New Merch: Que Ta Tete Fleurisse Toujours - October 2023

mellody

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Wait, the France store doesn't ship to Austria? I thought they'd at least cover the EU area. I really can't get my head around all these differences! 

No, just few countries, found no logic in the list :blink:

I had to find a workaround to get the vinyl to Czechia, hopefully next week :crossed: :lol3:

• Like 3

Just wanted to mention that Amazon UK does sell the normal vinyls and cds now. I ordered the audio cd for£12.99 and the limited edition blue vinyl from the Mika UK store. Has anyone received any emails yet?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tusia said:

I ordered the audio cd for£12.99

You got a bargain then! Strangely Amazon is showing me the CD at £23.99!

8 minutes ago, Tusia said:

Has anyone received any emails yet?

I haven't yet. I'm going to give it till the end of the week before I contact them, this better not be the Bristol merch all over again :sneaky2:

So it wasn’t just me then? Bristol was a disaster for me too. I got my stuff after almost 2 months. They kept saying that they didn’t have it in stock. Hope this won’t be the case again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KAMI_83 said:

I don't know where to ask this question so I'll leave it here. :confused:

Screenshot_20231211-235605.thumb.png.92651c1a872e2158cf00380d8cff6210.png

I was checking out Mika's new merchandise on their official website, and I discovered this notebook, my question is: What exactly is this little book? I mean... what is its content or if they are leaves  Blank to write or what do you think it is? I'm kind of lost :blink:

Aid :flowers2:

Hi,

Quoting you here in the QTTFT merch thread, where we can discuss all of Mika's new merch!

The little book is simply a notebook with Mika's new logo design and going by the description on the French store I get the impression that the pages are all blank inside. It has 192 pages too, not bad for a little notebook!

(and I still wish they were available on the UK store! :sneaky2:)

If anyone has one I'd love to actually see some pictures of it!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

and I still wish they were available on the UK store

They're not? That's annoying. Maybe something to look out for on merch stalls at the gigs. 

But we were surprised at Bristol, no one expected special merch or realized a stall had been set up. @dcdeb - would his team be able to let us know in advance if any merch will be available at a gig? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hola,

¡Citándote aquí en el hilo de productos de QTTFT, donde podemos discutir todos los nuevos productos de Mika!

El librito es simplemente una libreta con el nuevo diseño del logo de Mika y siguiendo la descripción en la tienda francesa me da la impresión de que todas las páginas están en blanco por dentro. También tiene 192 páginas, ¡nada mal para un cuaderno pequeño!

(¡Y todavía desearía que estuvieran disponibles en la tienda del Reino Unido!  :sneaky2:)

Si alguien tiene uno, ¡me encantaría ver algunas fotos!

Thank you for your response, that helps me a lot     :lol3:

Well here in Mexico I see that it is available :cheer:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

They're not? That's annoying. Maybe something to look out for on merch stalls at the gigs. 

But we were surprised at Bristol, no one expected special merch or realized a stall had been set up. @dcdeb - would his team be able to let us know in advance if any merch will be available at a gig? 

There is supposed to be merch at the upcoming gigs. From what I've been told it may even be different merch than we've already seen.

Bristol was a real anomaly. Not sure why they surprised us with it -- I'm sure most of us would have bought it on the spot if we had known about it!

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi,

Quoting you here in the QTTFT merch thread, where we can discuss all of Mika's new merch!

The little book is simply a notebook with Mika's new logo design and going by the description on the French store I get the impression that the pages are all blank inside. It has 192 pages too, not bad for a little notebook!

(and I still wish they were available on the UK store! :sneaky2:)

If anyone has one I'd love to actually see some pictures of it!

IMG_9040.JPG    IMG_9041.JPG

IMG_9043.JPG

IMG_9044.JPG    IMG_9045.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Louiza said:

Does anyone know when the UK store will start shipping the cd/vinyl? 

My blue vinyl and CD arrived last week, I've also ordered the standard black one separately but I still haven't had a dispatch email for that yet. I'll give it a few days before I email the store. 

6 hours ago, Louiza said:

Also is there any possibility that the French store will at some point start shipping to more countries?

I have asked about this several times and have not gotten a definitive answer. I'm not sure what the actual problem is -- whether it's political, or it has to do with taxes and import fees, customs, or what. :dunno: The countries that are omitted seem so random.

