hey, it's Amber!⚡️

Gintare

hii! not exactly new here but finally came around to introduce myself🥰 my name's Gintarė which means 'Amber' in Lithuanian, so i go by both names online. i'm 23 and taking a gap year between my bachelor and master studies right now. i've aways been fascinated by languages, have learned or at least tried to quite a number of them and hope to try more in the future😇

as for Mika, i grew up listening to his songs, yet the times he came to Lithuania, i didn't get to see him😢 after his amazing hosting of Eurovision, it all finally hit me properly haha and i made the decision to see him live, but it didn't work that summer😭 and then last summer, right after my friends and i booked our flights for Northern Italy trip, i realised he had a concert planned in Marostica only few hours away!! it was such a spontaneous decision and probably the best concert i've ever been to!😍💕

sometimes it's hard putting all that into words but his music, he himself and his energy gives me so much hope and inspires me to express myself more freely as well🤍🌈

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, linzijay said:

Hi @Gintare, nice to meet you! I know you said you aren’t totally new here but :welcomeani: :)

8 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Hello and Welcome! :)

Never too late for an Introduction haha. Mika definitely makes me feel more free and hopeful as well!

thank youu🥰 i'll try to be more active now!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Hi @Gintare and welcome :welcomeani: Now that you got the taste of a live Mika gig, it's hard to stay away :thumb_yello:

30 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hello @Gintare and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:Have a lot of fun here!!

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi @Gintare :bye:

That spontaneous decision probably won't be your last! Seeing Mika live is a true addiction! :biggrin2:

nice to meet you all!!💗 i'm actually seeing Mika again in Berlin😍 seemed so far away back in September but it's so soon already!!

• Like 3

On 3/7/2024 at 8:33 PM, Gintare said:

hii! not exactly new here but finally came around to introduce myself🥰 my name's Gintarė which means 'Amber' in Lithuanian, so i go by both names online. i'm 23 and taking a gap year between my bachelor and master studies right now. i've aways been fascinated by languages, have learned or at least tried to quite a number of them and hope to try more in the future😇

as for Mika, i grew up listening to his songs, yet the times he came to Lithuania, i didn't get to see him😢 after his amazing hosting of Eurovision, it all finally hit me properly haha and i made the decision to see him live, but it didn't work that summer😭 and then last summer, right after my friends and i booked our flights for Northern Italy trip, i realised he had a concert planned in Marostica only few hours away!! it was such a spontaneous decision and probably the best concert i've ever been to!😍💕

sometimes it's hard putting all that into words but his music, he himself and his energy gives me so much hope and inspires me to express myself more freely as well🤍🌈

Hello @Gintare:bye: Nice to meet you and, though you say that you aren't new here, welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Like you, I like to study the different languages of the world and is true, when you see Mika concerts you want to see its more... and more...and more...Happens when you enter in Mika world! :wub2:

And... I agree with you, Mika and his music make you feel free to express yourself! Mika helps me a lot every day throught his music though, maybe, he doesn't know this! :pinkbow:

I hope you'll have fun here! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 8:40 PM, Arianne921 said:

Hello @Gintare:bye: Nice to meet you and, though you say that you aren't new here, welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Like you, I like to study the different languages of the world and is true, when you see Mika concerts you want to see its more... and more...and more...Happens when you enter in Mika world! :wub2:

And... I agree with you, Mika and his music make you feel free to express yourself! Mika helps me a lot every day throught his music though, maybe, he doesn't know this! :pinkbow:

I hope you'll have fun here! :thumb_yello:

i was sure i replied to you and only now realised i haven't!! sorryy🥹 hi to you too!

On 4/6/2024 at 9:04 PM, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany

hii! so we've probably been to the same berlin concert then🥰

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gintare said:

i was sure i replied to you and only now realised i haven't!! sorryy🥹 hi to you too!

Don't worry! It happens! :lol3:

I hope you'll have a good time here!:thumb_yello:

• Like 1