New Merch: Que Ta Tete Fleurisse Toujours - October 2023

mellody

28 minutes ago, TTel20 said:

Went to France to visit family for the holidays and had my Mika's parcel waiting for me. I ordered the bundle so I have the CD, the signed vinyl with the stickers, the notebook and the t-shirt. I am annoyed that Mika signed the plastic cover around the vinyl and not the vinyl cardbox.

Yeah right? The cardboard sleeve looks so empty, not even the song titles are printed on it. That's why I asked Mika to sign it in Paris, and I told him exactly that, that it looks so empty. He said that's good, but we didn't get to talk about why he thinks so. :dunno_grin: Maybe because it leaves room for thoughts and creativity? Anyway, apparently it's intended.

• Like 1

Just received my bundle of the notebook, CD and T-shirt. I’m very impressed with the quality! Unfortunately with the previous T-shirts, the print could be washed off quite easily, or there would be holes in it sooner or later. With this one you can tell the material is much much better and so soft! 

Also love the notebook. I didn’t realize it had lines in them, so I don’t think I will be sketching much in it, but I love the feel and quality of it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Unfortunately with the previous T-shirts, the print could be washed off quite easily, or there would be holes in it sooner or later

Which ones? The Rite of Spring shirts? I'm very happy with my Yoyo shirt, it's also a very thick and soft fabric.

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The I Love Beirut one and the lettering for the black FTROS shirt. 

I never got the I Love Beirut shirt, I didn't realize it was not wearing well. :(

I don't think the Revelation Tour shirts were so great, and even though I haven't worn it, I've heard complaints about the Bristol t-shirt -- the rosette coming off in the wash.

I've only worn my white Rite of Spring shirt once or twice, but it seems OK.

But when you have issues like this, please let me know. I pass this sort of info on to Mika's team, so they're aware for when they make the next merch. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

But when you have issues like this, please let me know. I pass this sort of info on to Mika's team, so they're aware for when they make the next merch. :thumb_yello:

Good to know for future reference! But I think they got the memo, the quality of this T Shirt seems to be outstanding so far (only washed it once, but it already feels so much more high quality than the others).

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

I don't think the Revelation Tour shirts were so great

The fabric is good, but the print wears off over time, it starts looking a bit pale when you wear and wash it several times. The black one with Mika's face and the tourdates is still ok, but I've only worn that 3 times.

And it's aleady a BIG step from the 2010 BIOTG shirts, I have one of those but the fabric is so thin, I'm worried that if I wash it, it might fall apart. 😅🙈

38 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Guys there's a simple answer to saving your Mika tees from damage or fading... don't wash them! :teehee: :biggrin2:

Angry Season 2 GIF by The L Word: Generation Q

*shirt ... ...the house :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

the quality of this T Shirt seems to be outstanding so far (only washed it once, but it already feels so much more high quality than the others).

15 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I’m sorry to say part of the letter A on my QTTFT shirt is loosening already like on my black FTROS shirt (I actually have part of the A on the sleeve loosening on there just like on the front of the new shirt 😆). Hopefully mine will be an outlier, though. I think I’ve washed it twice already but I’ve been very gentle with it (I haven’t looked at the print on the back lately, but I haven’t noticed any issues).

Honestly I haven’t had many problems with my older MIKA shirts I bought secondhand, it’s only the newer ones I’m having this happen to.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've asked for help getting merch at gigs before and this request might also be a big ask but can anyone get me the new edition of the vinyl with the colour splatter affect on it? I've been told it's only available at the gigs and I would love to own it! I will of course pay for the item plus postage, please let me know by pm if you can do this for me!

You can see what the vinyl looks like in this IG post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5QYAB0Lz5j/?igsh=Z3RobGdqeGptanY2

It's so pretty! 😍

• Like 2

23 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've asked for help getting merch at gigs before and this request might also be a big ask but can anyone get me the new edition of the vinyl with the colour splatter affect on it? I've been told it's only available at the gigs and I would love to own it! I will of course pay for the item plus postage, please let me know by pm if you can do this for me!

It's so pretty! 😍

With the UK leg of the tour starting tomorrow I'm bumping this to see if anyone can help me out! You can also let me know on IG (just_panther_cj).

I'm wondering too if it might ever end up online, @dcdeb any ideas about this vinyl?

On 4/2/2024 at 1:07 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

It's so pretty! 😍

I am going to Manchester, do you know how much it is?

1 hour ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

I am going to Manchester, do you know how much it is?

I've just sent you a pm! 😊

• Like 1