Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 1/29/2022 at 1:43 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

My same thoughts, but I guess he won’t let us know until 3 days later :biggrin2:

2 days. :naughty: 

At least we know that much that he's back at his house in Tuscany - we'll see about Sanremo. :teehee:

Can I just fangurl a bit about how good he looks? :fangurl: Sparkling eyes, messy fluffy hair, stubble, lip biting and cute smile at the same time (how does he do that?!)... :swoon:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Okay with Sanremo being tomorrow, I have a wild theory;  

Last week he was in Rome, where he was photographed and he told the girl to wait with posting about it. Why would she have to wait? Maybe because of the paparazzi, because he didn’t want them to know he was at Valentino‘s to get his outfit (maybe some final adjustments were needed and he stayed longer). 

He then travelled to Paris (with his outfit) to record things in the studio, but also to see his friend Louboutin to get fitting shoes for the outfit. He only posted the studio things to distract everyone and he deleted his story with Christian to not get even more suspicion going (perhaps).

He is now back on Italy a day before Sanremo starts. 

All in all, I think the real reason is just so he can work out again in Tuscany. That’s all. Nothing else :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 1/31/2022 at 9:00 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Another wild theory:

What if he‘s performing at Sanremo AND WILL DO A BRANDNEW SONG

At least according to Twitter and IG it seems tonight he's at the same time in Sanremo and in Florence, writing brand new songs with Amy Wadge. :blink: :insane: :lmfao:

On 1/31/2022 at 9:30 PM, Prisca said:

With no hardcore fans there? Would he do that? smilie_denk_14.gif

same thought. But who knows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, mellody said:

At least according to Twitter and IG it seems tonight he's at the same time in Sanremo and in Florence, writing brand new songs with Amy Wadge. :blink: :insane: :lmfao:

same thought. But who knows.

I think Mika went to Sanremo for one or two days only. (Looks like he had a photo session for Eurovision promo).

And Amy stays at his home still working.Or she made a trip to Florence city while Mika is away.

Then they will continue to work together. 

Mika's home is his friends' home 😜

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think Mika went to Sanremo for one or two days only. And Amy stays at his home still working.Or she made a trip to Florence city while Mika is away.

Hmm, but she tagged him in the pic and wrote in the comments "we're working on it" (on a song). Maybe you're right, or maybe her post was from 1-2 days earlier and Mika asked her to wait, to confuse us, as he did with the fan in Rome. :freak: :lmfao:

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think Mika went to Sanremo for one or two days only. (Looks like he had a photo session for Eurovision promo).

And Amy stays at his home still working.Or she made a trip to Florence city while Mika is away.

This is what I think too. And also, I can imagine a songwriting process is very intense. It’s not a bad thing to step away from it, to come back to it and give it your all again. It’s possible they are both working on stuff separately anyway (when they’re not in Florence), they just come together to make it flow together, or to brainstorm and make something new. Who knows. I would love to be a fly in the room when that happens honestly!

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hmm, but she tagged him in the pic and wrote in the comments "we're working on it" (on a song). Maybe you're right, or maybe her post was from 1-2 days earlier and Mika asked her to wait, to confuse us, as he did with the fan in Rome. :freak: :lmfao:

Haha, who knows, this is also a possibility :lol3: although I do believe his house is pretty much always crowded, even if he’s there or not! So Amy working on stuff there wouldn’t surprise me at all.

• Like 4

... or the rumours about him being in Sanremo already yesterday weren't true, but just to create excitement, and he's only going there today... if people saw him, why wouldn't there be any pics? :dunno:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

... or the rumours about him being in Sanremo already yesterday weren't true, but just to create excitement, and he's only going there today... if people saw him, why wouldn't there be any pics? :dunno:

Because he’s a fast little (big) sneaky man and no one realized it was him until he had already passed :wink2:

We all know what it’s like if he’s in a hurry and passes by. I hide behind you, for example :biggrin2:

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Because he’s a fast little (big) sneaky man and no one realized it was him until he had already passed :wink2:

We all know what it’s like if he’s in a hurry and passes by. I hide behind you, for example :biggrin2:

Yes, I think that if they still did not confirm officially that Mika with be one of the hosts in Eurovision they try to hide everything.

It looks like he had to pass a test before the photo shooting so somebody knew he was there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

But they're professional Paparazzi, who don't melt away just at the sight of Mika... :teehee: and don't they take pix of just everyone, in case it could be someone important? :naughty:

I think at this point the secrecy is kinda silly - I'd be surprised if he was NOT announced as a host for Eurovision. Who does he want to fool? :rolleyes: 

The outfit can still be a surprise, I don't mind secrecy about that. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, but she tagged him in the pic and wrote in the comments "we're working on it"

He wouldn't necessarily need to be physically there, if they can connect other ways, he's collaborated before in that way. 

Or it was Amy's way of letting him know she was doing it. Maybe he left her a task list to work through. :teehee: 

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Glad I wasn't drinking when I read that! :lmao:

4 hours ago, mellody said:

I think at this point the secrecy is kinda silly - I'd be surprised if he was NOT announced as a host for Eurovision. Who does he want to fool? :rolleyes: 

The outfit can still be a surprise, I don't mind secrecy about that. :lol:

It's all guesswork until its formally announced. He'll be under strict orders from the production team about not revealing anything.

Unless he's not involved and is just there for fun and enjoying seeing all the crazy theories. 😜 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

It's all guesswork until its formally announced. He'll be under strict orders from the production team about not revealing anything.

Everyone knows about Laura and Ale being announced as hosts today, why would the production company be so strict only about Mika? If it's true that last week he still hadn't signed the contract, I suppose it's more him than them - he's not easy to get :lol: :teehee: ... but I would think he has signed it meanwhile. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2