2024 - Mika @ Zénith Clermont-Ferrand, France, 26 February REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

Kumazzz

Thanks a million for sharing @vanessa-love-mika :flowers2:

YouTube  @tbwktm

• Bougez
  • Apocalypse Calypso
  • Feels like fire
  • Moi, Andy et Paris
  • C'est la Vie
  • Love Today
  • Any Other World

Spoiler

Bougez

Apocalypse Calypso

Feels like fire

Moi, Andy et Paris

C'est la Vie

Love Today

Any Other World

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, dcdeb said:

OK, it is useless to try to resist. I have Bougez from Fanny also.

Also, the mother of the little boy who was onstage with Mika during one song has sent me her video of it. So cute.

Thank you❤️

• Happy Ending
  • Grace Kelly
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Relax

YouTube

Spoiler

Happy Ending

Grace Kelly

Elle Me Dit

Relax

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2024 at 3:43 PM, mellody said:
On 2/28/2024 at 3:28 PM, Noda said:

Hello 

Could you say to me What mika said after that ? 

Il a dit quand je faisais l'interview devant..... 

Qu’est-ce que mika a raconté après ça ? 

During the song Moi, Andy et Paris Mika said:
"When I started doing interviews about my last album in French, in an interview on RTL I also answered questions about this song. Obviously, the easiest answer is that it's a breakup song. And in interviews it goes very well and it's simple. But here, at home, in concerts, in front of you, I can be a little more real, and much more complex. This is a love song."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, JanaSK said:

"When I started doing interviews about my last album in French, in an interview on RTL I also answered questions about this song. Obviously, the easiest answer is that it's a breakup song. And in interviews it goes very well and it's simple. But here, at home, in concerts, in front of you, I can be a little more real, and much more complex. This is a love song."

Yes, there is a video on youtube by Vanessa. And there is this part almost at the end of the song.

Spoiler

mikainstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/C38U679LA6I/

mikasounds

And so, a new adventure begins. The Apocalypse Calypso Tour is finally here.

This has been like a BOLD new chapter: taking things musically and visually, to a completely new place. Allowing me to perform in a new way. It has been such an exciting project, using the opportunity of the new French album to reinvent my live universe. So many new elements and collaborations to tell you about. The nerves and emotions are flying high and we cannot wait to see you at one of the shows over the next few months. See you tomorrow Bordeaux! #apocalypsecalypsotour #mikalive #mikatour 

Francesco Prandoni

YouTube
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JanaSK said:

:wub2:

Opening act by SÔNGE

https://www.instagram.com/p/C33KAogLB7T/

Tournée des Zéniths

Is this real life?

C’était fabuleux de faire la première partie de Mika au @zenithclermontauvergne !

Je serai aussi de la fête sur les 11 prochains Zéniths :

Bordeaux, Lille, Rouen, Rennes, Brest, Strasbourg, Reims, Tours, Annecy, Grenoble, Lyon

Merci infini à @mikainstagram , @mel.p_tomboylab et @alias_prod 💙

• Like 1

YouTube links  by @Romy04 Thank a million :flowers2:

@romyblue528

• Sweetie Banana
  • Apocalypse Calypso
  • Bougez
  • Relax
  • Feels like Fire
  • Jane Birkin
  • Underwater
  • Moi Andy et Paris
  • Elle Me Dit
  • 30 secondes

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
On 2/29/2024 at 2:45 PM, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a million for sharing @vanessa-love-mika :flowers2:

YouTube  @tbwktm

• Bougez
  • Apocalypse Calypso
  • Feels like fire
  • Moi, Andy et Paris
  • C'est la Vie
  • Love Today
  • Any Other World

Reveal hidden contents

Bougez

Apocalypse Calypso

Feels like fire

Moi, Andy et Paris

C'est la Vie

Love Today

Any Other World

Thanks a lot again @vanessa-love-mika:mikalove:

Vanessa updated her YouTube Channel @tbwktm

1. Bougez
  2. Apocalypse Calypso
  3. Extrait Talk About You
  4. Sweetie Banana
  5. Feels like Fire
  6. Underwater
  7. Relax
  8. Yo Yo
  9. Jane Birkin
  10. Moi, Andy et Paris
  11. Extrait Big Girl
  12. Popular Song
  13. Elle Me Dit
  14. 30 Secondes
  15. Grace Kelly
  16. Love Today
  17. C'est La Vie
  18. Happy Ending
  19. Any Other World
  20. We Are Golden
  21. Finale Good Bye

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2024 at 12:59 AM, Kumazzz said:

YouTube links  by @Romy04 Thank a million :flowers2:

@romyblue528

• Sweetie Banana
  • Apocalypse Calypso
  • Bougez
  • Relax
  • Feels like Fire
  • Jane Birkin
  • Underwater
  • Moi Andy et Paris
  • Elle Me Dit
  • 30 secondes

Reveal hidden contents

@Romy04 has updated her YouTube Channel @romyblue528

Thanks a million for sharing !!!

1. Bougez
  2. Apocalypse Calypso
  3. Talk About You
  4. Sweetie Banana
  5. Feels like Fire
  6. Underwater
  7. Relax
  8. YoYo
  9. Jane Birkin
  10. Moi, Andy et Paris
  11. Big Girl
  12. Popular Song
  13. Elle Me Dit
  14. 30 Secondes
  15. Grace Kelly
  16. C'est la Vie
  17. Happy Ending
  18. Love Today
  19. Any Other World
  20. We Are Golden

• Like 2

Ohh @Kumazzz the way you did that list is such a great idea!!
Would it be a good idea to put this in the first post of the thread (instead of the link to the setlist perhaps)? That way you don't have to search at all if you want to rewatch a specific performance.

14 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Ohh @Kumazzz the way you did that list is such a great idea!!
Would it be a good idea to put this in the first post of the thread (instead of the link to the setlist perhaps)? That way you don't have to search at all if you want to rewatch a specific performance.

DONE !

Check the 1st page out, thank you.:bye:

3 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

DONE !

Check the 1st page out, thank you.:bye:

Wait but now the links are gone! I specifically liked that the list included links and that it showed what songs there are already entire videos on youtube of :)

6 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Wait but now the links are gone! I specifically liked that the list included links and that it showed what songs there are already entire videos on youtube of :)

OK, updated !

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=603ml0bZ2yc&t=176s

Hey, I watched Vanessa's video of Moi, andy & Paris youtube and wondered for a moment if Mika was (partly) lip syncing, first I thought there were only effects on his voice, but at 2:56, you hear his voice without him singing in the mic. I really wouldn't assume that (especially as it is not such a difficult song) but I was kind of surprised watching the video. However, I had a similar feeling, considering the effects on the voice on some other songs such as Apocalpyse Calpyso or Feels like Fire...Do you know what is done with the voice in these songs? It's a totally different feeling than with many other songs such as Happy Ending or 30 seconds or Grace Kelly :) I definitely don't think he is lip syncing all the songs but there is something different about the way his voice is recorded (not only the pitch of these songs)...

50 minutes ago, Perdchen said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=603ml0bZ2yc&t=176s

Hey, I watched Vanessa's video of Moi, andy & Paris youtube and wondered for a moment if Mika was (partly) lip syncing, first I thought there were only effects on his voice, but at 2:56, you hear his voice without him singing in the mic. I really wouldn't assume that (especially as it is not such a difficult song) but I was kind of surprised watching the video. However, I had a similar feeling, considering the effects on the voice on some other songs such as Apocalpyse Calpyso or Feels like Fire...Do you know what is done with the voice in these songs? It's a totally different feeling than with many other songs such as Happy Ending or 30 seconds or Grace Kelly :) I definitely don't think he is lip syncing all the songs but there is something different about the way his voice is recorded (not only the pitch of these songs)...

I haven't analyzed his performances in detail in regard to that, but generally I know that the choruses are often recorded versions, especially of the fast songs... I heard a few soundchecks from outside at festivals last year, and there it becomes obvious when it's just the band on stage but you can hear Mika's voice. :lol3: I think it gives him more freedom to run and jump and dance. I hadn't expected it from a slow song like Moi Andy et Paris, but well, it's a long show and he's very active, I guess some technical support can't hurt. :dunno_grin: As long as he doesn't do full playbacks of whole songs, but I don't think so. Back in the early days he was always very proud of singing live, so I'm sure he does it as much as it's possible and makes sense. About the effects you mention, it's no problem to add these to live vocals.

Btw, it's the best feeling when he stands next to you for a bit while he's in the crowd for Big Girl and you can hear his actual voice right there in front of you. :swoon:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Perdchen said:

Hey, I watched Vanessa's video of Moi, andy & Paris youtube and wondered for a moment if Mika was (partly) lip syncing, first I thought there were only effects on his voice, but at 2:56, you hear his voice without him singing in the mic

Ah yes, I know exactly what moment you're talking about, I noticed that too. He seems to have more backing tracks for the main vocals for most songs on this tour (I noticed it in Grace Kelly as well for example).

Most of what you hear still comes from what he's singing live, I think it just gives him a feeling of security and makes his voice sound fuller.

And it might also be a way to save a bit of energy so he doesn't have to use 150% of his vocal strength for every song and can focus on those difficult and acoustic moments like in Happy Ending or 30 Secondes.

• Like 3