New Merch: Que Ta Tete Fleurisse Toujours - October 2023

mellody

¡Hola, equipo! Estoy tan emocionado de escuchar el nuevo álbum.❤️Y tengo una pequeña pregunta: quiero comprar en la tienda de Mika española uno de los packs de merchandising (CD+camiseta+cuaderno) pero quiero saber si el álbum estará firmado o tengo otra opción de comprar un álbum firmado.

¡Gracias por todo! Saludos!

Edited by Turboa

7 hours ago, Turboa said:

¡Hola, equipo! Estoy tan emocionado de escuchar el nuevo álbum.❤️Y tengo una pequeña pregunta: quiero comprar en la tienda de Mika española uno de los packs de merchandising (CD+camiseta+cuaderno) pero quiero saber si el álbum estará firmado o tengo otra opción de comprar un álbum firmado.

¡Gracias por todo! Saludos!

I think if you want a signed item, you have to buy the limited edition vinyl. It's the only item that is described as "signed" in the store.

Just checked Amazon UK and the album is available to pre-order as a digital download only. I'd be very surprised if they didn't sell physical versions, hopefully they'll be added soon. Couldn't find it yet on HMV.

Here are some links to other music shops that are selling his album:

https://www.fnac.com/a18667225/Mika-Que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Blanc-Vinyle-album#int=S:NonApplicable|NonApplicable|NonApplicable|18667225|NonApplicable|L1

This is the bundle with the stickers but I don't think it mentions anything about an autograph:

https://musicstation.be/products/que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-store-exclusive-marbled-blue-lp

Same applies to this link:

https://www.umusic.ca/collections/vinyl/products/que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-lp

CD and vinyls here, again no mention of autograph:

https://platenzaak.nl/products/que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-cd

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

OK. I told myself this month, I would spend nothing, and I already bought CD and limited edition vinyl (I couldn't resist, I still have nothing signed yet, it will be really nice in the living room of my studio). I really love the notebook too... It would motivate me a lot for my writing projects ! I know. I will try to make someone offers me that for Christmas  :lol3:

Oh, and I'm really happy with the stickers too. It's the kind of little extras I really appeciate !  

• Like 5

Just want to make people aware of something I've come across on ebay today. Most days I look for Mika merch and today I saw 2 listings for the signed album with the stickers, they were both around the £130 mark! (Whereas on Mika's shop the vinyl is €45.99)

Without proof I can't actually say if these sellers are scammers but I wouldn't recommend anyone buying from them. They also claim to be UK sellers, which I don't understand because at the minute there's still no shipping to the UK from Mika's French store.

So just be warned that just because Mika's album is available to pre-order doesn't mean that all listings on private selling sites are going to be genuine!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just want to make people aware of something I've come across on ebay today. Most days I look for Mika merch and today I saw 2 listings for the signed album with the stickers, they were both around the £130 mark! (Whereas on Mika's shop the vinyl is €45.99)

Without proof I can't actually say if these sellers are scammers but I wouldn't recommend anyone buying from them. They also claim to be UK sellers, which I don't understand because at the minute there's still no shipping to the UK from Mika's French store.

So just be warned that just because Mika's album is available to pre-order doesn't mean that all listings on private selling sites are going to be genuine!

But, the album isn't even released yet, what are they trying to sell? An order confirmation with the 'promise' of the album to follow? 

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I reported the listings I saw on eBay.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Hero said:

But, the album isn't even released yet, what are they trying to sell? An order confirmation with the 'promise' of the album to follow? 

I remember one of the descriptions did use the word 'pre-order' and also said something along the lines of "order may arrive later than expected release date." Yeah right, probably never!

7 minutes ago, silver said:

I reported the listings I saw on eBay.

Thanks for that, hopefully they'll be removed!

20 minutes ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

Gosh, I thought of a friend who works in Hungary/Austria who could have gotten me a copy of the vinyl, but those two countries also aren't on the shipping list 😢

@AmelieCharlotte I thought the UK shop was fixed now? https://shopuk.yomika.com/

If you're still having trouble, let me know.

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

:eek:

Good warning, CJ! I'll alert Mika's people, too - maybe they can help get these "alleged" scammers taken down.

12 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just checked Amazon UK and the album is available to pre-order as a digital download only. I'd be very surprised if they didn't sell physical versions, hopefully they'll be added soon. Couldn't find it yet on HMV.

