Back again

Littlelady

Hello, I:m not really new but have not been  here  for a long time. I had problems with my twitter and instagram acounts as well, have to  open new ones. and so I lost my followers  from MFC.  A few words about me. I am a 52 years old woman from Germany.  My name is Frauke which means Littlelady, so I took that nickname.  I love animals, espc horses, cats and dogs. I also write books, love music , singing and walking.  I am working in my hometowns archive.  How I discoverd Mika?  I like his music since 2007 but had not made thoughts, better said not the right about the person behind ( so sorry Mika) Also I did not take the chance to see him live as I get it, or to join a fanclub. Dunno how to say in English, in German I would say: Könnte ich mir heute noch für in den Arsch beißen. However, in 2010 I saw him the first time live in Düsseldorf and then all was over. He caught me totally. A few weeks later I became a member of MFC but it took a while til I have more contact with members or could travel to the concerts. Now I have been to some , sadly not as much as other members  cause it is difficult to save enough money and I also my  health problems are not helpful to realize. But I enjoyed each gig. I hope it will be possible for me again, even I dont know when

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Littlelady said:

Hello, I:m not really new but have not been  here  for a long time. I had problems with my twitter and instagram acounts as well, have to  open new ones. and so I lost my followers  from MFC.  A few words about me. I am a 52 years old woman from Germany.  My name is Frauke which means Littlelady, so I took that nickname.  I love animals, espc horses, cats and dogs. I also write books, love music , singing and walking.  I am working in my hometowns archive.  How I discoverd Mika?  I like his music since 2007 but had not made thoughts, better said not the right about the person behind ( so sorry Mika) Also I did not take the chance to see him live as I get it, or to join a fanclub. Dunno how to say in English, in German I would say: Könnte ich mir heute noch für in den Arsch beißen. However, in 2010 I saw him the first time live in Düsseldorf and then all was over. He caught me totally. A few weeks later I became a member of MFC but it took a while til I have more contact with members or could travel to the concerts. Now I have been to some , sadly not as much as other members  cause it is difficult to save enough money and I also my  health problems are not helpful to realize. But I enjoyed each gig. I hope it will be possible for me again, even I dont know when

Welcome back, @Littlelady. I hope you can enjoy more MIKA concerts one day. I definitely relate to money and health getting in the way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...