2023 - Mika @ Rockwave Festival, Terra Vibe, GREECE - 1 July

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnl7jfvsWVw/

mikainstagram

Καλησπέρα Ελλάδα! Ήθελα να κάνω μια συναυλία σε αυτή τη χώρα εδώ και τόσο καιρό και ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ ήρθε η ώρα! Θα είμαι μαζί σας για μια υπέροχη συναυλία, το Σάββατο 1η Ιουλίου στο φετινό @rockwavefestival! Ραντεβού το καλοκαιρι του 2023! Can't wait! Πληροφορίες για τα εισιτήρια στο bio.

Good afternoon Greece! I have wanted to play a show in this country for so long and FINALLY it’s happening! I’m coming to see you on Saturday 1st July as part of this years @rockwavefestival and I cannot wait! Ticket link in bio.

#mika #tour #greece #rockwavefestival

326000681_493045673004628_6736902982563958192_n.jpg

Please RSVP here if you're going:

• Like 4

Does anyone know what's the difference between Gold standing and VIP tickets, except that it's different areas (a site map is on the ticket website)? They're the same price, so I'm thinking whether VIP tickets might be the better option for me, because if I can go, it's unlikely I'll be able to queue. So with all the Robbie fans queueing even longer than MFCers, I might get a better view from the VIP area. :dunno_grin:

Anyway, I first have to speak about this with my family, it's the weekend before Perugia. And if I have to take my son, it'll get pretty expensive. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And when I saw the way to go from Athens to the venue.....  

Without queueing it's ok because there are direct buses for 8€ from Athens. But for queueing early, there's not much choice but to rent a car.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

Without queueing it's ok because there are direct buses for 8€ from Athens. But for queueing early, there's not much choice but to rent a car.

If I read correctly the shuttle buses start two hours before the doors opening.

So not for queuing people.

Edit: I double checked. Another information: The buses start at 4pm.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Does anyone know what's the difference between Gold standing and VIP tickets, except that it's different areas (a site map is on the ticket website)? They're the same price, so I'm thinking whether VIP tickets might be the better option for me, because if I can go, it's unlikely I'll be able to queue. So with all the Robbie fans queueing even longer than MFCers, I might get a better view from the VIP area. :dunno_grin:

Anyway, I first have to speak about this with my family, it's the weekend before Perugia. And if I have to take my son, it'll get pretty expensive. :rolleyes:

I bought a Golden standing place since it is nearer to the stage.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Does anyone know what's the difference between Gold standing and VIP tickets

Just found out the difference it's that the VIP tickets have access to an organized parking car.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, krysady said:

Just found out the difference it's that the VIP tickets have access to an organized parking car.

But you can also buy the standing tickets with parking... is that unorganized then? 😅

Are you planning to go?

Deb created a calendar event, I'll add the link to the first post, so everyone can RSVP.

• Like 1

• mellody changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Rockwave Festival, Terra Vibe, GREECE - 1 July
9 minutes ago, mellody said:

But you can also buy the standing tickets with parking... is that unorganized then? 😅

However, there is a catch with both tickets with a parking space: You have to buy at least 3 tickets to get a parking space...

• Like 1

I just noticed that there's a 2nd stage, the "Vibe stage" ... maybe Mika will perform as the main act on that one? That'd definitely relax things. 😅 I wish they had some more infos on their website!

festivalmap.jpg

Just now, mellody said:

I just noticed that there's a 2nd stage, the "Vibe stage" ... maybe Mika will perform as the main act on that one? That'd definitely relax things. 😅 I wish they had some more infos on their website!

festivalmap.jpg

No, it says on Mika's post that he performs at "Terra" and "Terra" is number 3, so the big stage. :original:

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ah, I thought it was the name of the place, Terra Vibe. :dunno_grin:

"Terra" is the big stage, "Vibe" the small stage. Ok, that's confusing! :insane:

Edit: Ok, it seems that Terra Vibe is the place! :doh:

Edited by Prisca

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

Are you planning to go?

Yes, it seems people are leaving their cars wherever they find a spot, on the roads, streets, woods, nearby villages, there's no proper spaces for parking apart from the VIP one.. at least that was like before the pandemic.  And when there's a very famous artist on the line up ( like Robbie), the roads get blocked for km and you have to walk to the festival site :aah:

I am still thinking what to do, I love Greece and always hoped for a gig there... I'm trying to see if it works :original:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

"Terra" is the big stage, "Vibe" the small stage. Ok, that's confusing! :insane:

Searching for Terra Vibe on Google Maps, it says "Terra Vibe park" as the location. Anyway, I do think Mika will be on the main stage, it's just me hoping I could get a good spot without queueing, lol! 😅 If I'm in Athens only for a weekend, I don't want to spend a whole day queueing, there's too much to see in this city!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn1bByfKh5W/

rockwavefestival

Η μεγάλη επιστροφή του Rockwave Festival την πρώτη εβδομάδα του Ιουλίου είναι το συναυλιακό γεγονός του 2023!!!

Robbie Williams, Black Keys, Deep Purple, James Bay, Saxon, Puscifer, Mika, Asking Alexandria, Ville Valo, Jonathan Jeremiah, As I Lay Dying, Kishi Bashi, Bokassa, Leon of Athens, Mystic Prophecy, Rock’n’Roll Children, Frenzee, Lazy Man’s Load, Spectrvm θα γεμίσουν με μουσική, χορό και χαμόγελα το Terravibe, στις rockwave μέρες μας: 1, 7 και 8 Ιουλίου.

Σημεία Προπώλησης:
Ηλεκτρονικά: Link in Bio
Τηλεφωνικά: 11876
Σε όλα τα Viva Spots και το Δίκτυο Public

#RockwaveFestival #RobbieWilliams #BlackKeys #DeepPurple #JamesBay #Saxon #Puscifer #Mika #AskingAlexandria #VV #JonathanJeremiah #AsILayDying #KishiBashi #Bokassa #LeonofAthens #MysticProphecy #RocknRollChildren #Frenzee #LazyMansLoad #Spectrvm #Terravibe #Rockwave2023

326595046_720577902810589_3553231250433970828_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

@kreacher

Dee,

It's the first time he officially speaks in Greek. :wink2:

IG story

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuEtJ4XoIaL/

🏳️‍🌈 “Γεια σου everybody!”

Οι μέρες πλησιάζουν και ο MIKA θα εμφανιστεί ΕΠΙΤΕΛΟΥΣ στη χώρα μας την 1η Ιουλίου στο Rockwave Festival, μαζί με τους Robbie Williams, James Bay, Jonathan Jeremiah και Leon of Athens.

Κλείσε το εισιτήριό σου τώρα και ζήσε από κοντά στιγμές γεμάτες θετικά vibes, χρώματα και χορό, υπό τους ήχους των πιο feelgood hits του.

Φιλάκια, see you there!

Εισιτήρια: Link in bio

#rockwavefestival #mika #mikainstagram #mikalive #robbiewilliams #jamesbay #joanthanjeremiah #leonofathens #athens #athensgreece #concertsgreece #terravibe

• Like 2