2023 - Mika @ Cap Roig Festival, Spain, 30 July

Anna Ko Kolkowska

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

if Mika is still in Greece he has more interesting things to do before confirming something :naughty:

:bye: Mika

Can you please leave Andy alone for five minutes and let us know if you are performing at the Cap Roig Festival? I would like to book flights and rent a car. Thank you! 🙏

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Can you please leave Andy alone for five minutes and let us know if you are performing at the Cap Roig Festival? I would like to book flights and rent a car. Thank you! 🙏

His team could do it too but... :dunno_grin:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:lmfao::floor:

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Prisca said:

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A record of you saying that you perform at the Seoul Jazz Festival (we already knew that) is not what I asked for, but since when do you do what I ask for. :lmfao:

Ok nothing to the Cap Roig Festival, then I'll just take that record (for now :naughty:).

And I wish the Seoul Jazz Festival all the best for its 15th anniversary. :yay:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Prisca said:

A record of you saying that you perform at the Seoul Jazz Festival (we already knew that) is not what I asked for, but since when do you do what I ask for. :lmfao:

Ok nothing to the Cap Roig Festival, then I'll just take that record (for now :naughty:).

And I wish the Seoul Jazz Festival all the best for its 15th anniversary. :yay:

He obviously felt that you needed something from him, he just wasn't sure what. :lol3:

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Hero said:

Question for the more experienced fans - is it normal for him not to have confirmed a gig before the tickets go on sale? How long should we wait? Or does silence mean its not happening?

I wouldn't say it's normal, but it has happened before.

• Like 3

On 3/17/2023 at 4:39 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

I bought a ticket yesterday. I hope I'll be on holidays in the south of France then :pray:

I got my ticket too but I'm not really excited at this moment. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I'm looking for someone to carpool to go to the concert. I have a car. I'm leaving from Haute-Savoie (France) but I can carpool with someone in Switzerland or on my way in France.