2023 - Mika @ Sonic Park, Matera, ITALY - 15 July

Mikasister

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I bought for the other Italian gig :facepalm: saw too late that it was the wrong topic I replied to :biggrin2:

Ah, okay, I didn't check the other sales :original:. I hope everyone will get their wanted tickets!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Is there more than one PIT? I am asking since a friend's ticket was more expensive than mine....both with ticketone.

There were two choices. The more expensive tickets were in the pit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Is there more than one PIT? I am asking since a friend's ticket was more expensive than mine....both with ticketone.

The difference could be from the different delivery ways?  Now I don't know if the PIT area it is also the VIP area, maybe there's two different things :dunno:

Screenshot (392).png

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I haven't seen VIP tickets.

Me neither, not for Mika's gig... too bad, I bet every Mika fan would die to get such a great opportunity from the VIP package: I'm talking about the sticker set of course! :naughty:

Screenshot (395).png

• Haha 4

On 1/4/2023 at 3:51 PM, krysady said:

Me neither, not for Mika's gig... too bad, I bet every Mika fan would die to get such a great opportunity from the VIP package: I'm talking about the sticker set of course! :naughty:

Screenshot (395).png

Lol, I read the last line as "M&G and photos with Amira" :lmfao:

There'd be a queue for that too. :lustslow: :dog:

• Haha 2

First I was planning to take a train from Rome to Matera. But it looks more complicated as I thought.

So I will take a Flixbus directly Rome-Matera.

As the Flixbus station in Matera is not at the central train station I changed my accommodation place.

It's about 20 minutes walk to the Sonik Park. So if I miss the navetta bus (a shuttle bus) after the show I can walk back to my place.

If you are interested there is still another room to book in thew same house Testa o Croce Casa Vacanza.

There is a Carrefour Express just in front of the house and some restaurants.

I will be there the 14th of July (Friday evening) to 16th (Sunday morning).

https://www.booking.com/hotel/it/testa-o-croce-casa-vacanze.en-gb.html?aid=304142&label=gen173nr-1FCAEoggI46AdIM1gEaLYBiAEBmAEeuAEXyAEM2AEB6AEB-AEMiAIBqAIDuALLoOCdBsACAdICJDAwYTBjNjM2LTNiNzMtNDc3MS1iMjdiLTc1MmQ5ZWFjNDY4OdgCBuACAQ&sid=127271012de8873c0fd3a3ef9d696842&all_sr_blocks=134329201_200354817_1_0_0;checkin=2023-07-14;checkout=2023-07-16;dcs_click=1;dest_id=-121381;dest_type=city;dist=0;group_adults=1;group_children=0;hapos=1;highlighted_blocks=134329201_200354817_1_0_0;hpos=1;matching_block_id=134329201_200354817_1_0_0;no_rooms=1;req_adults=1;req_children=0;room1=A;sb_price_type=total;sr_order=popularity;sr_pri_blocks=134329201_200354817_1_0_0__11560;srepoch=1673007210;srpvid=5f2c55f4c194029e;type=total;ucfs=1&#hotelTmpl

image.thumb.png.eed336cd46099fac87fe503072d23c81.png

image.thumb.png.78161fbd4ffb6d7e8c16b15d0428c9bb.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

• 4 months later...

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs3_hh4Nxrm/

Mika ha qualcosa da dirti.

• 🔻 Save the date
  • 👉🏻 Mika @ Sonic Park Matera, 15 luglio 2023
  • 🎟️ Biglietti disponibili al link in bio.

#sonicpark2023

#sonicparkmatera

#mika#mikamusic

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
CIAO! FAN ITALIANI, TOCCA A VOI UN Q&A!

Probabilmente hai visto i simpatici video di domande e risposte che Mika ha fatto di recente per i fan giapponesi e coreani? Bene, ora tocca ai fan italiani fare il loro turno!

La prossima serie di date di Mika in Italia è quasi arrivata! Si parte con lo show dell'8 luglio a Cattolica e per prepararsi ora sta rispondendo alle domande dei fan italiani!

