Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Perhaps he also prefers not to post during Indeed interviews because he has a tendency to over-share. :teehee:

Maybe one of the interviews was with a crazy fan who just kept screaming "OMG OMG IT'S MIIIIKAAAA!!!" all the time and that scared him off social media for a while. :roftl:

Or he's so excited about his new music and/or tour ideas that he couldn't keep himself from spoiling all the surprises if he posted now. :teehee: :wub2:

Or he wants to test with how many more theories we can come up here in this thread. :naughty:

• Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Hero said:

Maybe he's actually learning how to milk a camel. For real this time. :naughty:

Uh-Oh, I hope he didn't get hurt! :shocked: :teehee: 

Maybe the camel stepped on his fingers so now he can't type on his phone anymore! :shocked: :lmfao:

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

At this rate with all this camel talk and wild theories, we'll be at page 200 of this thread before Mika posts anything again on social media! 😅

Y'know, I had been wondering today whether the words in his NY post meant that he won't be posting again until the tour... so be careful what you say, it might happen! :aah: Wouldn't be the first time... :facepalm:

Well, positive thinking. :crossed: He has been posting a lot recently, so we got used to his regular posts - maybe he's just turning down the frequency a bit and posts 1-2 times a week instead of every 1-2 days. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Coccodriglio, of course! :biggrin2:

On a more serious note, this time last year he was away for several weeks, it must've been around then that his Mum passed away. :tears: Maybe this sad anniversary is the reason for his silence? He looked super happy in the pics from NY, so maybe I'm wrong, and he's really just busy with his work. It has only been 5 days without posts, but feels like weeks. :emot-sad:

Yes it feels like weeks... :sad:  

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Coccodriglio, of course! :biggrin2:

On a more serious note, this time last year he was away for several weeks, it must've been around then that his Mum passed away. :tears: Maybe this sad anniversary is the reason for his silence? He looked super happy in the pics from NY, so maybe I'm wrong, and he's really just busy with his work. It has only been 5 days without posts, but feels like weeks. :emot-sad:

It does feel like a long time :sad: I hope he shares something soon and that he looks happy :pray:

• Like 2

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

I hope he shares something soon and that he looks happy :pray:

No, I hope he IS happy. I wouldn't want him to pretend he is if he isn't, just so we feel better. Guess I couldn't tell the difference tho, he's a better actor than he claims he is.

Smile like you mean it? :roftl:

7313719_orig.jpg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

No, I hope he IS happy. I wouldn't want him to pretend he is if he isn't, just so we feel better. Guess I couldn't tell the difference tho, he's a better actor than he claims he is.

Smile like you mean it? :roftl:

7313719_orig.jpg

Yes I hope he is happy too of course :yes: 

This is turning into the camels thread :lmfao:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hero said:

Wait, what? Seriously? I thought he was joking! :lol3: When/where/how did that happen?

So in the video on X-Factor back then, he said that he milked a camel. If I remember correctly, he said that he had never milked a cow, but a camel. And later Manuelito asks him: Didn't you say that you milked a cow in Sardinia (I'm not quite sure of the place)? Mika: No, that was a goat.

He didn't give us any evidence, but came up with it himself, I don't think he made it up. :dunno_grin:

And I think at that time you asked for a translation of the video. I never got around to translating it. :sorry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Summarized, the last ten pages on wild fan theories: 

1. He has embraced farm life and is milking a random animal

2. He is busy interviewing fainting fans, therefore continues to advertise to attract more applicants: the ones who have fainted are - to this day - still a mess

3. He is contemplating when to overshare, because he needs to uphold his “Mikasoon” reputation at all costs

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Summarized, the last ten pages on wild fan theories: 

1. He has embraced farm life and is milking a random animal

2. He is busy interviewing fainting fans, therefore continues to advertise to attract more applicants: the ones who have fainted are - to this day - still a mess

3. He is contemplating when to overshare, because he needs to uphold his “Mikasoon” reputation at all costs

Perfect. :thumb_yello: :floor:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He's hanging around instagram. Maybe he wil post something interesting the next few hours. Stay tuned girls! 

I guess that was probably it for the next 5 days. :dunno: Not what I expected, but at least he let us know that he's well.

He said on the live that Emma is doing a film, and later he talked about "music for a movie, A movie..." - is he filming a movie with Emma? :blink:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Not what I expected, but at least he let us know that he's well.

:thumb_yello:

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

He said on the live that Emma is doing a film, and later he talked about "music for a movie, A movie..." - is he filming a movie with Emma?

I don't know, but at the IG Live it didn't sound like he was working with her to me?:dunno_grin:

But then there is the famous camel script... smilie_denk_14.gif

:camel3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

I don't know, but at the IG Live it didn't sound like he was working with her to me?:dunno_grin:

They can be in the same movie without working together all the time... they might be now, and if Mika posts his location, maybe it'd be too obvious. :dunno_grin:

Anyway in the stories with the camel head it sounded like the camel has nothing to do with Emma - she asked him why he's wearing it, right?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

They can be in the same movie without working together all the time... they might be now, and if Mika posts his location, maybe it'd be too obvious.

Sure, they don't always have to be in the same place to be in the same film. But I don't think Mika would have spoken at the IG Live about the film Emma is in if he had something to do with it too. :dunno_grin:

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Anyway in the stories with the camel head it sounded like the camel has nothing to do with Emma - she asked him why he's wearing it, right?

Yes, I don't think the camels have anything to do with Emma (or at least it wasn't planned that way).

• Like 1