM me if you're interested (a ticket for a gig of various artists, more or less famous, is included)

You're so right, Master, that's exactly what I meant with my first post, never intended to forget our beloved administrator and his one and only show. The other artists are just his support acts.

Make me a beach with sand and water

<gets all diva ish>

Ohh in exchange for buying , I will bring an English gift :thumb_yello:

Hmmmmmm.... :mf_lustslow::roftl: English gift? I wonder what it may be...

Tempting, but no:mf_rosetinted:

Really? No? Ohhhhh, you'll be sorry you miss it, Fred's gonna make history!

Yeah, well, that's clear for everybody I think. I'm kindda sorry for non MFCers at the queue, not to mention the supporting acts:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Not to mention everyone in general:roftl:

Yeah, you have a point there :roftl::roftl: I wonder where to take Fred in Madrid, I've got a reputation, you know! :lmao:

Just put a bag over his head...no one will notice:mf_rosetinted:

Someone film it for me please!:roftl:

Yo everyone,

Due to health issues (long story) I might not be able to do standing tomorrow at the PDP in Paris.

If an MFCer has a spare seating ticket and I can sit next to him / her (so we can enjoy together, it's always better than being alone) I'm interested. I'll then try to get rid of my standing ticket.

PM me please!

a spare ticket for paleo festival, switzerland..? anyone?

Try contacting the festival organisers as they give people the option of selling their tickets back to them, so you never know ..

I might have two tickets for the Sunday if anyone is interested (am I allowed to say that on here?!)