Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

From time to time we all know that Mika takes a well deserved break from social media. Sometimes it's a very loooooong break resulting in a 'Mika Drought'. As Mika fans, of course we want to know where he is and what he's up to during these breaks. That's why I created this thread so that we can share our own fun theories whenever Mika disappears again! 

When Mika goes "missing" we can share and debate our thoughts here, the more imaginative and outlandish the better!

This is just for fun and making each other laugh until Mika reappears again. 
(probably with another cooking video, either that or him just saying hello in a dozen languages 😅)

So where do you all think Mika is now and what is he up to?

*UPDATE*

As of 16/01/2022 this thread reached 101 pages! :yay:

Thank you Mika for keeping us guessing! And to our resident Mika Whisperer @Prisca!  :fairy:

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

i think he is in europe, he got married and is on honeymoon .. :naughty: and in a while he will arrive with a new dog or cat I feel it ..... of course I'm joking 

Edited by Paoletta
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 4/15/2021 at 4:07 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

When Mika goes "missing" we can share and debate our thoughts here

This just made me remember of what "missing Mika" was meaning back then and how we had no idea where or what he was doing for months :aah: 

Screenshot (51).png

Screenshot (52).png

• Haha 6

Dunno if this theory is crazy or could even be true - but Rufus Wainwright is in the studio in Hollywood, recording some music, and as Mika said they're planning something together, who knows... :dunno_grin:

If anyone's bored, you could analyze if that could be Mika's hand/arm in the pic Rufus posted... I only got as far as figuring out that it doesn't look like Rufus' hand/arm. :teehee:

20210416_192943.jpg

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

Dunno if this theory is crazy or could even be true - but Rufus Wainwright is in the studio in Hollywood, recording some music, and as Mika said they're planning something together, who knows... :dunno_grin:

If anyone's bored, you could analyze if that could be Mika's hand/arm in the pic Rufus posted... I only got as far as figuring out that it doesn't look like Rufus' hand/arm. :teehee:

20210416_192943.jpg

Hmmm Here you are Mika's hands and arms. What do you think?

0_50e9c_a915d986_XL  BhmKmVIIcAAKSho.jpg:large

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

20210416_192943.jpg

Which hand did I have the burn again? Wasn’t it this hand? It would’ve been visible in a picture, I think. 

(Unless he mirrored the image, who knows)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hmmm Here you are Mika's hands and arms. What do you think?

0_50e9c_a915d986_XL  BhmKmVIIcAAKSho.jpg:large

In this context: the pictures are not close-up enough. :teehee: I'd need a close-up picture of his right hand and arm.

Besides, what I'm thinking is :wub2:

:naughty:

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Which hand did I have the burn again? Wasn’t it this hand? It would’ve been visible in a picture, I think. 

(Unless he mirrored the image, who knows)

I don't think it's mirrored, the text on the mixer isn't. As I said on the Zoom before, his burn might just have healed since then... but I don't remember on what side he had it, I thought on his right hand, but the video where you could see the burn was probably mirrored, so maybe it was left? Confusing, lol! :teehee:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, mellody said:

In this context: the pictures are not close-up enough. :teehee: I'd need a close-up picture of his right hand and arm.

Besides, what I'm thinking is :wub2:

:naughty:

I don't think it's mirrored, the text on the mixer isn't. As I said on the Zoom before, his burn might just have healed since then... but I don't remember on what side he had it, I thought on his right hand, but the video where you could see the burn was probably mirrored, so maybe it was left? Confusing, lol! :teehee:

These might help? Assuming it's not mirrored, he has quite a prominent vein under his 2nd finger (the one next to his thumb), which I don't see in the mystery picture. 

a02905bfd2cffd6b566c2270670c95bb.thumb.jpg.54b6e1b8c8d6fd0aada762a5d2d28e63.jpgD7BA4286-BDBC-412E-9388-B5DE9725D1D0.gif.2d86f3771fbb71aa4b1d5f890c1dfc4a.gif.c644a91dbf008930a6681c6c26100cb2.gif

