2023 - Mika @ Arena della Regina, Cattolica, ITALY, 8 July

mellody

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpCxmq_NsTO/

Arena Della Regina Cattolica

ciaotickets_official Mika in Italia 2023

💥Dopo il successo del magico concerto realizzato lo scorso settembre all’Arena di Verona, MIKA tornerà live in Italia a luglio l’8 luglio all’Arena della Regina di Cattolica (RN)!

🎟️ Biglietti disponibili su Ciaotickets online e nei punti vendita autorizzati

Per maggiori info consulta la pagina: https://www.ciaotickets.com/biglietti/mika-cattolica

Cerca il punto vendita più vicino a casa tua: www.ciaotickets.com/punti-vendita

#mika #tour2023 #cattolica #ciaotickets #ciaotickets_official

333133704_746847943627049_1905811052449016118_n.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpCxmq_NsTO/

Arena Della Regina Cattolica

ciaotickets_official Mika in Italia 2023

💥Dopo il successo del magico concerto realizzato lo scorso settembre all’Arena di Verona, MIKA tornerà live in Italia a luglio l’8 luglio all’Arena della Regina di Cattolica (RN)!

🎟️ Biglietti disponibili su Ciaotickets online e nei punti vendita autorizzati

Per maggiori info consulta la pagina: https://www.ciaotickets.com/biglietti/mika-cattolica

Cerca il punto vendita più vicino a casa tua: www.ciaotickets.com/punti-vendita

#mika #tour2023 #cattolica #ciaotickets #ciaotickets_official

333133704_746847943627049_1905811052449016118_n.jpg

Ah, so there is another platform for tickets.

But anyway I can see on TicketOne.it that there is still a lot of tickets in the front part of the venue :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone! Just find out that Mika's gig in Cattolica will be during the "Notte Rosa" (pink night) weekend (7th-9th July 2023), which is a BIG thing during summer in that part of the region, all coastal towns are concerned and Cattolica is one of them.

It's a big event where loooots of events, free concerts and night clubs are organised on the beach and open all night. It's really famous in my region because literally everyone go there to party all night.

If you google "notte rosa" you'll see what it looks like 😅

(And pink is the colour of the weekend so everyone wears a pink hat/tshirt or detail - that could be a FA idea for us...)

All of this to warn you that it'll be a really cahotic weekend and it can be that hotels are more expensive and/or even already fully booked for those days...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/4/2023 at 7:11 PM, virgi said:

Hi everyone! Just find out that Mika's gig in Cattolica will be during the "Notte Rosa" (pink night) weekend (7th-9th July 2023), which is a BIG thing during summer in that part of the region, all coastal towns are concerned and Cattolica is one of them.

It's a big event where loooots of events, free concerts and night clubs are organised on the beach and open all night. It's really famous in my region because literally everyone go there to party all night.

If you google "notte rosa" you'll see what it looks like 😅

(And pink is the colour of the weekend so everyone wears a pink hat/tshirt or detail - that could be a FA idea for us...)

All of this to warn you that it'll be a really cahotic weekend and it can be that hotels are more expensive and/or even already fully booked for those days...

Oh wearing Mika-pink is a great idea💕💕💕

• Like 1

CIAO! FAN ITALIANI, TOCCA A VOI UN Q&A!

Probabilmente hai visto i simpatici video di domande e risposte che Mika ha fatto di recente per i fan giapponesi e coreani? Bene, ora tocca ai fan italiani fare il loro turno!

La prossima serie di date di Mika in Italia è quasi arrivata! Si parte con lo show dell'8 luglio a Cattolica e per prepararsi ora sta rispondendo alle domande dei fan italiani!

Ecco cosa fare: Fai un breve video di te stesso mentre saluti e poi fai la tua domanda. Per favore, tieni le tue domande relative alla visita di Mika in Italia: Cosa gli piace particolarmente dell'essere lì? Ha ricordi speciali specifici? Cosa si aspetta in ogni città? Come saranno gli spettacoli in Italia? Questo genere di cose!

Puoi inviare le tue domande in inglese o in italiano, ma se in italiano ti preghiamo di inviare una traduzione approssimativa in inglese. Invia il tuo video via email al seguente indirizzo il prima possibile, ma ENTRO LE ORE 18:00 ORA ITALIANA DI LUNEDÌ 19 GIUGNO: mikacompetition@gmail.com

Assicurati di scrivere ITALIA nella riga dell'oggetto dell'e-mail. Mika risponderà a quante più domande possibile e presto pubblicherà le risposte!

CIAO! ITALIAN FANS, IT'S YOUR TURN FOR A Q & A!

You probably saw the cute Question and Answer videos that Mika did recently for Japanese and Korean fans? Well, now it's time for Italian fans to have their turn!

Mika's upcoming run of dates in Italy is nearly here! They start with the 8 July show in Cattolica and to get ready he's now taking Italian fans' questions!

