2024 - Mika @ Zénith Clermont-Ferrand, France, 26 February REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

Kumazzz

Aghh, this is SO HARD! Trying to keep away from spoilers but also want to be part of it! Grr. This is why we need to be at the first gig in a tour! :doh:

1 hour ago, Bren said:

I officially surrender.. it took less than a day. I came here just to see the setlist and it's mindblowing. Too good to resist. Now on my way to see some videos :dog:

I'm still resisting - for now. Think I can hold out until April? :lmfao:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, jatspeedy said:

I saw someone post of video of Mika wearing it for Love Today!

thank you for the link! Stories by les_petites_photos_de_cecile

Spoiler

Relax

Underwater

30 Secondes

Happy Ending

Love Today

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I just saw a short clip of it. Here you go -- it's from @ margaux_freak on Instagram. She had a lot of nice clips, in fact, but they are all very much spoilerish so I haven't reposted them.

Thank you! That's what we have the spoiler function for... would be a shame if those stories got lost. :angelnot:

Spoiler

Bougez

Moi Andy et Paris

30 Secondes

Elle me dit

Grace Kelly

2x C'est la vie

Love Today

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

thank you for the link! Stories by les_petites_photos_de_cecile

Thank you! That's what we have the spoiler function for... would be a shame if those stories got lost. :angelnot:

thanks! 🩷 does anyine have videos of Apocalypse Calypso ?

6 minutes ago, PabloMena said:

thanks! 🩷 does anyine have videos of Apocalypse Calypso ?

Here's a clip that Deb posted!

19 hours ago, dcdeb said:

So... having said that... I didn't see any clips of this song yet (from Fanny), unless I somehow skipped over them:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

I filmed the full video! Not sure about the quality as I hadn't have the time to check them yet

Reveal hidden contents

I will post the rest of my vids later :) Now, I'm going to sleep. I almost had no sleep today and I have to go back to work tomorrow :sleep:

The full video of Bougez please🙏🙏🙏😍

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Does anyone share the video of Any Other World ?

I have

I sent you my full video of Any Other world  (my fav old song) in MP because I don't know how to hide ! 🙈

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Marab said:

I have

I sent you my full video of Any Other world  (my fav old song) in MP because I don't know how to hide ! 🙈

Use the eye symbol and then put your content in the little field that appears.

Screenshot_20240228_153120_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Noda said:

Hello 

Could you say to me What mika said after that ? 

Il a dit quand je faisais l'interview devant..... 

Qu’est-ce que mika a raconté après ça ? 

I'd love to know as well...

Also, I was wondering - the gap between the stage and the audience seemed bigger than usual - did you still have the feeling that there was a good connection between him and the audience, as he wanted to achieve? Tho I suppose how big that gap is depends more on the venue than on his show, so that might not say anything in regard to future shows.

15 hours ago, jajinka5 said:

The full video of Bougez please🙏🙏🙏😍

OK, it is useless to try to resist. I have Bougez from Fanny also.

Spoiler

Also, the mother of the little boy who was onstage with Mika during one song has sent me her video of it. So cute.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

INSTAGRAM videos by cath0258

1. Bougez, Talk about you, Sweetie banana, Underwater, Relax, YoYo, Jane Birkin,
  2. Big Girl, Popular song, Elle me dit, Grace Kelly, C'est la vie, Happy Ending, Love Today, Any Other World, We Are Golden

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They've posted this picture of the photo book in the merch shop, where Mika explains the concept of the tour: 

Spoiler

English:

Screenshot_20240228_171312_Chrome.jpg

transcript: 

The Apocalypse Calypsotour is a journey through my musical universe. A title that is as much a provocation to myself as it is a concept. In a world where anything and everything is possible, but also where everything is reset to zero. Love, hate, jealousy, fear, pride, and desire. Faced with the surreal idea of the end of days, what happens? We are scared, regretful, angry, confused. Are we also however freed from the everyday, more autonomous and, paradoxically, much more in communion with the others around us? Impossible to know but frightening to ask. I am portrayed as a firebird as in the coal mines. Part Angela Carter's novel "Nights at the circus" and in a kafkaesque and orwellian world, the surveillance eye is present. But there is also color, irreverence, and exuberant joy. Always a fine line between what is naif and joyful and what is darker and more unsettling. What we are expressing is a poetic resistance, a commitment to defend the freedom of expression of each and every one of us. The eye turns into a cloud and then becomes a flower. This idea of poetic balance and resistance is important. Often it's not just about the destination. We have to understand where we're coming from, and most of all with who we are going on our journey. Bon Voyage. Mika

French:

Screenshot_20240228_173110_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

They've posted this picture of the photo book in the merch shop, where Mika explains the concept of the tour: 

Reveal hidden contents

I added a transcript for the English version, because I find the text quite hard to read, with the picture in the middle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 2/26/2024 at 8:32 PM, Kumazzz said:

MERCH pic from

• Sweat: 60€
  • T-shirt: 35€
  • Porte-clés ( Key ring ): 10€
  • Affiche ( Poster ): 12€
  • Tasse (Cup ): 12€
  • Cd: 20€
  • Vinyle: 30€

GHRtoQgWwAAZ3kk.jpg.031bbb595902a42b0f29c3ffc090c9a7.jpg

Did they not have the tour book? I hope it's not just available online. But the Imaginarium Tour book was only available for a part of the tour as well, maybe it's not ready yet. :dunno:

The first concert of the Apocalypse Calypso Tour was simply amazing. :cloud:
A real surprise after another. I wish it never ended. How much energy and emotions!
The music, choreography, scenography, costumes, attention to detail, as only Mika, his band and his collaborators can do. I don't want to spoil the surprise to those who weren't present so I only share some photos that I made during the evening and advice to those who haven't yet done it, to buy the ticket for the next concerts, because the show is pure magic. :mikalove:

IMG_20240228_142250_417.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_717.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_556.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_577.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_488.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_667.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_629.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_803.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_830.jpg

IMG_20240228_142250_847.jpg

Screenshot_20240227_221355_Gallery.jpg

20240226_201827.jpg

Peachy_20240228_103945781.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

@Prisca did you camp outside? :aah:

Believe me, I wasn't the only one there with a sleeping bag. There was an icy cold wind blowing. And no, I didn't spend the night there. :lol3:

• Haha 1

Wow! :lustslow:  Thank you so much for sharing!!

I didn't want to know about the show beforehand. I've never been into social media or the internet stuff so I usually go in blank and get surprised. 

However, this forum makes it difficult not to peek. I was trying to be good but since I won't be able to attend the show this weekend (and I'll probably have to skip Paris and Berlin too :emot-sad:), I just couldn't resist!! 

It's one thing to wait a week.. a whole month is a different story..

It all looks great! and I'm just excited because I know pictures won't make it justice. (OMG Those costumes:jawdrop:).

• Like 3