Here are some links to other music shops that are selling his album:

https://www.fnac.com/a18667225/Mika-Que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Blanc-Vinyle-album#int=S:NonApplicable|NonApplicable|NonApplicable|18667225|NonApplicable|L1

This is the bundle with the stickers but I don't think it mentions anything about an autograph:

https://musicstation.be/products/que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-store-exclusive-marbled-blue-lp

Same applies to this link:

https://www.umusic.ca/collections/vinyl/products/que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-lp

CD and vinyls here, again no mention of autograph:

https://platenzaak.nl/products/que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-cd

Thanks, again, CJ. Very useful info. I saw the MP3 pre-order on US Amazon, but I have to believe they will eventually sell the physical CD, at the very least. Hopefully the vinyl, too! :crossed:

• Like 2

I was just wondering... do you think the merch items that are currently being sold in bundles will be later available separately, at some point? I really love the crewneck but buying a bundle did not make sense to me as I ordered a vinyl so I didn't really want a CD... :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

I was just wondering... do you think the merch items that are currently being sold in bundles will be later available separately, at some point? I really love the crewneck but buying a bundle did not make sense to me as I ordered a vinyl so I didn't really want a CD... :dunno_grin:

I really hope they will be. I was actually thinking today that it's likely that the merch will be available at some of the tour dates next year, I know that's a long time to wait but usually left over merch from gigs does get added to online stores. I guess it's a matter of just waiting and being patient (which we're good at, y'know being Mika fans... 😅).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I really hope they will be. I was actually thinking today that it's likely that the merch will be available at some of the tour dates next year, I know that's a long time to wait but usually left over merch from gigs does get added to online stores. I guess it's a matter of just waiting and being patient (which we're good at, y'know being Mika fans... 😅).

Lets wait then, we can do this, we can resist the temptation of buying the bundle! :lol3:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

It says exclusive and limited, but not sure if that refers just to the bundles or the individual items as well. :dunno: I also hope I might be able to get the notebook on the tour next year. I don't really need to have this book, it's more like "nice to have", but I guess if I really wanted it, I'd get it on the website, just to be sure. For the tour they'll probably have new merch, with the tour dates on it - also the one on the website feels a bit like "winter merch", from the colours etc., but maybe that's just me, and I'm hoping for a few more colours in Spring, haha! :lol:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, mellody said:

It says exclusive and limited, but not sure if that refers just to the bundles or the individual items as well. :dunno: I also hope I might be able to get the notebook on the tour next year. I don't really need to have this book, it's more like "nice to have", but I guess if I really wanted it, I'd get it on the website, just to be sure. For the tour they'll probably have new merch, with the tour dates on it - also the one on the website feels a bit like "winter merch", from the colours etc., but maybe that's just me, and I'm hoping for a few more colours in Spring, haha! :lol:

Well, outside Mika concerts, I like to wear black clothes no matter the season, so that's probably why I like this crewneck so much :lol3: 

We'll see then what they have in store for us.

Btw, the signed vinyl is sold out! 

obrázek_2023-10-19_005248344.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

Sorry @dcdeb I was hoping for one of the signed copies that are only on the French site. 

Oh, sorry. :(

1 hour ago, Vero Bott said:

I hope so, too. It's on my list of questions to ask!

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

Damn that went quickly! Any chance they'll do a 2nd run? 

Also on my list!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Hero said:

Damn that went quickly! Any chance they'll do a 2nd run? 

9 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Also on my list!

Wow that went fast!! I wonder how much they put up for sale to begin with. Don’t want to be giving him carpal tunnel syndrome now with all the vinyls he has to sign :aah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Unbelievable !!:jawdrop:

eBay

Signed Mika Que Ta Tête Fleurisse Toujours Blue Marble Vinyl LP French Pre Sale

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285520478816?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=R3r1xxo4QCK&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

GBP 99.99 + shipping cost

https://www.ebay.com/itm/355114603122?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ersehecwt8q&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

GBP 129.99 + shipping cost

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.bbf0e4e45b483fd0c3fc679a23dbf920.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

So it was of course also bought by scammers and not only by fans :sad:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So it was of course also bought by scammers and not only by fans :sad:

Yes, that what @TinyLove_CJ posted about above:

17 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Buyer beware. Scammers are everywhere. 

• Like 1