In any case, the answer is "Who knows? Your guess is as good as mine." About the only thing I can suggest is that you ask someone in one of the countries that the French shop will ship to, to get something and ship it to you. Sadly, shipping costs are out of this world now, but unless you can be patient and hope that there's merch at the upcoming gigs, I don't know what else you can do. Sorry.

• Like 1

In the end I decided to order a bundle and get it shipped to my parent's house in Germany in the hopes it would arrive in time for me to pick up at Christmas.

I was positively surprised how quick it was, it only took about a week. Granted they only had to throw it over the border.

Now I just have to impatiently wait for Christmas eve to arrive!!

I agree that the only solution would be to ask a Mika friend who lives in one of those countries to ship it to you but I understand if people don't want to end up accidentally opening a Mika merch warehouse in the middle of Germany :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

I agree that the only solution would be to ask a Mika friend who lives in one of those countries to ship it to you

If nothing changes with the Mika stores then I'll probably go down this route after New Year too.

I just want to add too that although the UK store doesn't say anything about the holographic stickers with the exclusive blue vinyl, it does come with all three! Little bit strange that they don't mention that in the description but the stickers are there!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I have asked about this several times and have not gotten a definitive answer. I'm not sure what the actual problem is -- whether it's political, or it has to do with taxes and import fees, customs, or what. :dunno: The countries that are omitted seem so random.

In any case, the answer is "Who knows? Your guess is as good as mine." About the only thing I can suggest is that you ask someone in one of the countries that the French shop will ship to, to get something and ship it to you. Sadly, shipping costs are out of this world now, but unless you can be patient and hope that there's merch at the upcoming gigs, I don't know what else you can do. Sorry.

I wrote to the store in octobre, I received the following reply:

Hello Jana,
We thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, if you cannot find the destination country when entering your address, it is because we do not deliver to that country at the moment.  We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are actively working to expand this list, do not hesitate to return to our store regularly to check if the desired country is finally available.

We remain at your disposal for any questions or complaints relating to your order, do not hesitate to contact us.
We thank you for your understanding and patience,

Clara
uMusic - Customer Service

After two months nothing has changed.

• Sad 1

Hace 1 hora, CharlotteL dijo:

Al final decidí pedir un paquete y enviarlo a la casa de mis padres en Alemania con la esperanza de que llegara a tiempo para recogerlo en Navidad.

Me sorprendí gratamente lo rápido que fue, sólo tomó alrededor de una semana. Es cierto que sólo tuvieron que tirarlo por la frontera.

¡¡Ahora solo me queda esperar con impaciencia que llegue la Nochebuena!!

Estoy de acuerdo en que la única solución sería pedirle a un amigo de Mika que viva en uno de esos países que te lo envía, pero entiendo que la gente no quiera terminar abriendo accidentalmente un almacén de productos de Mika en el centro de Alemania.:D

Did they charge you any fees or tariffs because the package crossed the border? 

Edited by KAMI_83

56 minutes ago, KAMI_83 said:

Did they charge you any fees or tariffs because the package crossed the border? 

36 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

No there aren't usually fees for anything that crosses from France to Germany.

exactly, as it stays within the EU, it's no problem. Would be interesting to hear from those in the US, if they had to pay anything?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Exactamente, como permanece dentro de la UE, no hay problema. ¿Sería interesante saber de aquellos en los EE. UU. si tuvieran que pagar algo?

I don't know exactly why I haven't made purchases this far, but I want to make a purchase from UK to Mexico..:facepalm: safer if I pay tariff :blowup:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mellody said:

exactly, as it stays within the EU, it's no problem. Would be interesting to hear from those in the US, if they had to pay anything?

I didn't have to pay any customs or duty, just exorbitant shipping costs. On just the vinyl, no other merch, shipping was €35.62 They vinyl cost €49.99.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

51 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I didn't have to pay any customs or duty, just exorbitant shipping costs. On just the vinyl, no other merch, shipping was €35.62 They vinyl cost €49.99.

Maybe they paid for the duty fees and priced them in? :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally received the standard black vinyl from the UK store today! A nice little Christmas present to myself! :newyear:

Now I wonder if Santa will bring me that lovely lined vinyl storage set that I've been eyeing up for months and casually dropping hints about... 🤔 😁

Merry Christmas! 🎁 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Went to France to visit family for the holidays and had my Mika's parcel waiting for me. I ordered the bundle so I have the CD, the signed vinyl with the stickers, the notebook and the t-shirt. I am annoyed that Mika signed the plastic cover around the vinyl and not the vinyl cardbox.

• Like 1