The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Haha indeed!

Well if I win the oudejaarsloterij I'm going to hire MIKA to play on my 25 birthday and everyone from the dutch thread will be invited :naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

(don't say a thing a girl is allowed to dream):mf_rosetinted:

Well if I win the oudejaarsloterij I'm going to hire MIKA to play on my 25 birthday and everyone from the dutch thread will be invited :naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

(don't say a thing a girl is allowed to dream):mf_rosetinted:

I'm confident you'll win! :naughty:

Maybe it's a good idea that If someone orders tickets that he or she orders as much as possible so that they can pas them on to other MFCers that don't have creditcards And then they can pay that person back at the gig

Maybe it's a good idea that If someone orders tickets that he or she orders as much as possible so that they can pas them on to other MFCers that don't have creditcards And then they can pay that person back at the gig

chopotte took one for me, I wanted to but my credit card didn't work... again!

but yeah that's a good idea!! mfcers take all you can lol

I will sit on anything as long as I get a ticket for the gig on february 25th/26th!!!!

Now, now.................don't go promising things you won't deliver! :naughty::roftl:

You dutchies are really going to be there in force if you can get tickets eh?! :blink:

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for tickets for Ingie and Diana because I'm a good girl! :angel_not:

Now, now.................don't go promising things you won't deliver! :naughty::roftl:

You dutchies are really going to be there in force if you can get tickets eh?! :blink:

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for tickets for Ingie and Diana because I'm a good girl! :angel_not:

What about me:tears: :tears: :tears:

Ive just bought 6 standing tickets for 26th

Two are for Ingie and Diana.............PM me if you'd like any of the others as it seems like people aren't being able to get them on credit cards outside the UK!

Ive just bought 6 standing tickets for 26th

Two are for Ingie and Diana.............PM me if you'd like any of the others as it seems like people aren't being able to get them on credit cards outside the UK!

I love you. :wub2::naughty::biggrin2: