2024 - Mika @ Zénith Clermont-Ferrand, France, 26 February REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

Kumazzz

A bit of Love Today:

2 minutes ago, Perdchen said:

Does anyone remember the setlist? :)

we posted all the songs here that we could find, just look through the videos... I think there might be more tho? What about Jane Birkin, Apocalypse Calypso and Passager? I was sure he'd sing these...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

We have already snippets of:

Reveal hidden contents

thanks. I edited the list, 2 were missing. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

A bit of Love Today:

we posted all the songs here that we could find, just look through the videos... I think there might be more tho? What about Jane Birkin, Apocalypse Calypso and Passager? I was sure he'd sing these...

Maybe he will change a bit the setlist during the tour?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I forgot the first song!

And the last one on the list I haven't seen yet :bleh:

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

A bit of Love Today:

Found the setlist on Twitter:

Spoiler

20240226_225319.jpg

Wow, some unusual choices?! :shocked: seems he wanted to make sure no one got the first 5 right for the competition? :lmfao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hide contents

20240226_225319.jpg

Wow, some unusual choices?! :shocked: seems he wanted to make sure no one got the first 5 right for the competition? :lmfao:

seeing Talk About You on the setlist again warms my heart, it's a great song 🤩 but you're right, I never would have guessed it on the setlist😂😂

Edited by Péhl Tamás
  • Like 5

It's the moment, there it is !  The apocalypse calypso tour begins ! :cheer:  Gosh, I can't wait to have the complete setlist, the first reviews... I love what I see (but I don't hear, I don't want to hear the live versions of the tour before I'm here myself) I really can't wait to have the first impressions on this Apocalypse Calypso Tour ! :lol:

I wondered why there was a different hour for the Strasbourg and Lille ones, but I think I know : it's maybe because that's the end of winter holidays. Well, I don't care why he's making that, all I know is I now will be able to wait after the show in case Mika says hello, even if my brother and sister are back to school the day after. And that's great. :yes:

Also, I'm surprised there is "Popular song", I never heard it live yet so... I don't say no. 

• Like 6

Just now, PabloMena said:

Yeahhhh what about Apocalypse Calypso, Jane Birkin, Doucement, etc ? … or Origin of love :( 

wait, you're right. the french songs are on there, but I can't see Origin on the setlist. is this the first show in 12 years, where he hasn't played it? that's sad, it's an iconic song

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Péhl Tamás said:

wait, you're right. the french songs are on there, but I can't see Origin on the setlist. is this the first show in 12 years, where he hasn't played it? that's sad, it's an iconic song

yeah! Or tiny love :(  but its a great show :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Péhl Tamás said:

Hey, it's 20 - TWENTY - songs on the setlist! Are you really unhappy?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

Reveal hidden contents

20240226_225319.jpg

Setlist on 26 February 2024

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/deartinylove/status/1762229578590818796

26 February 2024

1. bougez
  2. apocalypse calypso
  3. talk about you
  4. sweetie banana
  5. feels like fire
  6. underwater
  7. relax, take it easy
  8. yo-yo
  9. jane birkin
  10. moi, andy et paris
  11. big girl
  12. popular song
  13. elle me dit
  14. 30 secondes
  15. grace kelly
  16. c'est la vie
  17. happy ending
  18. love today
  19.  any other world
  20. we are golden

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

noo, don't get me wrong, it's a loooong setlist and I'm really happy for it. it was just strange that he dropped Origin 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No. But Origin or tiny love are greats songs too , wishing they were part of the concert is not being unhappy. For my part, I am from South America and I have never attended a Mika concert, I was thinking about traveling to Europe which would mean a great investment, and I love all the songs but I would also love to listen for first time Origin of love, Tiny love or maybe good guys

• Like 1