TICKET GIVEAWAY: Attend MIKA's Filming of La Grande Soiree at Versailles!

Ticket_Fairy

11 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So they stopped taking the audience. Now, it's fair (?) :dunno:

Unfortunately, there is nothing completely fair in this case :wacko:...... but at least it's a bit more equal.

I think we can imagine the state of mind of somebody struggling with the situation for months and who may loose his job in a near future knowing that there are exeptions for a Tv show that doesn't need any public to exist.
If there are rules they have to apply to everyone otherwise it's a big mess because people have an alibi to ignore them.

All that said , I'm happy for the few fans who had the huge privilege to go to Mika's show 

Let's say that it was a "private party" instead of a Tv show public....:naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Serendipity said:

How lucky of you... but which is the surprise? I mean, so this concert will be broadcasted not on New Years Eve but later? I'm a bit upset for all this confusion, no one knew it would have been a real little concert, and the veeeery short time we had to organize a trip in this time made that almost impossible. Moreover we thought it would have been the recording of just two songs for the new year eve so it wouldnt have worth such an effort.. He told us more and more time he would have stopped every show until the pandemic situation was better.. anyway, it has been a terrible day for me for different reasons and probably I'm overreacting... so sorry, I just had to blow off steam a little 😂

Anyway I'm very glad that MFC was present, I'm sure you proudly represented all of us and thank you not for broadcasting videos as he asked ❤

Hello !

Yes I have to admit it was a little bit of confusion. We didn't knew it will be a whole Mika show until the last moment. I thought it would have been the recording of one maybe two songs for the show "Versailles sur son 31" but when I received the invitation I started to question myself. Finally Mika recorded a whole show by himself and he was lucky and happy. So we were!

I'm so sorry for all the confusion and for the people who weren't able to go. I know how hard it is to see people going to events and to be stuck at home. It's hard and painful and I was that girl for a very long time! I always thought it's the kind of thing that happen to the others and not to me but I was wrong and I sure know that it will happen to you too one day <3 it was just an occasion and others will be there in the future. I'm sure of it.

I just feel the need to say that Mika was happy to see an audience with real people again and it's something that works. For me at least, I had the feeling that it was working. Maybe he'll plan to do it again next year ? I hope so for all of you <3 Thanks for your support !

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 12/17/2020 at 12:03 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Almost regret I became I fan, now I have to deal with these emotions 🤣 but we have eachother to share them 😉

Ah, ah, I understand ! It's been 13 years( half of my life ! ) but since I can't travel so much and alone, I only saw him 6 times But each time there's a new tour where I can go to a show, each time he post something excitig (like this thing bout the show), each time there's something to wait, I'm so happy I'm melting from happiness. And the happiness is so strong it annihiles all the rest ! We're probably all the same ! 

Just for saying, it's difficult for me to express my emotions, but it seems I'm strangely open and expressive when it comes to Mika.. He's also the man who made me discover we could cry of happiness...  I'm  happy to feel something so strong. 

Anyway, Florine, I'm so happy for you ! And I find your message so nice ! People used to tell me that when I was 14 and was sad to be unable to go even at one show. And they were right ! 

And now I can't wait the release ! He really had us by surprise ! 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Florine said:

Hello !

Yes I have to admit it was a little bit of confusion. We didn't knew it will be a whole Mika show until the last moment. I thought it would have been the recording of one maybe two songs for the show "Versailles sur son 31" but when I received the invitation I started to question myself. Finally Mika recorded a whole show by himself and he was lucky and happy. So we were!

I'm so sorry for all the confusion and for the people who weren't able to go. I know how hard it is to see people going to events and to be stuck at home. It's hard and painful and I was that girl for a very long time! I always thought it's the kind of thing that happen to the others and not to me but I was wrong and I sure know that it will happen to you too one day <3 it was just an occasion and others will be there in the future. I'm sure of it.

I just feel the need to say that Mika was happy to see an audience with real people again and it's something that works. For me at least, I had the feeling that it was working. Maybe he'll plan to do it again next year ? I hope so for all of you <3 Thanks for your support !

Hello Florine!!! Mine was just a cry of PURE frustration, in Italy we say ROSICAMENTO 😂😂😂 that is a very bad reaction due to frustration so please excuse me if I was a bit too harsh!!!❤ I really think Mika deserves to be happy and maybe, as this pandemic situation will take still some time to be resolved, he will start thinking about how to stay alive in this chaos, how to give us the chance to see him live, or maybe not, he just needed to do something that made him happy and alive and he has every right to do that!!! So please don't be sorry, just be happy for what you saw, and swim in the magic that  only his concerts can give us!!! 😍😍😍

• Like 3

Yes, none of us knew it'd be a whole gig. I miss him so much that I'd have gone there just for 2 songs, if it wasn't for the pandemic in general, and in particular my family and the lockdown in Germany. So the fact that it was a whole symphonic gig didn't cause me much more regrets than I already had, it just means that we have more to look forward to. 😅

Imagine him getting that offer and turning it down? There's no way he would have done that, tho surely he was aware it was a risk. But we all take risks, most of us just the ones that are necessary - but what is or isn't necessary is very individual. We constantly have to find the right balance. We take risks for work, because losing our job is an even bigger risk. As for me, it's no big sacrifice not to meet people or not go out, but I do let my kids go to kindergarten (now it's closed, but when it still was possible) and meet their kindergarten friends, because it would be a too big sacrifice for all of us not to. Although I know it's a risk, but it's one that for us is necessary. I also would've taken the risk (for myself, but not for my family) of going to Versailles, if it had been possible, because the gigs is what I miss most in this pandemic. And for Mika I think the most important thing is to perform on stage, so that's the risk he takes when there's a chance like this, a symphonic show for TV, in an intimate setting, with a minimized risk due to testing & other precautions. I don't think it's a contradiction to cancelling the big gigs and festivals. But I hope he'll do something in summer, when the numbers will be lower again, and then maybe more of us can go. :wub2:

For those of you who want to write reports, please do so in the thread about the event, so this is more about pre-show / tickets. ;)

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Hello Florine!!! Mine was just a cry of PURE frustration, in Italy we say ROSICAMENTO 😂😂😂 that is a very bad reaction due to frustration so please excuse me if I was a bit too harsh!!!❤ I really think Mika deserves to be happy and maybe, as this pandemic situation will take still some time to be resolved, he will start thinking about how to stay alive in this chaos, how to give us the chance to see him live, or maybe not, he just needed to do something that made him happy and alive and he has every right to do that!!! So please don't be sorry, just be happy for what you saw, and swim in the magic that  only his concerts can give us!!! 😍😍😍

Oh no! There is absolutely no need to apologise! You were absolutely polite and even if you were sad or anything, I would have understand it very well. As I already said before, I know too well what it is to be stucked at home and watch the others being a part of something special. So, don't be sorry <3

If I could I would like to share little part of my happiness with each and every one of you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1