2023 - Mika @ Cheltenham Jazz Festival, UK, 26 April

Mikasister

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

I decided to go now, despite the bad seats and the VIP frontrows. Because I still have hope that there might be a chance to get better seats closer to the date (was the same with Cap Roig last year), or if not, Mika might still play a new song and/or have a chat with us after the show. 😊 Flights & buses booked, see you all there! :thumb_yello:

I hope for you that there will be better tickets available at some point. The stalls are almost sold out right now (they already sell the last row = BB).

image.thumb.png.2ba07e5e428425263acd4b43a0d3ca60.png

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

I decided to go now, despite the bad seats and the VIP frontrows. Because I still have hope that there might be a chance to get better seats closer to the date (was the same with Cap Roig last year), or if not, Mika might still play a new song and/or have a chat with us after the show. 😊 Flights & buses booked, see you all there! :thumb_yello:

I am glad you are coming Karin!

See you in Cheltenham 🇬🇧

:wink2:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yay! 🥳

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mellody said:

Great! See you there!! :hi5:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like last 8 stall places left.

And a few places in the block 6 in last 3 rows.

The stalls are sold out now! Good for Mika! :yay:

image.thumb.png.5a1c7e5bcbc5f00001708ae9f39e82cd.png

At the tiered seats selling block 6 row L (third last row) right now.

image.thumb.png.58a0759e8137e49620d198d17639f05c.png

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

They aren't, if you look now you'll still find at least 10 places in stalls. Maybe someone had them in their basket when you were looking. Anyway, it's selling well, that's good. :thumb_yello:

I just noticed that with Cheltenham we can add another town starting with "C" to the many that Mika played in. :teehee: ... Maybe I should suggest to him to play in Cologne, Chemnitz, Cottbus or Celle - would that convince him to come back to Germany? :lmfao:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I just noticed that with Cheltenham we can add another town starting with "C" to the many that Mika played in. :teehee: ... Maybe I should suggest to him to play in Cologne, Chemnitz, Cottbus or Celle - would that convince him to come back to Germany? :lmfao:

Good idea. I will add Cracow in Poland :lmao:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

At the tiered seats selling block 6 row L (third last row) right now.

image.thumb.png.58a0759e8137e49620d198d17639f05c.png

2 hours ago, mellody said:

They aren't, if you look now you'll still find at least 10 places in stalls. Maybe someone had them in their basket when you were looking. Anyway, it's selling well, that's good. :thumb_yello:

I've checked 5 minutes ago. It shows only 7 places in stalls. So it looks veeeery well :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

I should suggest to him to play in Cologne

Yes please!! :cheer:

But honestly, he would sell out fast if he would perform in Cologne. It is close to the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Switzerland. 

He also sold out 3 (!) nights in Utrecht after having been absent for a couple of years, Cologne is even better situated geographically wise! 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes please!! :cheer:

But honestly, he would sell out fast if he would perform in Cologne. It is close to the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Switzerland. 

He also sold out 3 (!) nights in Utrecht after having been absent for a couple of years, Cologne is even better situated geographically wise! 

Does Cologne have a festival that could invite him to play? 

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like all tickets in stalls sector have been sold!!!!!

There is a few tickets in the block 6 in the back.

I can see one ticket in stalls row BB.

Issuu.com

https://issuu.com/cheltenhamfestivals/docs/cheltenham_jazz_festival_2023

Cheltenham Jazz Festival 2023

Published on Feb 3, 2023

26 April – 1 May 2023

Box Office 01242 850270

cheltenhamfestivals.com

#CheltJazzFest

Featuring

Gregory Porter

MIKA

Beverley Knight

Van Morrison

Laura Mvula

Will Young

Squeeze

Lizz Wright

Fergus McCreadie

Damian Lewis

Laura Jurd

Julian Lage

Andy Sheppard

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Rufus Wainwright

Ezra Collective

Jake Bugg

Georgia Cécile

and many more...

CJF23Brochure(SinglePages)-1_page-0001.thumb.jpg.c8d2d57d9c5b76d1b635d2f37fa726de.jpg

8–9.30pm J01

MIKA

Big Top

£32–£60

International pop sensation MIKA has built an unshakable career and catalogue crafting a world of gritty romance amidst the joy and playfulness of technicoloured alternative pop. He’s a renaissance artist whose name has rightfully found its way alongside legendary acts such as Elton John, Freddie Mercury and Prince, and is best known for his shimmering mega-hit Grace Kelly. MIKA has sold over 10 million records and is a certified Gold and Platinum artist in 32 countries worldwide.

“Leave your troubles outside. Here, life is beautiful, everyone is beautiful.”

CJF23Brochure(SinglePages)-p_12.thumb.jpg.beee057bc1f3a9a9f06200cd23d66f13.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/27/2023 at 12:28 PM, Gabry74 said:

SOLD OUT!! :yay::yay:

Screenshot_20230327_122431_Instagram.jpg

Weird, for me it still shows "Low Availability", only when I click on "book", it says sold out. :blink:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-30 um 20.44.07.png

Maybe they just don't want to darken the beautiful picture. :teehee:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

Weird, for me it still shows "Low Availability", only when I click on "book", it says sold out. :blink:

They do really strange things. It wad already sold out. Then all of sudden 3 places appeared. So "sold out" was not there.

A few minutes ago you can't buy any ticket but "sold out" is not mentioned yet on the listing page.

As I read on FB page they put on sale tickets that have been "redonnated back" - what ever it means.

Anyway the concert is sold out - even if there is 1 or 2 tickets left. They will be/were  sold quickly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

They do really strange things. It wad already sold out. Then all of sudden 3 places appeared. So "sold out" was not there.

A few minutes ago you can't buy any ticket but "sold out" is not mentioned yet on the listing page.

As I read on FB page they put on sale tickets that have been "redonnated back" - what ever it means.

Anyway the concert is sold out - even if there is 1 or 2 tickets left. They will be/were  sold quickly.

It’s considered SOLD OUT, but there are still seats available... It’s very strange! 😅

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Then all of sudden 3 places appeared.

I can see 2 in the tiered seating now. Maybe some people were reserving tickets via phone and then not taking them? Or maybe they're saving some for friends of the helpers, and if they say they don't need any, they go on sale again? Yes, I'm sure it'll be sold out eventually, but this back and forth is weird. :teehee:

• Like 1