Tour rumours 2024

Anna Ko Kolkowska

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well it should be in a new thread Tour Rumours 2024.

Sounds like Mika will be present at Glastonbury festival 26-30/06/2024.

To confirm.

image.thumb.png.a1834ac55d3a8a22056e6fc2b4409a08.png

I already saw this in an IG story today, by a fan, but actually, where is it from?! There are hundreds of artists listed on the Glastonbury website, but Mika is not on that list.

Just now, mellody said:

I already saw this in an IG story today, by a fan, but actually, where is it from?! There are hundreds of artists listed on the Glastonbury website, but Mika is not on that list.

I think this is just "a prediction", that's what I read somewhere

1 minute ago, Vero Bott said:

I think this is just "a prediction", that's what I read somewhere

yeah, but by whom? What's the source of this? Anyone can put together a fake poster, with the artists they'd like to see or they believe should play there. So it's a difference whether this was made by a fan, or if it appeared on some media website. The official Glastonbury poster is on their website, and Mika is not on that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, Corey posted it. He says it was in a news article? I think the website only shows the 2023 lineup. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well it should be in a new thread Tour Rumours 2024.

Sounds like Mika will be present at Glastonbury festival 26-30/06/2024.

To confirm.

image.thumb.png.a1834ac55d3a8a22056e6fc2b4409a08.png

All the tickets are already sold out for Glastonbury so it makes no difference

• Like 1

Just now, mellody said:

yeah, but by whom? What's the source of this? Anyone can put together a fake poster, with the artists they'd like to see or they believe should play there. So it's a difference whether this was made by a fan, or if it appeared on some media website. The official Glastonbury poster is on their website, and Mika is not on that.

Exactly, that's why I used "just", I don't think it's official. When I saw it on IG yesterday, I tried to find it somewhere else and found just this: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Yes, Corey posted it. He says it was in a news article? I think the website only shows the 2023 lineup. 

Ah, you're right, I hadn't checked the year! :doh:  That's weird, I heard it's already sold out - without even any info about the lineup?! :blink:

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

7 minutes ago, silver said:

All the tickets are already sold out for Glastonbury so it makes no difference

Well let's wait. Anyway the main tickets sale is finished. There will be some resales for sure.

But if Mika plays at this festival it would be a big circle he made since 2007. 

I am not sure if the line-up is already closed. I tried to find it on the official website.

Anyway I will not go.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ah, you're right, I hadn't checked the year! :doh:  That's weird, I heard it's already sold out - without even any info about the lineup?! :blink:

Glasto is a big deal, people go for the experience, with so many artists, bands and 'surprises' playing there's always something they'll enjoy. Website says 2 million people registered to buy tickets, but there's 'only' 200,000 ticket spaces, so it sold out almost instantly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There will be some resales for sure.

Yes, if anyone is interested in resale tickets make sure you're registered with them now. If you're not registered you can't get tickets. 

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am not sure if the line-up is already closed. I tried to find it on the official website.

The 2024 lineup has yet to be officially announced. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yes, if anyone is interested in resale tickets make sure you're registered with them now. If you're not registered you can't get tickets. 

"Tickets will cost £355 + £5 booking fee" :shocked: ... I think I'll pass. 🙈

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think it's not possible to register right now :dunno_grin::

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

image.thumb.png.43aef3cad724f6f8ef366e25d557a537.png

Hm, that's odd. When I read it earlier, I thought it said that registration closed prior to the main ticket sales this month, but then reopened once the main tickets were sold, ready for the April resale. But I can't find that now. :blink: I've asked them for clarification, will confirm back! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

When I read it earlier, I thought it said that registration closed prior to the main ticket sales this month, but then reopened once the main tickets were sold, ready for the April resale.

I saw this as well, but it doesn't seem that they reopened it. Thanks for asking! :huglove:

• Like 1

This is very exciting if it's true! If money was no object and Mika was 100% confirmed I'd snap a ticket up so fast!

It's been a dream of mine to go to Glastonbury for a long time now, to see artists/bands and also to experience the festival atmosphere too, but seeing Mika there would be the cherry on the cake!

