2022 - Mika @ Disneyland Paris Pride, 11 June

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaRmDHvMhBF/

mikainstagram

PRIDE 2022!! @disneylandparispride

Tres heureux de vous donner rendez-vous pour le concert de la magical pride a @disneylandparispride le samedi 11 juin. Avec l’incroyable @beckyhill et @iambilalhassani.

On se voit la bas avec toutes vos couleurs ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎

I am thrilled to announce that I am headlining this years pride concert at @disneylandparispride on Saturday 11th June with the awesome @beckyhill and @iambilalhassani

See you there, in all your beautiful colors ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎
#DisneylandParisPride

274548546_985542278835821_2457283808497306643_n.jpg

Please RSVP here if you're going:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaRm_zgsg2z/

disneylandparis

🏳️‍🌈 ANNONCE LINE-UP 🏳️‍🌈 Everybody’s going to Love Today…
@mikainstagram, @iambilalhassani et @beckyhill vont faire vibrer la scène de Disneyland Paris Pride le 11 juin prochain ! 🔥
Qui a hâte de chanter et danser en ❤️ avec ces artistes ? 🙋

🏳️‍🌈 LINE-UP NEWS! 🏳️‍🌈 Everybody’s going to Love Today… @mikainstagram, @iambilalhassani and @beckyhill will rock the Disneyland Paris Pride stage on 11 June! 🔥
💯 Who can't wait to sing and dance along to their performances?

#DisneylandParisPride #DisneylandParis

274538765_374567804096780_1827800120204281845_n.jpg

274325697_1080195092714396_8923412120382651055_n.jpg

274507363_298366222391218_5007829029971007615_n.jpg

274324145_251743627148852_8637871312264665640_n.jpg

• Like 3

The more I’ve thought about this the more I’d like to go

ive never been Disney or to a pride (both which I’ve wanted to ) 

plus I wouldn’t get too stressed with languages since it’s a touristy place 

unfortunately no matter how much I’d like to go I don’t think I can book any more time off and if I’d even have the money to travel, buy tickets, etc 

• dcdeb changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Disneyland Paris Pride, 11 June

Right? Bit of fun going into the rides enjoying the day, then going watching the fireworks, leave early ish and queue at the studios for the gig? 👌

Rose mentioned an Ibis that’s easy to reach with the metro in Disney Village, so should be doable without too many problems..

• Like 3

On 2/26/2022 at 2:45 PM, Maaikie... said:

So I’m looking for people to join me in the park on the same day 😄 MFC disney trip 👀 

I'm still trying to persuade my family to come with me (well, rather my husband to join & pay, the kids are up for it, of course :lol3:), in that case we'll surely spend the day in the park, and I'll be going on all the fast rides with my son, while my daughter & hubby will take the slow ones. :naughty: Fingers crossed it'll work out. :crossed:

• Like 4

Yes it will be a family trip for us. Myself and Abby with our three fostered girls- twins of 11 and a seven year old. We are staying at the Explorers hotel and will be there from Thursday to Monday. X 

• Like 2

I guess I'll spend the day in the park too, seems the most logical thing to do when going to Pride in the evening. :original:

But it's a bit too early for me to plan definitively. :original:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right now it doesn't look like it'll work out, hubby isn't too keen on it. :rolleyes: And even if I could afford it, I wouldn't want to go alone or just with my son, as it's his birthday the next day and I want the family to be together for that. Preferably in Disneyland, but well. Maybe hubby will change his mind, I'll see. :dunno_grin:

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As Spring has started, it won’t be long until Summer is here!

my sister will come along with me to the park ánd the concert! Atm I’m also trying to convince my best friend to come too. Which I did by telling her all about the plans. And we made an estimated price for the journey, accompanied by a bunch of rainbows 🌈 

i also did some research on the actual event, as I just jumped at the tickets without thinking :lol3:

So, you’re allowed to stay at the Disney studios from 8pm til 2am. The studios park closes at 7pm, so they’ll prepare within that time I guess?

There will first be a parade with a bunch of people dancing (no actual dancers but I guess people that got invited?), some Disney characters and the artists that will perform. And the artists… will sit in a parade car!!  So we’ll see Mika in a parade car as well!:naughty: Can’t wait to see that lol. Then after that, I think the performances will start? I’m guessing Mika will perform last as he’s bigger than the other two in music world and France. And some of the rides stay open too! How fun!🤩 Here are two videos I found, one with the parade, the other a nice compilation. In 2019 the big artist was Boy George!

140FADDE-891F-426A-8D6C-456CDD0DC5A9.png

• Like 3

I’m also going to make a playlist with all three artists to get a feel for the other two. So in what order do you think they’ll perform? And what songs would Mika sing? I can’t see him sing Ice Cream in Disneyland…. :naughty: Maybe Tiny Love? Origin of Love? 

Edited by Maaikie...
Typo
  • Like 1

Airbnb is booked 💪 We’ll be a 20-25 min walk away from the park. Now to figure out what to wear.. I’ve also been trying to design some Mickey ears mixed with Mika, which I never thought I’d do :yes: Long live quiet evenings at work where I just sit at the register and draw lol.

image.jpg

• Like 3

Okay I’m thinking of creating a really fun outfit and I just thought of making a skirt with hidden panels in them with rainbow colours. So a regular A-line skirt, with pizza slices of colourful fabric in the bottom half, so when you twirl, it will show the colours! Love brainstorming on stuff like this🤔🧐🧐

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

Okay I’m thinking of creating a really fun outfit and I just thought of making a skirt with hidden panels in them with rainbow colours. So a regular A-line skirt, with pizza slices of colourful fabric in the bottom half, so when you twirl, it will show the colours! Love brainstorming on stuff like this🤔🧐🧐

That sounds fantastic! 😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I’ve done some sewing testing today! I love Mikas new outfits with the flowers a lot 😍 And I’d love to kinda recreate that into a skirt. So I want to keep my rainbow panels in there, but make it pastels, and have a tule layer on top with the floral design. So I tested sewing on brides tule this evening and I think I can make it work! I can’t fill in any flowers or leaves with this technique, but I can definitely create colourful outlines 😍 

19F39A90-054B-4AD7-99E0-EB1772080649.jpeg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

So I’ve done some sewing testing today! I love Mikas new outfits with the flowers a lot 😍 And I’d love to kinda recreate that into a skirt. So I want to keep my rainbow panels in there, but make it pastels, and have a tule layer on top with the floral design. So I tested sewing on brides tule this evening and I think I can make it work! I can’t fill in any flowers or leaves with this technique, but I can definitely create colourful outlines 😍 

19F39A90-054B-4AD7-99E0-EB1772080649.jpeg

Well I'd cheat and check out some fabric shops, you get lots of embroidered tuile for use in bridesmaids dresses etc

Embroidered Tulle Fabric (1,000+ Items) | Etsy

You can do a rainbow underskirt

• Like 2

1 hour ago, silver said:

Well I'd cheat and check out some fabric shops, you get lots of embroidered tuile for use in bridesmaids dresses etc

Embroidered Tulle Fabric (1,000+ Items) | Etsy

You can do a rainbow underskirt

I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it at my local fabric store (which isn’t a small one 😅), but I’d enjoy creating my own tho! 

• Like 1