2023 - Mika @ Cap Roig Festival, Spain, 30 July

Anna Ko Kolkowska

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Why not. He also repeats french festivals. 

I really hope it's true. Yes, but usually not again the following year, right? :dunno_grin:

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I really hope it's true. Yes, but usually not again the following year, right? :dunno_grin:

I'm sure they were very satisfied with his performance, that's why they bring him back

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If they invite him, why not?

I'm more than fine with him performing there again this year. I am just sceptical.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Again? :blink:

My brain completing "we'll keep it simple baby". :lmfao:

I think he liked it, so why not. :biggrin2:Wouldn't mind if he did Colmar and Carcassonne again as well... tho I'm not looking forward to the discussions with my husband if I'm off to Mika gigs every weekend in July and August. 😅 My son already said he doesn't want to go to Cap Roig again, the gig was too late for him. Maybe I'll have to introduce my daughter to the joys of following a popstar. :naughty: She needs a lot more attention tho, not sure I could enjoy the gig much with her. And she always wants to go on stage when she sees people performing on one. :lmfao:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

My brain completing "we'll keep it simple baby". :lmfao:

He also keeps it simple if he goes to a place he had just been. :naughty:

And it would also be easier for me to organise. :lol3:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika is on Caproig festival for the 30th of July

1678447052879.png

Oh I did enjoy Cap Roig last year, good festival and great performance. Tempted!

Just don't sit front right or you'll have a blocked view, unless they've fixed that now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Oh I did enjoy Cap Roig last year, good festival and great performance. Tempted!

Just don't sit front right or you'll have a blocked view, unless they've fixed that now. 

Yeah, on the very side it was rubbish, with that stage! I remember that they had the first 2 or 3 rows in the center reserved for VIPs, so there might not be much of a choice for the places in the front.
Looks like tickets go on sale on the 13th, if I understand it right on their website.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hero said:

it doesn't matter where you buy the seats if afterwards everyone runs standing in front of the stage, as happened last year. pfff

• Haha 3

Just now, Hero said:

Was it? I missed that. I just remember some of them needing to move seats from the right. 

The view was as well really bad on the left end. However, as Alba said, as everyone ran to the front that wasn't a problem anymore.

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

it doesn't matter where you buy the seats if afterwards everyone runs standing in front of the stage, as happened last year. pfff

Yes, that's right, but Mika told the security guards not to stop the fans if they run to the stage (well, that's what I heard). Don't know if they will allow it this year as well. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Mika told the security guards not to stop the fans if they run to the stage (well, that's what I heard). Don't know if they will allow it this year as well. :dunno_grin:

He likes having us close up. Crazy guy. :lmfao::wub2:

• Like 3

I liked the area and the gig location, but as Mika's Spanish is too good now, I understood even less of what he said than at gigs in France and Italy... so I guess I'll keep to those and skip Cap Roig this year. And hoping the London one will be on a date I can make. :crossed:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Yes, that's right, but Mika told the security guards not to stop the fans if they run to the stage (well, that's what I heard). Don't know if they will allow it this year as well. :dunno_grin:

Probably will be the same this year but I already learned the lesson.:naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2