Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

Do you think he'll sing another new song at Coachella? Has he done that before at a festival or does he tend to only reveal new music at his own concerts? 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Do you think he'll sing another new song at Coachella? Has he done that before at a festival or does he tend to only reveal new music at his own concerts? 🤔

More likely at concerts, I can't remember that he did it at a festival before. I think he prefers to try new stuff when there are fans in the audience, and for an unknown audience rather plays the songs he feels safe with. You'll never know, changes and all, but it would surprise me a lot if he played any new songs at Coachella.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mellody said:

More likely at concerts, I can't remember that he did it at a festival before. I think he prefers to try new stuff when there are fans in the audience, and for an unknown audience rather plays the songs he feels safe with. You'll never know, changes and all, but it would surprise me a lot if he played any new songs at Coachella.

I tend to agree with Karin. We might get a new song at San Francisco on Sunday night, but I really don't think he'll do one at Coachella. Not the right audience.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, mellody said:

More likely at concerts, I can't remember that he did it at a festival before.

He did it, I remember he sang OOL for the first time at Nibe festival in Denmark and EMD at B'estfest festival in Romania ( a very brave move, since the audience barely knew him and the song was in French :aah:

• Like 5

Mika also reposted 2 of Mira Mikati's stories, and added "Coachella looks" to the one with the cape. So it seems he also had the new cape for his performance! :shocked: Too bad we didn't get to see it on the livestream! :tears: Hope we'll get some pics at least, and maybe he'll wear it to some of the other gigs.

Screenshot_20220416-155424_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220416-155431_Instagram.jpg

• Like 3

• Like 2