I don't think it's him. But I could be wrong. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

The sound technician that this arm probably belongs to would shake his head in disbelief if he knew we're analyzing his arm here, to find a sign of Mika. :lmao:

Thanks everyone for your input. I really don't know if it's Mika's arm, probably not, agree with you there... but well, that's the point of this thread, to keep us busy while we're waiting for him to return, right?! :naughty:

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

The sound technician that this arm probably belongs to would shake his head in disbelief if he knew we're analyzing his arm here, to find a sign of Mika. :lmao:

Thanks everyone for your input. I really don't know if it's Mika's arm, probably not, agree with you there... but well, that's the point of this thread, to keep us busy while we're waiting for him to return, right?! :naughty:

It's like that old game, "Where in the world is Carmen Santiago?" I never got to play it, so I'll go with the Mika version. It's probably better anyway. :naughty: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hero said:

This beautiful pic shows the burn on his right hand, although hopefully it has healed now. 

164754866_541759210560377_6949167202928063069_n.thumb.jpg.9f242f70ee07e3422d413c9e75a1c7c0.jpg.00f4a0fb52ec4f48013c71cfbf7056d1.jpg

That’s a nasty burn though, I wouldn’t be surprised if he would have a scar from that for a little while. Hopefully not of course, but it would make it easier to recognize his hands 😆

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Exactly what I was thinking 🤣 hopefully he’s not a Mika fan and reads this forum 🙈

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Hero said:

It's like that old game, "Where in the world is Carmen Santiago?" I never got to play it, so I'll go with the Mika version. It's probably better anyway. :naughty: 

I don’t know that game, I do know “where is Waldo” 🤣 and now we’re playing “where is Mika” and I find it already 10.000 times more frustrating..... *pulls hair

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Hero said:

Assuming it's not mirrored, he has quite a prominent vein under his 2nd finger (the one next to his thumb), which I don't see in the mystery picture. 

Yes, I checked the veins as well :wink2:

The hand on the Rufus' photo in nice and for a second I thought too it was Mika's hand.

But no....

image.png.d5f5cce1d5ffc1e15a5e3a1a0ac64406.png

image.png.b4f7d2d901eb83649761e6b2c7b6244e.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 4/15/2021 at 3:07 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

From time to time we all know that Mika takes a well deserved break from social media. Sometimes it's a very loooooong break resulting in a 'Mika Draught'. As Mika fans, of course we want to know where he is and what he's up to during these breaks. That's why I created this thread so that we can share our own fun theories whenever Mika disappears again! 

When Mika goes "missing" we can share and debate our thoughts here, the more imaginative and outlandish the better!

This is just for fun and making each other laugh until Mika reappears again. 
(probably with another cooking video, either that or him just saying hello in a dozen languages 😅)

:biggrin2:

So where do you all think Mika is now and what is he up to?

@TinyLove_CJ my friend this thread is fantastic.. i like.. good idea...surely it will reapper soon with some joke.. :biggrin2:  i feel it maybe back in a while  :biggrin2:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 2

On 4/15/2021 at 6:03 PM, Starlight said:

Hahaha I don't think he would! :lmao:

@Starlight my friend with Mika everything is possible .. who knows that sooner or later she really does her rainbow hair .. it wouldn't be bad in my opinion .. I like to joke .. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I checked the vains as well :wink2:

The hand on the Rufus' photo in nice and for a second I thought too it was Mika's hand.

But no....

image.png.d5f5cce1d5ffc1e15a5e3a1a0ac64406.png

image.png.b4f7d2d901eb83649761e6b2c7b6244e.png

This is so precise and really tells us... this lockdown has been going on way too long, when we know all the veins in his hand 🤣

Edit: no judgement, I know all the veins in his face 🙈🙃

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Haha 8