2023 - Mika @ Sonic Park, Matera, ITALY - 15 July

Mikasister

FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/events/701603094924601/?ref=newsfeed

JUL 16 AT 4 AM – JUL 16 AT 6:45 AM UTC+09

Mika @ Sonic Park Matera, 15 luglio 2023

Cava del Sole

🔻 MIKA live a Sonic Park Matera, 15 luglio 2023
Mika, cantante e cantautore amatissimo in Italia anche grazie al suo ruolo di giudice a X-Factor, sale sul palco del Sonic Park Matera per un live scoppiettante e pieno d’energia al ritmo delle sue più grandi hit!
La Cava del Sole di Matera, perla del sud Italia e patrimonio UNESCO, è pronta a riempirsi di colore per una serata indimenticabile.
🔻 MIKA a Sonic Park Matera, 15 luglio 2023
🎟 Biglietti presto in vendita sulle principali piattaforme di ticketing.

322998448_1324990298287028_4869482913088048834_n.thumb.jpg.02be3897b9415df8013e7320c3a92f79.jpg

• Like 5

TicketOne Italia

https://www.ticketone.it/event/mika-cava-del-sole-16399712/

Mika

sabato, 15/07/2023 | 21:00

MATERA | Cava del Sole - Arena

ft-mika-SPM-2023-ES.thumb.jpg.a9e182c399bdd116e8167796d1ec4490.jpg

Per questo evento è disponibile il FanTicket!
Dal design unico e personalizzato per evento, stampato a colori in alta risoluzione fotografica su uno speciale supporto, il FanTicket è il ricordo perfetto di un evento indimenticabile!

Il FanTicket è disponibile solo on line su TicketOne.it scegliendo la spedizione tramite Corriere Espresso.

• Like 2

Si può fare in modo affinché i soldi di TicketOne, per il rimborso del concerto di Roma siano utilizzabili per uno dei concerti?

Non dovrebbero essere vincolati all'organizzatore che è l'Auditorium Parco della Musica di Roma, ma piuttosto all'agenzia che gestisce i concerti di MIKA.

1 minute ago, Vitty27 said:

Si può fare in modo affinché i soldi di TicketOne, per il rimborso del concerto di Roma siano utilizzabili per uno dei concerti?

Non dovrebbero essere vincolati all'organizzatore che è l'Auditorium Parco della Musica di Roma, ma piuttosto all'agenzia che gestisce i concerti di MIKA.

Can you write in english please, so more people will understand you. Thank you! :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And if we add the high temperatures in July in Italy I am praying for seated places.

I pray for seated as well, but I've been watching the video from 2022 in Matera and it was standing :sad:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vitty27 said:

No, this isn't possible. :sad:

My husband and daughter went to see Elisa (a famous Italian singer)  last July at Sonic Park in Matera and everyone had a seat, but I've been told that reserved seats or standing depends on the organization.

Matera is a unique city, well worth visiting (check out websites about it). It's where Wonder Woman, Gibson's The Passion of Christ, and the latest James Bond movie were filmed. 

There are a lot of flights to Bari from cities in Europe. There is a shuttle bus that connects Bari airport to Matera ( 1 hour 15 min). Unless you plan on renting a car, it's probably a good idea to spend the night in Matera since the gig will end after 11 pm. For Elisa's concert, buses left Matera city center to transport people to Cava del Sole (where the show was) and then they picked them up at the end. Some buses also stopped at Matera Villa Longo station. 

This website gives info about transport (have Google translate the page).

https://sonicparkfestival.it/matera/info/

It is extremely hot in southern Italy in July. If you plan on visiting Matera, be sure to wear a hat and comfortable shoes that do not slide on smooth stones. 

If you rent a car and decide to stay in Bari, travelling to Cava del Sole takes about 45 minutes because you don't have enter Matera city center. 

If you arrive at Bari airport, there's a train that takes you to Bari central station in 15 minutes or a shuttle van that takes about 30 minutes. If anyone plans on staying in Bari for several days, you could visit (besides Matera) Polignano, the Castellana Caves, Alberobello and Trani. Lecce and the area in northern Puglia known as il Gargano are nice too.

And if anyone is interested in the beach, check this out: https://www.charmingpuglia.com/en/best-beaches-in-puglia.php

I don't know much about beaches near Matera but this website has some info: 

https://magazine.dooid.it/en/destinations/basilicata-destination/materas-ionian-coast-metaponto-pisticci/

• Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, SusanT said:

My husband and daughter went to see Elisa (a famous Italian singer)  last July at Sonic Park in Matera and everyone had a seat, but I've been told that reserved seats or standing depends on the organization.

Matera is a unique city, well worth visiting (check out websites about it). It's where Wonder Woman, Gibson's The Passion of Christ, and the latest James Bond movie were filmed. 

There are a lot of flights to Bari from cities in Europe. There is a shuttle bus that connects Bari airport to Matera ( 1 hour 15 min). Unless you plan on renting a car, it's probably a good idea to spend the night in Matera since the gig will end after 11 pm. For Elisa's concert, buses left Matera city center to transport people to Cava del Sole (where the show was) and then they picked them up at the end. Some buses also stopped at Matera Villa Longo station. 

It is extremely hot in southern Italy in July. If you plan on visiting Matera, be sure to wear a hat and comfortable shoes that do not slide on smooth stones. 

