2023 - Mika @ Sonic Park, Matera, ITALY - 15 July

Mikasister

6 minutes ago, SusanT said:

This is from last year and concerns the shuttle buses for gigs at Cava del Sole.  Let's hope something like this is published in the next few days  for THIS year.

https://www.materawelcome.it/it/attivo-il-servizio-navette-fiorello-copy/

I received another information saying "any additional information will be published on social media in time for the concerts, don't worry".

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

And still no info about buses at the e d of the gig 

I know. The only new info on FB is the opening at 6 pm.  Maybe we could find out something calling the number in the screenshot below.

Or perhaps @MinaZ98 , since you're in Matera, could you find out if there are shuttle buses to and from Sonic Park ( and also where are the bus stops? Piazza Matteotti and Villa Longo station? The bus times?)

Screenshot_20230713-105314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d0bdc42f0f159cdead64d9a0937c7927.jpg

• Like 2

On 13/7/2023 at 11:08, SusanT said:

Lo so. L'unica novità su FB è l'apertura alle 18. Forse potremmo scoprire qualcosa chiamando il numero nello screenshot qui sotto.

O forse@MinaZ98 , visto che sei a Matera, potresti sapere se ci sono bus navetta da e per Sonic Park (e anche dove sono le fermate? Piazza Matteotti e la stazione di Villa Longo? Gli orari?)

Screenshot_20230713-105314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d0bdc42f0f159cdead64d9a0937c7927.jpg

I’m sorry 🥺 I have read your message too late! I’m glad that you have found shuttle info 🥰 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You must be back home! It’s much cooler up north :aah: 

:lol3: I'm in Vicenza. Had an extra day thanks to Ryanair cancelling my flight, so now flying back on Sunday. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hero said:

I hope everyone enjoys the gig tomorrow. Stay safe in that heat! 🥵

Mika may need to forego wearing some of his beautiful jackets with this heat.

Anyway, really looking forward to tonight's gig! 😊

• Like 1