Ecco cosa fare: Fai un breve video di te stesso mentre saluti e poi fai la tua domanda. Per favore, tieni le tue domande relative alla visita di Mika in Italia: Cosa gli piace particolarmente dell'essere lì? Ha ricordi speciali specifici? Cosa si aspetta in ogni città? Come saranno gli spettacoli in Italia? Questo genere di cose!

Puoi inviare le tue domande in inglese o in italiano, ma se in italiano ti preghiamo di inviare una traduzione approssimativa in inglese. Invia il tuo video via email al seguente indirizzo il prima possibile, ma ENTRO LE ORE 18:00 ORA ITALIANA DI LUNEDÌ 19 GIUGNO: mikacompetition@gmail.com

Assicurati di scrivere ITALIA nella riga dell'oggetto dell'e-mail. Mika risponderà a quante più domande possibile e presto pubblicherà le risposte!

CIAO! ITALIAN FANS, IT'S YOUR TURN FOR A Q & A!

You probably saw the cute Question and Answer videos that Mika did recently for Japanese and Korean fans? Well, now it's time for Italian fans to have their turn!

Mika's upcoming run of dates in Italy is nearly here! They start with the 8 July show in Cattolica and to get ready he's now taking Italian fans' questions!

Here's what to do:

Make a short video of yourself saying hello, and then ask your question. Please keep your questions related to Mika's visit to Italy: What does he especially love about being there? Does he have specific special memories? What is he looking forward to in each city? What will the shows in Italy be like? That sort of thing!

You can submit your questions in English or Italian, but if in Italian please send a rough translation in English text.

Send your video by email to the following address as soon as possible, but NO LATER THAN 6pm ITALIAN TIME ON MONDAY, 19 JUNE: mikacompetition@gmail.com

Be sure to write ITALY on the subject line of the email.

Mika will answer as many questions as he can, and will post the answers soon!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm posting a bit of  information that might be useful to some of you. To the best of my knowledge, the info is accurate but there might be changes in the future. Sorry about the "uhms" in the videos as I'm trying to decide what to say :D - don't know how to edit them out. I'll start with Bari and I'll have videos and pics of Matera in the next post.

BARI

From Bari airport you can take a shuttle bus to Matera. Ask where it drops you off. I read that one shuttle stops in Piazza Matteotti (next to the central station) in Matera. There may be another that goes to Via Don Luigi Sturzo (a 5-minute walk from Matera Villa Longo station).

If you arrive at Bari Centrale, you might want to take a train to Matera with the Ferrovie Appulo Lucane. It stops at Matera Villa Longo (about  a 20-minute walk from Sonic Park) and at Matera Centrale. 

Your other travel option is to take a bus/coach to Matera. The next video tells you how to get to the bus stop of Ferrovie Appulo Lucane in Bari (the bus stops at Matera Centrale/in Piazza Matteotti); instead, if you go left on Via Capruzzi, other coach lines to Matera (Flixbus, Busmiccolis, Marinobus etc) will take you to Via Don L. Sturzo in Matera (near Villa Longo station).

Below is the stop where you catch the Ferrovie Appulo Lucane bus to Matera (the sign is a bit faded). You'll be across from Sisa supermarket.  Be sure to ask if it's the bus to Matera because other buses stop here. 

capruzzibusstop.thumb.jpg.d10e15462f186fb8c1f32cb0bed536ca.jpg

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 1

MATERA (Part 1)

At Matera Central Station

Piazza Matteotti (next to Matera Centrale) and Via Don Minzoni

I mention a public restroom in this video but you'll be able to actually see it in the next one. Also, the signs I refer to are partially hidden by the street lamp on the right. (By the way, there's a water fountain across from the old train station.)

Public restroom/shower and luggage storage facility with lockers of different sizes (NB the machine doesn't give you change)

newleftluggagematera.thumb.jpg.89a373544ead0b18ddd9f64bcd97d94d.jpg

Piazza Vittorio Veneto

I read on another website that there is an infopoint in this square.

Belvedere Luigi Guerricchio

See you in Matera!

