TICKET GIVEAWAY: Attend MIKA's Filming of La Grande Soiree at Versailles!

Ticket_Fairy

4 hours ago, dcdeb said:

We still have some spaces to give away if anyone has been thinking about going... I realize it's awfully short notice. But if you would like to go, drop me a note now before I send the list in!

If you don't mind I'd need a rocket to be on time in Versailles 😂

• Haha 7

OK I will admit it: Paris, Mika, Versailles, special event, invitation, all in the same sentence!!! I am SOOOOO envious... And stuck at home because of the pandemic. This is definitely SO NOT a good year... Good luck to those who can participate!!!

• Like 9

This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who can participate! Good luck to all who enter and do make sure to report back if you win! :thumb_yello:

Do we know if taking pictures will be allowed during filming? 

• Like 3

This event will be wonderful and it would have been nice to participate, but there is a pandemic in progress and I live in one of the countries most affected. I saw the IG stories of the Gospel choir, with Mika, Max, Ida, Tim and I’m sorry I can’t be in Versailles, but I’m glad I can still watch it on television in two weeks. I hope that in the meantime, the winners will be able to tell us some scoop, some curiosity... :wink2:

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

My heart hurts a little when I see the images and videos, it must have been absolutely breathtaking to be there ❤️

The same for me! I got the invitation, but too late! I was not able to manage my trip. Of course, I am happy for those who could attend, but still it is heartbreaking to think I should have been there... Anyway, let's enjoy the nice pics and videos and wait patiently for the broadcast on 31/12...

• Sad 4

48 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

My heart hurts a little when I see the images and videos, it must have been absolutely breathtaking to be there ❤️

This is the cruel life of most of the fans :wink2:

Being  able to follow Mika everywhere is a full time employement :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

This is the cruel life of most of the fans :wink2:

Being  able to follow Mika everywhere is a full time employement :naughty:

Almost regret I became I fan, now I have to deal with these emotions 🤣 but we have eachother to share them 😉

6 minutes ago, Claire! said:

The same for me! I got the invitation, but too late! I was not able to manage my trip. Of course, I am happy for those who could attend, but still it is heartbreaking to think I should have been there... Anyway, let's enjoy the nice pics and videos and wait patiently for the broadcast on 31/12...

Oh this is heartbreaking!!! Yes it was wonderful for those who could attend and I am truly happy for them, but today we are allowed to be a little sad 😘 and then from tomorrow on we can look forward to wonderful things ❤️

As I understood it, this is a separate show from that what is shown on New Years, which means we have two things to look forward to!!!! That is even better 🌸

• Like 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

As I understood it, this is a separate show from that what is shown on New Years, which means we have two things to look forward to!!!! That is even better 🌸

If only the release is not "Mikasoon" :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

OK, I understand now why the show was so long! But it is a good news: Mika deserves its own show! 

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Almost regret I became I fan, now I have to deal with these emotions 🤣 but we have eachother to share them 😉

Oh this is heartbreaking!!! Yes it was wonderful for those who could attend and I am truly happy for them, but today we are allowed to be a little sad 😘 and then from tomorrow on we can look forward to wonderful things ❤️

You are right: let's allow us to be a little melancholic today :badmood:and tomorrow the sun is going to shine again:mika1:! Thanks for sharing your feelings! :flowers2:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

As I understood it, this is a separate show from that what is shown on New Years

Now it's clear, it was not about the recordings for La Grande Soiree, that took place on 14 and 15. I was confused because they said that Mika will make the music for the fireworks, and nothing about a concert that will be broadcast in 2021 :dunno:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, krysady said:

Now it's clear, it was not about the recordings for La Grande Soiree, that took place on 14 and 15. I was confused because they said that Mika will make the music for the fireworks, and nothing about a concert that will be broadcast in 2021 :dunno:

I think we are all surprised :biggrin2: 

I remember that for 14th and 15th Cassandra agency said that you have to be on both evenings and wear the same clothes.

And Mika has his own, private audience. But who knows, maybe they will add one or two of his songs to the 31st of December show. Anyway the dancers were preparing Grace Kelly and Relax!!!!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, krysady said:

I think that we were all confused :naughty:

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think we are all surprised :biggrin2: 

I remember that for 14th and 15th Cassandra agency said that you have to be on both evenings and wear the same clothes.

No way ?????

They realy had public for the new years eve show ?

The fact is that not only we are supposed to stay at home from 8pm to 6am but all the theaters , cinemas , museums, expos and so on are closed and it's a big issue for all the persons working there

It's not very logical to have public for Tv when it's not possible in other cultural places 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, carafon said:

No way ?????

They realy had public for the new years eve show ?

The fact is that not only we are supposed to stay at home from 8pm to 6am but all the theaters , cinemas , museums, expos and so on are closed and it's a big issue for all the persons working there

It's not very logical to have public for Tv when it's not possible in other cultural places 

Joelle, the show was scheduled before le couvre feu. And this is work. People work for TV. Life continues. I don't know for how many other shows Cassandra wanted to organize the audience. In their calendar the last show was 14-15th od December.Then nothing scheduled.

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Joelle, the show was scheduled before le couvre feu. And this is work. People work for TV. Life continues. I don't know for how many other shows Cassandra wanted to organize the audience. In their calendar the last show was 14-15th od December.Then nothing scheduled.

But  when theaters , museums , cinemas and so on need public to work and survive , (same for restaurants that have to close before 8pm ) , it's not the case for TV

They can work without public , so it's not fair imo

Edited by carafon
  • Like 4

Hello sweet dear people !

I was at the show yesterday with @Lauryayesterday. Our friend Laura and my brother. It was...Amazing. We litterally are speechless. If some of you want, I'm gonna share (with Laurie too!) a little text about our feelings and how it was to be part of an audience at a MIKA show again ! Of course, we're not gonna  share pictures, videos or too many things about the show because it was asked to not take videos during the show and Mika is soooo happy about what he did that I, personnally don't think it's a good idea to "spoile" the surprise. But we ill be happy to share our feelings with you guys and dear Mfc family <3

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Florine said:

Hello sweet dear people !

I was at the show yesterday with @Lauryayesterday. Our friend Laura and my brother. It was...Amazing. We litterally are speechless. If some of you want, I'm gonna share (with Laurie too!) a little text about our feelings and how it was to be part of an audience at a MIKA show again ! Of course, we're not gonna  share pictures, videos or too many things about the show because it was asked to not take videos during the show and Mika is soooo happy about what he did that I, personnally don't think it's a good idea to "spoile" the surprise. But we ill be happy to share our feelings with you guys and dear Mfc family <3

How lucky of you... but which is the surprise? I mean, so this concert will be broadcasted not on New Years Eve but later? I'm a bit upset for all this confusion, no one knew it would have been a real little concert, and the veeeery short time we had to organize a trip in this time made that almost impossible. Moreover we thought it would have been the recording of just two songs for the new year eve so it wouldnt have worth such an effort.. He told us more and more time he would have stopped every show until the pandemic situation was better.. anyway, it has been a terrible day for me for different reasons and probably I'm overreacting... so sorry, I just had to blow off steam a little 😂

Anyway I'm very glad that MFC was present, I'm sure you proudly represented all of us and thank you not for broadcasting videos as he asked ❤

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Ok, just saw his photo on instagram, my heart is melting, and I already regret what I wrote before. I have the credibility of a penguin in the Sahara 😏😏😏

Don't be sorry, it's understandable :wink2:

• Thanks 1