Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Filmed on his holiday in Greece last summer? I recognise the shorts. :blush::teehee:

Yes, that's what I thought too. I don't think he had time to hang out (literally :naughty:) on a boat recently. :teehee:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

“Another day, another journey, another cityyyyyyyy”

Thanks! Ok then over to the Mika is missing thread, to speculate about which city he's going to next... :teehee: Or did he say anything about it on Domenica In?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Thanks! Ok then over to the Mika is missing thread, to speculate about which city he's going to next... :teehee: Or did he say anything about it on Domenica In?

No he didn't say a word about the future. Except the Magic Piano tour in September :dunno:

So we have two options for our Missing Thread: Morocco or Fortune's wedding - I don't know when it will be - later in summer maybe?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

On one hand I’m excited we can start speculating again. On the other hand I like knowing what cool things he’s doing :lol3: poor guy can’t have any privacy with us, can he :facepalm::biggrin2:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Do you still have to wear masks in Italy?

5 hours ago, lormare73 said:

On the public transport yes

Yeah, I noticed that when I was in Turin... even FFP2 masks! In the venue they were mandatory as well, tho when you were on your place, it was accepted (tho I think not official) to take it off. But on the train I was wearing a normal medical mask and the woman who checked the tickets asked me to put on a FFP2 mask.

Mika likes:

Love this! :roftl: I'm starting to become a fan of Subwoolfer, lol! :lmfao: Already liked their Eurovision song & performance, but their hug for Mika and this funny Grace Kelly cover make them seem really nice guys. :biggrin2:

Edit: He also commented on their Instagram reel:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-23 um 23.51.18.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Yesterday I saw that kid in the news. The new Mozart.  I'm speechless.

Mika Retweeted

I must admit, I find it unsettling. I can't imagine a 5yo kid rehearsing enough to play piano like this because they actually want it. Well, I know nothing about this kid or his family, so I hope I'm wrong and this boy gets to play and freely explore the world and himself with curiosity as he should, instead of being pushed to learn playing someone else's songs the "right" way.