The infopoint in Piazza Vittorio Veneto is marked on this map.

materamapcitycenterwithinfopoint.thumb.png.9dada6d011842ef2e4585888bbf38539.png

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 1

MATERA (PART 2)

Via Don Luigi Sturzo coach stop

The circled area is Via Don Luigi Sturzo where Flixbus and some other long-distance coaches stop in Matera. It's a 5-minute walk to Villa Longo train station.  You can find this map at the following website: https://www.materawelcome.it/en/servizi-utili/tourist-information-centre/

materamapviadonlsturzo.thumb.png.457748c5fc8918059d303ebd2aec3cea.png

From Matera Centrale to Villa Longo station 

Check out this webpage   https://www.materawelcome.it/en/come-arrivare/mobilita/metropolitana/#orari_desk

because it gives you the timetable for the subway (underground train) that links Matera Centrale to Villa Longo station. HOWEVER, TRAINS OF THE APPULO LUCANE RAILWAY DO NOT RUN ON SUNDAY.  But there are a few LONG-DISTANCE COACHES of the Ferrovie Appulo Lucane on Sunday if, for example, you want to travel to Bari; however, you might prefer to take Flixbus or another coach line.

I think local city bus 5 links Matera Centrale to Via Don Luigi Sturzo, then to Villa Longo station/Via Nazionale. The routes indicated in this PDF might still be in operation:   https://appassets.mvtdev.com/map/77/l/2820/8832282.pdf 

You can ask about other buses that take you around Matera. If you decide to walk from Via Sturzo to Piazza Matteotti, it takes about 25 minutes.

..............................................................................................................................................

Getting to Sonic Park  (Cava del Sole)

The evening of Mika's gig there should be shuttle buses leaving from Piazza Matteotti/Matera Centrale and Villa Longo station for Sonic Park but I haven't found info about it yet on the venue's website. Perhaps we'll find out something next week.

Sonic Park posted the map below on Facebook for people coming by car, however, there's no indication how they are to reach the venue (by shuttle? on foot?). Matera Serra Rifusa station is a 10-minute walk from Sonic Park but there's no sidewalk (pavement) along the road. 

Materaparkingsonic2.thumb.jpg.2d725e763ef9260c82eeda4542cc2f43.jpg

The man at the tourist information center told me that city bus 5 (the same line as above) goes to the area where Sonic Park is. You can catch it in Piazza Matteotti, for example, or at Villa Longo station (and at in-between stops). From another map I found, it looks like there's a stop quite close to Sonic Park. I would ask for confirmation.

Materabus5.thumb.png.62f044504d7189aca02de83f7d090aed.png

If you want the option of walking to or from Sonic Park, there is another solution  as @Anna Ko Kolkowska mentioned in an earlier post.  But there is the drawback  that the sidewalk/pavement ends shortly before you reach the venue. 

Anyway, let's say you set out from Hotel Alvino on Via San Vito.  It's about 15 minutes if you follow the dotted line. You'll be walking downhill part of the time.

MaterawalkingtoSonicPark.thumb.png.3193560c9bda4fd28701e0c7da73e5c3.png 

Heading to Sonic Park from Via San Vito. 

materafromhotelalvinotoSonicPark.thumb.png.ededd5474029bb50e2ab08faab019fa2.png

You can continue walking on the sidewalk.

materaviasanvitooutskirts.thumb.png.b8716dc71301ec922dcc2b60e0705d0e.png

But 3-5 minutes on foot before you reach the venue, the sidewalk ends. I drove down the road when I was in Matera so I can confirm  the situation hasn't changed since the photo was taken.  I don't know the present condition of the solid gray road in the Google map.

MateragoingtoSonicParknosidewalk.thumb.png.1e9dde6887f049892f42660b5f8bad83.png

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 2

Yesterday I sent a message via Instagram to Sonic Park asking about the shuttle bus.

They answered that everything is on the website.

But there is no information about the shuttle bus yet!

I am hoping to take one after the concert. I will not wait for Mika - a very small chance he will come to see his fans as the next day he plays in Chieti.

And I have a coach Chieti very early in the morning. So I would prefer to take a shuttle bus then walking this street in the dark.

Well at night there shouldn't be too much cars there but anyway.

image.thumb.png.373f13669607b321516bc327582397bb.png