Mika’s bday

Well, we will send him an email with the names and messages of the people who have donated to the UNHCR in his name

and lots of fans have taken part in the birthday project

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/36-birthday-project/

and there will be a birthday greetings thread for him here, I've no doubt.

Did you have something else in mind?

• Like 4

Yes, we'll be doing an Instagram Live to throw Mika a virtual birthday party Tuesday, 18th August. It will be at 8 p.m. Central Europe time, 7 p.m. UK time.

I'll be having a few competitions/giveaways, plus we'll share photos and videos, maybe sing happy birthday, and talk to as many fans as possible. There's no guarantee Mika will drop by, but we have asked and are keeping our fingers crossed.

For those who don't use Instagram, I'll post the video immediately afterward so you'll be able to see it online somewhere, either Facebook or YouTube.

And then of course, you can have a virtual party here on the MFC forums as well! :)

• Like 9

I originally only opened my Instagram account for dm's with friends that don't use twitter and of course to follow Mika! So my account looks like a dead account because I don't post, will it still be ok for me to enter competitions?

Will there be anything posted about them here? 

I'm so annoyed I missed one a while ago for the jumper 🙁

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I originally only opened my Instagram account for dm's with friends that don't use twitter and of course to follow Mika! So my account looks like a dead account because I don't post, will it still be ok for me to enter competitions?

Will there be anything posted about them here? 

I'm so annoyed I missed one a while ago for the jumper 🙁

I don't know whether Deb wants to do something differently this time, but usually you just need to watch the live and then can enter the competitions via e-mail, because the comments are never in sync, sometimes people just hear the question when the first comments already get posted. You don't need an active IG account in any case, the one you have is fine. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1