• Like 3

Heard back from them about the registration:

Thank you for your enquiry. Registration is currently closed for the November ticket sale period, however it will reopen a little later in the year when it should be possible to submit a new registration for future ticket sales, including any resales!

So if anyone's interested in Glasto, keep your eye on the registration, complete it asap when it opens again (you have to upload a photo too), and cross your fingers for the resale.

BUT it looks as though the flyer above was just someone's wishlist posted on Reddit for fun, and not a real one issued by Glasto. Unless you've a burning desire and the money to spare, save your cash for the confirmed Mika gigs. :wink2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Hero said:

BUT it looks as though the flyer above was just someone's wishlist posted on Reddit for fun, and not a real one issued by Glasto. Unless you've a burning desire and the money to spare, save your cash for the confirmed Mika gigs. :wink2:

Registration costs nothing (except time😅 ) and if you buy a ticket (or rather manage to😅) and Mika won't be performing there, you can easily resell it as the demand is greater than the supply. :original:

If I let me persuadate to do a large translation job and therefore missed out on a lot of Mika stuff (interviews, discussions about songs etc.) because I didn't have time, I at least want to use the money for a Mika concert. 😅But I don't know yet whether I would really go. I'm still waiting to see where else Mika will be performing in the summer to decide when I should take my holiday.

31 minutes ago, Hero said:

Heard back from them about the registration:

Thank you for your enquiry. Registration is currently closed for the November ticket sale period, however it will reopen a little later in the year when it should be possible to submit a new registration for future ticket sales, including any resales!

Thank you for asking! :huglove:

12 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Registration costs nothing (except time😅 ) and if you buy a ticket (or rather manage to😅) and Mika won't be performing there, you can easily resell it as the demand is greater than the supply. :original:

Well, yes registration is free. But while the ticket can be returned for resale, it's a lot of money -£360 - to be out of pocket until any refund is processed, which could impact some people's ability to attend confirmed gigs elsewhere. I just didn't want anyone wasting their time/resources, if they didn't realise it's a fake list. :group_hug:

28 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Thank you for asking! :huglove:

You're welcome! 😘

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Well, yes registration is free. But while the ticket can be returned for resale, it's a lot of money -£360 - to be out of pocket until any refund is processed, which could impact some people's ability to attend confirmed gigs elsewhere. I just didn't want anyone wasting their time/resources, if they didn't realise it's a fake list. :group_hug:

Sure, I know. :original:  That's why I'm very grateful to you for asking. :huglove:

The resale does not start until April. I hope by then we will have a better plan of what Mika will be doing in the summer. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

On 11/24/2023 at 2:19 PM, Prisca said:

Sure, I know. :original:  That's why I'm very grateful to you for asking. :huglove:

The resale does not start until April. I hope by then we will have a better plan of what Mika will be doing in the summer. :original:

I know it's just a rumour and only a random person made the lineup but if you believe that Mika COULD be there as well, there are tickets going on sale on 10am UK time, so in 25 min:

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

However, there is written for "Inner & Outer Zone residents", so probably only for UK people in a certain zone...

Edited by Prisca

36 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I know it's just a rumour and only a random person made the lineup but if you believe that Mika COULD be there as well, there are tickets going on sale on 10am UK time, so in 25 min:

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

However, there is written for "Inner & Outer Zone residents", so probably only for UK people in a certain zone...

OK, I tried to get through and I got through, that's what it says:

Glastonburyregistration_1.thumb.png.02500788893d1a2d2d021642cc4f49ec.png

Glastonburyregistration_2.thumb.png.433a72e68616f28b5fecbd87446e8a03.png

As I understand it, you have to pay £25 if you cancel your deposit and the deposit itself is £75, so it's not worth it, since we have no idea if Mika will actually be there. :original:

And it won't also not work, since I don't have a registration number yet. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Sad 1

L'Association Musicalarue

https://www.musicalarue.com/2023/11/28/mika/

Mika on the 26th of July !!

• Vendredi 26 Juillet

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Another possible date: 

A French festival Musicalarue

On their website Mika is already scheduled for the 26th of July.

https://www.musicalarue.com/2023/11/28/mika/

image.thumb.png.d03973fd4c11456cca020c261de8b6a0.png

• Like 2