Hello everyone! Ciao a tutti!

Luana Tomasi

Hello Everyone!

My name is Luana (you can call me Lou) and I'm new to de MFC! I'm 18 and I live in Italy but as you can see I speak English as well! I used to listen to Mika when I was little and then growing up I kind of left him in a corner. But not long ago my father surprised me with tickets he won for a concert in a city very near to where I live so I was able to see Mika live and it has been like coming to life again. I realised how much I love Mika and his music and that brought me here. The concert was Bolzano 02.02.2020 if anyone has been there to! I've never met Mika personally, but he held my hand at the concert and that's already an achievement!😂😍

I look forward to meet someone from the FanClub so don't hesitate to contact me! Peace✌️ 

Lou

Ciao a tutti!

Mi chiamo Luana (potete chiamarmi Lou) e sono nuova nel MFC! Ho 18 anni e vivo in Italia, ma parlo bene anche l'inglese. Da bambina ascoltavo molto Mika, ma crescendo l'ho lasciato un po' in un angolo. Finché un paio di mesi fa mio padre ha vinto dei biglietti per un suo concerto in una città vicina a dove abito e quindi ho potuto vedere Mika in live ed è stato come rinascere! Ho capito quanto ami Mika e la sua musica ed è per questo che sono qui ora. Il concerto era il 2 febbraio 2020 a Bolzano se qualcun altro c'è stato! Non ho mai conosciuto Mika di persona ma durante il concerto mi ha stretto la mano e lo considero già una vittoria!😍😂

Non vedo l'ora di conoscere qualcuno del FanClub quindi non esitate a contattarmi! Pace✌️

Lou

• Like 3

Ciao Lou :bye:

Welcome to the MFC.  I'm sure you'll be chatting to other people who went to Bolzano very soon.

I'm very envious that Mika held your hand, though - how did that happen?

• Like 1

Ciao Lou, welcome! I'm Sara :biggrin2:

I'm glad you could somehow rediscover him with a gig! I was in Bolzano, too. It was a wonderful night :wub2:

What did you like most about the concert? 

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, silver said:

Ciao Lou :bye:

Welcome to the MFC.  I'm sure you'll be chatting to other people who went to Bolzano very soon.

I'm very envious that Mika held your hand, though - how did that happen?

During Big Girl he came down to the pit and I was quite near to the stage and going through the crowd he came right in front of me and I stretched out my hand and he grabbed it for a few seconds😍

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sara09 said:

Ciao Lou, welcome! I'm Sara :biggrin2:

I'm glad you could somehow rediscover him with a gig! I was in Bolzano, too. It was a wonderful night :wub2:

What did you like most about the concert? 

Well surely when he came to the pit and held my hand😍 But yeah it was an amazing night! What did you like the most?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Luana Tomasi said:

Well surely when he came to the pit and held my hand😍 But yeah it was an amazing night! What did you like the most?

Should have guessed :teehee: I'd say the whole Big Girl speech + performance, it really was amazing! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...