2023 - Mika private gig in Gstaad, 16 February

mellody

A few videos from tonight's private gig in Gstaad, by IG user fabio_bechelli. Not sure what event that is, they have toys on the tables, so maybe a toy company?

Relax

Happy Ending

Grace Kelly

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The toys are from different brands...

ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Screenshot_20230216-233703.png

Screenshot_20230216-233558.png

Screenshot_20230216-234004.png

Hm, maybe a marketing company? Or something about design/art, as the guy who posted these stories works in art, apparently

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

I hope he was well compensated. That crowd seem quite ignorant. :angry: Hate to see it. 

Screenshot_20230216-231200_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1c2e0ddaa40bcbf981ea44cef59642fa.jpg

Yes, I thought the same. It always hurts me to see if people aren't appreciating him. They have no idea how lucky they are to see him live! :no:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

So it was a concert for a foundation Action Innocence from Switzerland. And Penelope Cruz was there as a president of honor.

Concert privé de Mika au gala d’Action Innocence. Une pluie d’artistes pour soutenir la fondation et sa mission de protéger la dignité et l’intégrité des enfants et adolescents sur internet. Une fantastique soirée grâce à toute l’équipe qui a œuvré sans relâche pour nous offrir une soirée magique. Mais n’oublions pas que derrière ce moment festif se cache des vies de jeunes dévastées. Pédo-criminalité sur internet, cyber-harcèlement, troubles de la motricité, les conséquences d’une pratique des écrans non encadrée peuvent être désastreuses. Soutenez Action Innocence. www.action innocence.org.

Mika's private concert at the Action Innocence gala. A rain of artists to support the foundation and its mission to protect the dignity and integrity of children and adolescents on the internet. A fantastic evening thanks to the whole team who worked tirelessly to offer us a magical evening. But let's not forget that behind this festive moment hides the lives of devastated young people. Pedo-crime on the internet, cyber-harassment, motor disorders, the consequences of unsupervised use of screens can be disastrous. Support Action Innocence. www.actioninnocence.org.

https://www.actioninnocence.org/anglais/

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 5

Ah, so it's a charity, that's nice... so although it's still rich people who don't know what they have in Mika, at least they're supporting a good cause with their presence at this event. :)

Here's another short clip of Relax: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cowij2ULnzV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And two stories: Love Today and Relax (we can see a part of the audience and people are watching Mika)

Yes, for Relax they were watching, you can also see that in the videos I posted yesterday. But for Love Today, even though you can't see the crowd, you can see that he's singing for himself and not connecting with the crowd - because, as we can see in the other videos, most of them just want to have their party and socialize instead of watching a whole gig. They might have been happier with a performance of just 2 or 3 songs (and Mika's fans would have happily come over to watch the rest of the gig :naughty: ). Well, let's hope that they were talking all the time about how to help this charity for children and make the world a better place, then they're excused for missing most of Mika's gig. :fisch: :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like the event was organised at the airport area.

Vincent Bidal showed airplanes used as dressing rooms for the band. Pretty cool!

He comments as well:

It was cool to perform in front of Penelope Cruz. Because of her presence the band played better than usual. Penelope,  come more often, please.

EDIT: Vincent asked me to remove the photo from my Instagram as he was not allowed to post it. (Maybe for security reasons? Or it's a private jet?) So I remove it from here as well.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, mellody said:

A few videos from tonight's private gig in Gstaad, by IG user fabio_bechelli. Not sure what event that is, they have toys on the tables, so maybe a toy company?

Relax

Happy Ending

Grace Kelly

:bye:Mika

You're in Switzerland and you don't even tell me? Why? 🤣

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The toys are from different brands...

ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Screenshot_20230216-233703.png

Screenshot_20230216-233558.png

Screenshot_20230216-234004.png

Ah that's why Mika accepted to perform there. :naughty:

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So it was a concert for a foundation Action Innocence from Switzerland. And Penelope Cruz was there as a president of honor.

Concert privé de Mika au gala d’Action Innocence. Une pluie d’artistes pour soutenir la fondation et sa mission de protéger la dignité et l’intégrité des enfants et adolescents sur internet. Une fantastique soirée grâce à toute l’équipe qui a œuvré sans relâche pour nous offrir une soirée magique. Mais n’oublions pas que derrière ce moment festif se cache des vies de jeunes dévastées. Pédo-criminalité sur internet, cyber-harcèlement, troubles de la motricité, les conséquences d’une pratique des écrans non encadrée peuvent être désastreuses. Soutenez Action Innocence. www.action innocence.org.

Mika's private concert at the Action Innocence gala. A rain of artists to support the foundation and its mission to protect the dignity and integrity of children and adolescents on the internet. A fantastic evening thanks to the whole team who worked tirelessly to offer us a magical evening. But let's not forget that behind this festive moment hides the lives of devastated young people. Pedo-crime on the internet, cyber-harassment, motor disorders, the consequences of unsupervised use of screens can be disastrous. Support Action Innocence. www.actioninnocence.org.

https://www.actioninnocence.org/anglais/

Ok joking aside, I think that's the reason❤️

I found this:

https://www.thewatchbox.com/blog/action-innocence-foundation-set-to-host-charity-auction.html

There took place an auction of F.P. Journe and Richard Mille Watches.

Maybe Mika came to this gig because of his contract with the Swatch Group (if he still has it)? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2023 at 9:38 PM, mellody said:

Relax

Happy Ending

Grace Kelly

Wow! Mika is superhuman! How can  people disregard and not appreciate hearing this sort of vocal ability LIVE!? How? 🤷‍♀️

I wish I could have been there to see this magnificent ‘origin of love’ and encounter one more cosmic experience in my life. 
What a privilege and blessing!🫶🏻

• Like 1

6 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The last time he was asking who spoke German or English or French (or Dutch :wink2:) the audience was MUCH LOUDER, especially yours truly :biggrin2: 

Definitely! Were they even alive in Gstaad? :teehee: Maybe they were nodding. :mf_rosetinted: 

Imagine Mika practising his German for the gig, just in case, and then he couldn't use it because they wouldn't even tell him what language they speak. :facepalm:  We'll happily listen to you Mika, so your efforts weren't in vain. :biggrin2:

Haha now it's clear how he got them to watch for Relax, he told them "You're much more beautiful if you're standing up!" :lmfao: It's obvious that those High Society people, most of whom spend a fortune on their looks, couldn't agree to being less beautiful by staying seated. :naughty: He should have told them that before every song. :naughty: "All the beautiful people in the house, dance/sing with me!!" :bleh:

• Haha 3