New Merch: Que Ta Tete Fleurisse Toujours - October 2023

mellody

• mellody changed the title to New store and new merch, October 2023!

The artwork is so beautiful, can't wait to hold it in my hands!

Can someone translate/explain this part please? I used Google translate but I just can't comprehend it.  I see the 3 stickers but what does the other stuff mean? :)

Une pochette PVC imprimée recto verso, fermeture à rabat avec un sticker rond transparent

Un sticker Mika avec découpe du papier holographique stické sur pochette PVC

3 stickers holographiques différents dans la pochette (stickers unitaires, pas sous planche)

15 minutes ago, jord1012 said:

yeh the uk store just seemed to sell out of the vinyl instantly- i partly think there’s an issue with it as no one i’ve spoken to has been able to actually get one?? i’ve tried a few times and still nothing unfortunately:(

Have you tried on the Europan / French store? It offers me to change the country when I click on the link.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Have you tried on the Europan / French store? It offers me to change the country when I click on the link.

yeh but it doesn’t seem to offer postage to the uk! someone has got one for me now but hopefully it’ll be fixed for other uk fans soon!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

The French store doesn’t seem to have a UK delivery option. I’m devastated, was excited to get an autograph copy of the vinyl. Anyone know if the uk store will get the autographed copy?

• Sad 1

• dcdeb changed the title to New Merch: Que Ta Tete Fleurisse Toujours - October 2023
4 minutes ago, Mcrawford745 said:

The French store doesn’t seem to have a UK delivery option. I’m devastated, was excited to get an autograph copy of the vinyl. Anyone know if the uk store will get the autographed copy?

Well, that's annoying. I'm sorry, I guess UK fans will have to be a bit more patient until this gets sorted out. I'm not sure why the UK shop is saying "sold out" already or why there's not autographed vinyl available there. As soon as I know something definite, I'll post here. Hang tight!

• Like 8

Hi! Here's how can I translate it to you (I'm French) :) 

43 minutes ago, Tori13 said:

Une pochette PVC imprimée recto verso, fermeture à rabat avec un sticker rond transparent

It means that the Vinyl is in a plastic sleeve that you can open or close so the vinyle won't

Un sticker Mika avec découpe du papier holographique stické sur pochette PVC

On the plastic sleeve, there's an holographic "sticker" that you can't take off image.thumb.png.1935688acee32ccea7f90a75ebb925da.png

3 stickers holographiques différents dans la pochette (stickers unitaires, pas sous planche)

Then it's just a precision that the 3 stickers are individual, it's not on a piece of paper

So it really just is technical details that we don't really have to care :lol:

Edited by Juless
  • Like 3

Managed to get the blue vinyl and CD from the UK store!

I'm going to be religiously checking the French store to keep an eye on the country list for shipping. Little bit gutted that UK isn't on there yet but hopefully it will be soon.

Or it would be even better if the merch on the French shop was also on the UK one, at least shipping would be cheaper!

I would absolutely love the notebook, but being such a precious item (to me at least) I'd never use it! 😅

• Like 1

I know bundles from artists stores do tend to sell really well as they are often exclusive and have limited numbers, which means they're often considered 'rare' and are more highly desired by fans. However I do think it would have been nice to have the option to buy the new merch separately if we wanted to, not everyone is going to be able to afford them at such high prices and then there's the shipping to consider.

Individual items would work out cheaper and would probably sell just as well. But I can see where the marketing team are coming from; high demand (the fans) = high cost 🙃

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I know bundles from artists stores do tend to sell really well as they are often exclusive and have limited numbers, which means they're often considered 'rare' and are more highly desired by fans. However I do think it would have been nice to have the option to buy the new merch separately if we wanted to, not everyone is going to be able to afford them at such high prices and then there's the shipping to consider.

Individual items would work out cheaper and would probably sell just as well. But I can see where the marketing team are coming from; high demand (the fans) = high cost 🙃

That, and the fact some countries can’t get the bundles at all. Totally agree with the individual items, I’d love to be able to get the vinyl and the sweater.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I think it's also to make more people buy the CD. I've seen it on other artists sites as well, it's the way to sell music nowadays, because streaming doesn't pay enough for anything - unless you're Taylor Swift or Rihanna maybe. That's also the reason why I ordered both vinyls AND the CD, and I'm probaby going to get another CD on December 1st from a local store or amazon, as I don't trust them to ship it anytime soon. 🙈 I know my approach to this won't make any difference, but I'd really love Mika to earn his money with his music instead of with casting shows and private gigs - and I contribute to that in the way I can. :dunno_grin:

• Like 8

I ended up ordering via the French store and got it shipped to a friend's address in Dublin. Since I'm in Northern Ireland I couldn't get it shipped here but I got it in the end - my first signed Mika album! That shipping cost though geez

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, TTel20 said:

Wondering if it says "sold out" on the UK store as they are not selling copies yet. Luckily my family lives in France so made an order.

Just checked and both versions of the vinyl are still available on the UK store.

I did notice though that it only allows you to purchase 3 of each, whether that's a limitation thing or the actual number of stock available I'm not too sure.

5 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

Shipping to Czechia is not possible either :blink: My order (LE vinyl) will have to make a detour via PO Box in Germany... Now I just have to hope for smooth and successful delivery 🍀❤️

And funnily enough, Czech Rep. is not in the list of countries for delivery, but I was able to select it as a billing address... Like, seriously? :lmfao:

I'm so sorry for all of you having problems with ordering. They are working on fixing everything, but it may not be done until tomorrow.

For now, it does seem like the UK store is fixed -- at least, you can order the vinyls and the CD. Not sure whether you'll be able to order the bundles.

Anyhow, be patient, and if you weren't successful today, try again tomorrow. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AmelieCharlotte said:

I just think that places don't offer shipping to the UK as our country can't have nice things like the rest of europe 🙄

It's the export/import complications of Brexit.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I was having a closer look at a bundle and also the notebook, can someone please translate here what it says on the first page? Thank you.

20231017_222525.thumb.png.e034f157df7ae6f990c3651bbb0cd397.png

Just got a translation from someone on X, this is what it says:

"It all starts with an idea and at the beginning there is no weak or bad idea. Let it go and may your head bloom."

Very true words indeed!

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I was having a closer look at a bundle and also the notebook, can someone please translate here what it says on the first page? Thank you.

20231017_222525.thumb.png.e034f157df7ae6f990c3651bbb0cd397.png

I would say:

Everything starts with an idea.
And in the beginning, no idea is poor or bad.
Free your mind, and may your head bloom.

But please correct me, French-speaking people :lol3:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just got a translation from someone on X, this is what it says:

"It all starts with an idea and at the beginning there is no weak or bad idea. Let it go and may your head bloom."

Very true words indeed!

Oh, you were quicker :original:

Anyway, I agree, wise words!

• Like 1