The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

On 6/26/2021 at 8:29 PM, Emily2b said:

reposting this again incase anyone is interested!:

I've got some spare tickets for October if anyone wants them! I'm selling them for what I payed :) 

give me a dm if you are interested :) 

Saturday-

one ticket - category 4 - 2e Balcon pair - latéral - Row F - €25.50

Youth tickets (You have to be under 28 on the day of the concert to get in):

Saturday- 2 tickets (next to each other)- category 4- 2e Balcon impair - latéral - Row A- €16.00 for both (€8 each)

All of them are for youth?

12 hours ago, Alejandro Gazca said:

All of them are for youth?

Hi!

The 'Saturday- 2 tickets (next to each other)- category 4- 2e Balcon impair - latéral - Row A- €16.00 for both (€8 each)' are both youth ones and the other ticket is just a normal one :)

• Like 1

Just updating this!:

I've got some spare tickets for October if anyone wants them! I'm selling them for what I payed  

give me a dm if you are interested  

Youth tickets (You have to be under 28 on the day of the concert to get in):

Saturday- 2 tickets (next to each other)- category 4- 2e Balcon impair - latéral - Row A- €16.00 for both (€8 each)

Edited by Emily2b

On 8/30/2021 at 6:02 PM, alienxoddity said:

Hello, I have two extra tickets to sell for Saturday

cat 1 chaises rang FF place 18

cat 1 chaises rang EE place 26

On 9/3/2021 at 11:32 AM, Mila Rossa said:

Ciao a tutti. C'è qualcuno che può vendermi un biglietto per sabato 23 ottobre pleaseeeeeee?

I have two youth tickets next to each other ( category 4- 2e Balcon impair - latéral - Row A) for the 23rd but as they are youth tickets you have to be under 28 on the day to get in. They were only €8 each so €16 in total if they are any good for either of you?

On 9/8/2021 at 1:12 PM, Lunari said:

I have two tickets to sell, one for Saturday, 23rd October, and one for Sunday, 24th October.

Sunday: category 1, parterre pair, place Q32

Each ticket costs 68 €.

@vlies, let me know if you still need a ticket and if you'd like to buy one of these.

Edit: Saturday ticket is sold, only Sunday is still available.

Checked it, double checked it but I'm going to make it unfortunately.  Sorry for any inconvience, sure you will find a buyer soon :-) 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, vlies said:

Checked it, double checked it but I'm going to make it unfortunately.  Sorry for any inconvience, sure you will find a buyer soon :-) 

No worries, thanks for letting me know :thumb_yello: I'm already talking to someone who might be interested in buying the ticket, so I'm sure I'll be able to sell it soon either way.

On 8/25/2021 at 5:45 PM, Alessia Alletto said:

I have one ticket but I am already talking to someone, in case the person refuses the ticket it will be free again. Anyway I only have one and I read that you are looking for two so I don't know if it would be okay

ciao Alessia. hai ancora un biglietto per sabato? io sto cercando 1 parterre. Grazie

On 9/11/2021 at 7:05 PM, Roberta Misi said:

Ciao. Ho un biglietto per sabato 23 ottobre, 1er Balcon  Categorie 1, place D45 

Hi. I have one ticket to sell 1er Balcon  Categorie 1, place D45 

Ciao. Io ho messo pi biglietti da vendere nel sito della Philarmonie . Venduti al presso  di acquisto in 10 secondi . Loro hanno una lista d’attesa

Hello, I am selling two tickets for Sunday, October 24, Mika in Philharmonie de Paris. Parterre centre, Category 1, rang H. 

68€ each, I am selling them for what I paid... If you are interested, please DM

SOLD 

Edited by jajinka5

A French user is selling an extra ticket but she posted in the wrong thread so I'm sharing here and translating into English

@yarnaudis selling a ticket for Saturday 23rd rank J for 80 euros because his friend can't come to the concert. Get in touch with @yarnaudfor details and PM me because she is busy with her exams so she can't come to MFC a lot at the moment.

You can tag me or message me if you need a translation.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

On 9/17/2021 at 1:10 PM, jajinka5 said:

Hello, I am selling two tickets for Sunday, October 24, Mika in Philharmonie de Paris. Parterre centre, Category 1, rang H. 

68€ each, I am selling them for what I paid... If you are interested, please DM

Hello,

I have done the transfert of money. I'm waiting for the tickets as soon as you can send them to me !

I'm looking forward to go to the concert !!

14 minutes ago, ***Lo*** said:

Hello,

I have done the transfert of money. I'm waiting for the tickets as soon as you can send them to me !

I'm looking forward to go to the concert !!

I sent you two tickets a while ago😀. Please let me know (DM), if everything is ok. Thank you very much, enjoy the concert. I can't wait to meet all of you😀

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I have 1 ticket to sell for Sunday, October 24th PARTERRE CAT. 1 PLACE B 18.

The price is 68  , if you're interested DM me! 

EDIT: sold!!!

Edited by *Denise*