Mika's "treasures"

Mikasister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vero Bott said:

More mushrooms 🍄❤️🍄

357708836_822624545878088_238994605153457561_n.jpg

I noticed his ring... don't think I've seen this one before? It looks bigger than the one we've sometimes seen him wearing.

About the mushrooms, I wonder what material they are. Plastic? Wood?

Edit: on the Twitter photos the ring is better visible, but I still can't recognize what it is. On the 2nd pic it looks like a flower, in the 1st rather like some emoji. Also on the pic with Andy in the restaurant we can see that Mika is wearing the Good Guys bracelet @EmmAcarena gave him in Bristol! :wub2:

20230702_161435.jpg

20230702_161438.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I noticed his ring... don't think I've seen this one before? It looks bigger than the one we've sometimes seen him wearing.

About the mushrooms, I wonder what material they are. Plastic? Wood?

Edit: on the Twitter photos the ring is better visible, but I still can't recognize what it is. On the 2nd pic it looks like a flower, in the 1st rather like some emoji. Also on the pic with Andy in the restaurant we can see that Mika is wearing the Good Guys bracelet @EmmAcarena gave him in Bristol! :wub2:

20230702_161435.jpg

20230702_161438.jpg

Noticed the bracelet (😍) and the ring too - more photos of the ring needed for us, the "treasure hunters" 😀

And the mushrooms seem to be metal 🙂

https://instagram.com/stories/bea.dilauro/3137629326135905952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, peroalessandra said:

What Is the meaning of the mushrooms? Is It the logo of a brand or Is It a symbol for something related to the concept of the new shows ?

Not a logo, but who knows, he might use them in the shows in the future... we've been wondering about the meaning too, my best guess is that it relates to his experience at the exhibition about fungi at the Venice Biennale in 2021. He posted a story back then of the entrance to the exhibition room where it says "without me you don't exist". Which refers to fungi as an existential part of life. Getting a bit philosophical, you could even refer to them as a sign for rebirth, for the circle of life and death and new life originating from the deceased plants and bodies, with the help of fungi. I'd say maybe he just likes the look of them, but he said just recently that everything in his art, from the music to the outfits, has a meaning. So I'm sure there is one. Even if he never explains it - as he also said in that interview. 😅

• Like 7

Wow that would be really meaningfull, and also It can be related to the concept of flowers and the message ' May your head Always bloom'. Yes i think we Will never know directly from him, but maybe It Is Just because he wants to give a sense of mystery to his work so that anyone can find a personal meaning. Thanks a lot for explaining 😘

• Like 3

On 7/3/2023 at 1:40 PM, peroalessandra said:

What Is the meaning of the mushrooms? Is It the logo of a brand or Is It a symbol for something related to the concept of the new shows ?

I also think that the fungi go hand in hand with his love for nature, flowers or flora of any kind - also aesthetically:) And I always feel like they kind of stand for down-to-earthness, which is also an attribute I'd associate with Mika (at least in regard to his mindset haha) :lol: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sarinaa said:

I also think that the fungi go hand in hand with his love for nature, flowers or flora of any kind - also aesthetically:) And I always feel like they kind of stand for down-to-earthness, which is also an attribute I'd associate with Mika (at least in regard to his mindset haha) :lol: 

yes i agree

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Oh god. I can't believe this. I was looking at the paused screen, admiring his necklaces, thinking he had a new one with a couple of floral pendants hanging down, maybe iris flowers, trying to make them out, in blue and gold. 

It's the flipping thank you emojis in his message. 🙏🙏

:doh::facepalm::baghead::lmfao:

• Haha 5