If you rent a car and decide to stay in Bari, travelling to Cava del Sole takes about 45 minutes because you don't have enter Matera city center. 

If you arrive at Bari airport, there's a train that takes you to Bari central station in 15 minutes or a shuttle van that takes about 30 minutes. If anyone plans on staying in Bari for several days, you could visit (besides Matera) Polignano, the Castellana Caves, Alberobello and Trani. Lecce and the area in northern Puglia known as il Gargano are nice too.

And if anyone is interested in the beach, check this out: https://www.charmingpuglia.com/en/best-beaches-in-puglia.php

https://magazine.dooid.it/en/destinations/basilicata-destination/materas-ionian-coast-metaponto-pisticci/

Oh, thank you for your information!

I've read about the shuttle buses before and after  events. So I hope it will be the same for Mika concert. The venue is situated in a very hard to access place (a quarry) so it's rather impossible to take a walk to the city after the gig.

I think I will take a train from Rome so I would like to stay close to the train station. So the shuttle bus goes there.

I love planning my gig travels!!!!

In 3 days we will know if there is a general admission or seated places.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've read about the shuttle buses before and after  events. So I hope it will be the same for Mika concert. The venue is situated in a very hard to access place (a quarry) so it's rather impossible to take a walk to the city after the gig.

I think I will take a train from Rome so I would like to stay close to the train station. So the shuttle bus goes there.

Do you mean you would like to stay near Bari central train station or Matera central train station?

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

Great info, thank you! 

• Like 1

Sorry, I was really in a rush.

My question is the following: I got the voucher refund from TicketOne which is limited to events organized by Auditorium Parco della Musica (or similar name), that is the place in Rome where I was supposed to go last October. The thing is I was going to see MIKA, so I would rather have the option to use that voucher for Perugia Umbria Jazz, or the one in Matera, to see MIKA , not others.😑😑😑

I'll try to write to Friends and Partners to see if something can be done in this sense.

And Happy New Year to all of you!!!

❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For fans arriving at Bari central train station, there are at least two options for travelling to Matera. In the two cases I'm mentioning, both involve taking a different railway/coach line called Ferrovie Appulo Lucane (or FAL). 

If you take a train, it takes longer but trains are more frequent. The coach instead might take only  about 1 hr 15 min.

See the screenshot of Ferrovie Appulo Lucane ( https://ferrovieappulolucane.it/en/ ). This is the website you need for train and coach info from Bari to Matera. You click on the symbol of the means of transportation you want. You will note that departure times for coaches indicate "Bari Via Bovio (Mater Dei Hospital)" as the beginning point of the journey. It takes the coach about 10 minutes from Via Bovio to reach the stop on Via Capruzzi

( the street behind Bari central train station).

1713526150_Screenshot(239).thumb.png.64044e3019ab8cfb5754af6d5cec501a.png

Now look at the screenshot of the area around Bari central train station. The green area is the square (Piazza Aldo Moro). Where you see FAL on the left  of the green area is the FAL station from which you catch the train to Matera. If you're taking a coach instead, you take a tunnel under the 10+ railway lines of the main train station and wait for the coach on Via Giuseppe Capruzzi (more or less where the two little blue symbols are on the far left).

1592687086_Screenshot(236).thumb.png.f5524851932274acd38af8e548653453.png

You've probably also noticed that Flixbus stops on Via Capruzzi. I think it's more expensive that FAL, however, if you're travelling  from another destination  on Flixbus, then perhaps it would make sense to continue the journey all the way to Matera.

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The shuttle bus to Matera leaves from Bari airport.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SusanT said:

The shuttle bus to Matera leaves from Bari airport.

I am going to take a flight to Rome. I will spend there the days between Perugia and Matera concerts. Actually I wanted to go to Rome in April/May for a week. But as we have these two concerts I think I will combine 3 elements in July :lol3:

• Like 3

• mellody changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Sonic Park, Matera, ITALY - 15 July
20 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Does "pit" refer to the area closest to the stage but still standing?

Since there are no other specifications, Pit means the standing area closest to the stage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Vitty27 said:

Sorry, I was really in a rush.

My question is the following: I got the voucher refund from TicketOne which is limited to events organized by Auditorium Parco della Musica (or similar name), that is the place in Rome where I was supposed to go last October. The thing is I was going to see MIKA, so I would rather have the option to use that voucher for Perugia Umbria Jazz, or the one in Matera, to see MIKA , not others.😑😑😑

I'll try to write to Friends and Partners to see if something can be done in this sense.

And Happy New Year to all of you!!!

❤️

Ah okay, I understand your question better now. I don't know how it works with the voucher, I got money and not a voucher for the cancelled concerts...

4 hours ago, SusanT said:

https://giornalemio.it/eventi/e-tre-anche-mika-in-concerto-a-matera-per-tutto-il-sud/

This website says there are 2 kinds of tickets for Matera: standing (48 euros) and pit (68 euros). Does "pit" refer to the area closest to the stage but still standing?

Screenshot_20230102-085030_Chrome.jpg

Hmmm... I wonder now how big is the pit area....  I tried to find something in the internet but found nothing for the moment.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hmmm... I wonder now how big is the pit area....  I tried to find something in the internet but fond nothing for the moment.

In one of your previous posts about Sonic Park there was "area VIP 70 persone". I hope the "pit" is bigger than that

• Like 2