Here's what to do:

Make a short video of yourself saying hello, and then ask your question. Please keep your questions related to Mika's visit to Italy: What does he especially love about being there? Does he have specific special memories? What is he looking forward to in each city? What will the shows in Italy be like? That sort of thing!

You can submit your questions in English or Italian, but if in Italian please send a rough translation in English text.

Send your video by email to the following address as soon as possible, but NO LATER THAN 6pm ITALIAN TIME ON MONDAY, 19 JUNE: mikacompetition@gmail.com

Be sure to write ITALY on the subject line of the email.

Mika will answer as many questions as he can, and will post the answers soon!

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Probabilmente hai visto i simpatici video di domande e risposte che Mika ha fatto di recente per i fan giapponesi e coreani? Bene, ora tocca ai fan italiani fare il loro turno!

La prossima serie di date di Mika in Italia è quasi arrivata! Si parte con lo show dell'8 luglio a Cattolica e per prepararsi ora sta rispondendo alle domande dei fan italiani!

Ecco cosa fare: Fai un breve video di te stesso mentre saluti e poi fai la tua domanda. Per favore, tieni le tue domande relative alla visita di Mika in Italia: Cosa gli piace particolarmente dell'essere lì? Ha ricordi speciali specifici? Cosa si aspetta in ogni città? Come saranno gli spettacoli in Italia? Questo genere di cose!

Puoi inviare le tue domande in inglese o in italiano, ma se in italiano ti preghiamo di inviare una traduzione approssimativa in inglese. Invia il tuo video via email al seguente indirizzo il prima possibile, ma ENTRO LE ORE 18:00 ORA ITALIANA DI LUNEDÌ 19 GIUGNO: mikacompetition@gmail.com

Assicurati di scrivere ITALIA nella riga dell'oggetto dell'e-mail. Mika risponderà a quante più domande possibile e presto pubblicherà le risposte!

-------------------------

You probably saw the cute Question and Answer videos that Mika did recently for Japanese and Korean fans? Well, now it's time for Italian fans to have their turn!

Mika's upcoming run of dates in Italy is nearly here! They start with the 8 July show in Cattolica and to get ready he's now taking Italian fans' questions!

Here's what to do:

Make a short video of yourself saying hello, and then ask your question. Please keep your questions related to Mika's visit to Italy: What does he especially love about being there? Does he have specific special memories? What is he looking forward to in each city? What will the shows in Italy be like? That sort of thing!

You can submit your questions in English or Italian, but if in Italian please send a rough translation in English text.

Send your video by email to the following address as soon as possible, but NO LATER THAN 6pm ITALIAN TIME ON MONDAY, 19 JUNE: mikacompetition@gmail.com

Haha I loved those! Is it just for Italian fans? Or for any fans attending in Italy? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Here's what to do:

Grazie Deb!

Finalmente è il nostro turno🎉🇮🇹

On 6/13/2023 at 1:36 PM, Hero said:

Haha I loved those! Is it just for Italian fans? Or for any fans attending in Italy? 

It's just for Italian fans, sorry!

On 6/13/2023 at 2:50 PM, Chiara 83 said:

Grazie Deb!

Finalmente è il nostro turno🎉🇮🇹

:yay:

Please get your videos in early!  I know they'd like as much time to edit them as possible!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

It's just for Italian fans, sorry!

:yay:

Please get your videos in early!  I know they'd like as much time to edit them as possible!

I sent you a direct message @dcdebbecause my email is not working. Libero Mail is stuck, again. 😭

I was figuring out how to send my video.

Thanks

I MANAGED TO SEND THE VIDEO👌

Edited by Chiara 83
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Chiara 83 said:

I sent you a direct message @dcdebbecause my email is not working. Libero Mail is stuck, again. 😭

I was figuring out how to send my video.

Thanks

I MANAGED TO SEND THE VIDEO👌

OK @Chiara 83 so it's all OK? you don't need me to send it for you?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone up for meeting at the beach? :wink2: 🏖

I'm at the public beach in Gabbice Mare, but I could come over to the one in Cattolica, it's just across the river.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Anyone up for meeting at the beach? :wink2: 🏖

I'm at the public beach in Gabbice Mare, but I could come over to the one in Cattolica, it's just across the river.

Enjoy it! I'm browsing shops round the Fontana delle Sirene, a walk along the beach front. I'm waiting for Chiara, Prisca and Fanny, when they get here we want to find a gift. 

22 minutes ago, Zita said:

Hello All,

Any plans for dinner? Should we meet before the gig?

I don't think plans have been made, but it would be nice to meet up for dinner, we have time. 

On 6/14/2023 at 1:56 AM, dcdeb said:

Here's what to do:

I'm so looking forward to watching Mika's answer VIDEO !! :mikadas:

• Like 2