The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

At the Brixton Academy what is the difference between unreserved circle and standing? which is better?

stalls/standing = downstairs, first row if you arrive soon enough

circle unreserved seated/standing = upstairs, seated or standing at the rear of the seats...

Thanks! and which is the website that doesn't accept cards outside the U.K? ticketweb or seetickets? I bought some yesterday at ticketweb (I'm from America) and I think it went through, but I just want to make sure.

Thanks! and which is the website that doesn't accept cards outside the U.K? ticketweb or seetickets? I bought some yesterday at ticketweb (I'm from America) and I think it went through, but I just want to make sure.

both accept in my opinion... ticketweb accepted yesterday and seetickets accepted in may and today...

in the confirmation e-mail I got, they said the delivery could take 6-7 days... looks like they are gonna send them out soon

Seetickets will not send the tickets overseas! I bought my first ticket for 4.12. there and they don't send it to me. I have to collect it on the box office two hours before door opens!

This is the E-Mail they are send to me after my question about sending the tickets:

Please note that you are required to collect your tickets for MIKA

at Carling Academy Brixton, London on 04/12/2007 at the venue on the

night of the show.

Recently many orders to overseas addresses, although sent via secure mail, have been lost in the post. We are unable to track items through the Royal Mail system once they have left the UK. Therefore, lost tickets cannot

be replaced.

To minimise risk of loss we require that you collect your tickets at the

venue of the show.

I've refunded now my ticket from seetickets and ordered two for me and shady from ticketweb.

Seetickets will not send the tickets overseas! I bought my first ticket for 4.12. there and they don't send it to me. I have to collect it on the box office two hours before door opens!

This is the E-Mail they are send to me after my question about sending the tickets:

Please note that you are required to collect your tickets for MIKA

at Carling Academy Brixton, London on 04/12/2007 at the venue on the

night of the show.

Recently many orders to overseas addresses, although sent via secure mail, have been lost in the post. We are unable to track items through the Royal Mail system once they have left the UK. Therefore, lost tickets cannot

be replaced.

To minimise risk of loss we require that you collect your tickets at the

venue of the show.

I've refunded now my ticket from seetickets and ordered two for me and shady from ticketweb.

yep, got the same email back in july, 2 months after i had bought them and given my french address :sneaky2: ...

use seetickets if you have an address they can send the tickets in UK to, even if they have the option "overseas"... they don't send overseas... or if you don't mind getting your tickets at the venue the night of the show.

Thanks for the help! I'm going to be in London for a few months next year and I'm glad I have the chance to see MIKA. The venue looks like that just about anywhere it will be a good view.

do you want the seated ticket i bought yesterday by error ? :biggrin2:

Is that downstairs?

no it's not, but it's what ticketweb has in stock at the moment... so if you buy from them, that's what you will get NOW, maybe not later... maybe they will receive other standing downstairs tickets later...

the only tix ticketweb sells are unreserved circle standing tix so basically it's a quite crap place to be...??

it's not a crap place, it's just upstairs, and seating... depends on what you look for, or how long you can stay standing amoung people...

i guess that's what people are sending back at the moment, but someone got standing/stalls tickets earlier, so it really depends on the moment you're going on the website !! from one minute to another...

but like i said about 5 times since this afternoon :naughty: seetickets had some standing/stalls available earlier, got mine there...

yeah but I'd still like to be able to see something so "standing" as seeticket sells em is that downstairs?

yep, stalls/standing is downstairs on seetickets and ticketweb if they have some...

you see something from upthere, and you have a good view, better view than if you're downstairs and back of the room ! but it's sure, you're not in the heart of it... but some people can't stay standing for a long time, so this is why they also have seated tickets (but people upthere barely stay seated :naughty: :naughty: but if they want to, they can).

thanks I just checked seetickets standing in apollo is sold out so I got one standing in Brixton and depending on how things go I'll then have one extra ticket for unreserved standing, but that I'll confirm later

3rd december was sold out since june, so i doubt there are a lot of new tickets available...

4th december was sold out a little slower, so there might be more available...

yayyyyyy vixenbbw and starrats i LOVE you!! star's phonecall was the best sinterklaas present i could have imagined! :wub2:

Sinterklaas kapoentje, gooi wat in mijn schoentje.........:mf_lustslow: So you guys are also coming?? FANTASTIC!!!

Sinterklaas kapoentje, gooi wat in mijn schoentje.........:mf_lustslow: So you guys are also coming?? FANTASTIC!!!

yes, holland will be represented by starrats, ingievv, diana and babz :mf_lustslow: woo can't wait to meet you again!

and hopefully lennart can also still get a ticket, he's still looking!

yes, holland will be represented by starrats, ingievv, diana and babz :mf_lustslow: woo can't wait to meet you again!

and hopefully lennart can also still get a ticket, he's still looking!

Cool, I get to meet more Dutchies!! And it will be great to see you again. I'm so exited about this now!!

And I get to finally meet Yoppa!! HAHAHA!!!!

Who would have said...ahem...but we're not allowed to comment:roftl: :roftl: