2023 - Mika @ Cheltenham Jazz Festival, UK, 26 April

Mikasister

5 hours ago, Hero said:

I emailed them, theyve sent a pdf view of this years seating for the Big Top. Itll be on the website shortly:

Screenshot_20230301-145055_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.75cffb2d83bc06ad7a7353250a85ede1.jpg

I don't know if I should try to find another place.

I have S-1 which is the first in the tow. If Mika runs through the venue around stalls section during Big Girls he can pass just next to me.

But on the other hand it would be nice to be closer to the stage. I will be checking during next days to see how this "Lotto machine" works. For the first time I see the system which is not transparent at all.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But on the other hand it would be nice to be closer to the stage. I will be checking during next days to see how this "Lotto machine" works. For the first time I see the system which not transparent at all.

I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense, but I believe that if you put a ticket on the wishlist for Mika's concert, it will be saved on your server in that particular browser and will still be "reserved" for you after 45 minutes. As long as you don't log out, you can buy said ticket. I have already deleted a ticket from the shopping cart twice and for the third time I am offered T24. So if a person does not buy a ticket after all, it may be that this ticket is reserved for the customer for hours and only after this person logs out or turns off the computer/mobile phone is the ticket released for sale again. :dunno_grin:

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I don't know if what I'm saying makes sense, but I believe that if you put a ticket on the wishlist for Mika's concert, it will be saved on your server in that particular browser and will still be "reserved" for you after 45 minutes. As long as you don't log out, you can buy said ticket. I have already deleted a ticket from the shopping cart twice and for the third time I am offered T24. So if a person does not buy a ticket after all, it may be that this ticket is reserved for the customer for hours and only after this person logs out or turns off the computer/mobile phone is the ticket released for sale again. :dunno_grin:

Every time I am removing the ticket from my cart and I am logging in and out several times. I don't want to block any ticket.

As for the wish list - if you buy a ticket it disappears from your wish list.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Hmm, I thought it times out after 45 minutes. Might have a play. I don't think anyone's desperate for row BB. :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Every time I am removing the ticket from my cart and I am logging in and out several times. I don't want to block any ticket.

I also remove the ticket from the shopping cart, but I didn't log out because I didn't think that I could block the ticket (as it's not in my shopping cart I think that it's available for sale again). I think many people don't think about that. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I also remove the ticket from the shopping cart, but I didn't log out because I didn't think that I could block the ticket (as it's not in my shopping cart I think that it's available for sale again). I think many people don't think about that. :dunno_grin:

Ok, now the system does offer a better place:

image.thumb.png.eabfc86357782f386d8e49d4a87edfd7.png

If perhaps a better seat is available suddenly, the system will offer you the better seat. All just theories. :dunno_grin:

Just now, Prisca said:

Ok, now the system does offer a better place:

image.thumb.png.eabfc86357782f386d8e49d4a87edfd7.png

If perhaps a better seat is available suddenly, the system will offer you the better seat. All just theories. :dunno_grin:

It's my place! R-20!!!  I am joking. I have seen this place like one hour ago. Hmm. has it been released after 45 minutes? 

It would be stupid. Imagine there is 100 people checking places and each time 100 tickets are blocked for 45 minutes!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's my place! R-20!!!  I am joking. I have seen this place like one hour ago. Hmm. has it been released after 45 minutes? 

It would be stupid. Imagine there is 100 people checking places and each time 100 tickets are blocked for 45 minutes!

And... I just got offered R20. Must be wide seats to fit 3 bums on.  :naughty:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

OK. I go to watch The Piano.

Tomorrow I will check the tickest.

Yes, I too would prefer not to be busy with tickets for this festival this week while "The Piano" is on. 😅

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

OK as an experiment, I put a ticket in the cart and waited. After 45 minutes the ticket expired and was removed from the cart for someone else to purchase. When I clicked 'continue shopping', went to the Whats On screen and clicked 'book now', it asked me to log into my account again. And after all that, guess which ticket I was offered again? Yep, good old R20. :lmfao:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

OK as an experiment, I put a ticket in the cart and waited. After 45 minutes the ticket expired and was removed from the cart for someone else to purchase. When I clicked 'continue shopping', went to the Whats On screen and clicked 'book now', it asked me to log into my account again. And after all that, guess which ticket I was offered again? Yep, good old R20. :lmfao:

I think we should take this R20 for 3 of us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

SOLD!! Thank you so much!! :hi5:

I sell 1 ticket for Cheltenham stalls (parterre) L24.

Write me if you are interested. Thank you!! 

Edited by Gabry74

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to go now, despite the bad seats and the VIP frontrows. Because I still have hope that there might be a chance to get better seats closer to the date (was the same with Cap Roig last year), or if not, Mika might still play a new song and/or have a chat with us after the show. 😊 Flights & buses booked, see you all there! :thumb_yello:

• Like 4