New Mika fan

Salut à tous! I've been a Mika fan for about a month now. I just discovered this fan club. I'm actually pretty proud of myself that I've became a fan of Mika and happy about knowing that he's real. Bonne journée les fans de Mika 

• Like 7

:welcomeani:@Petite Madame

Welcome to the MFC !!

Enjoy the FORUM, if you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, you can come here and ask.

Any pictures, videos, interviews in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person... :bye:

• Like 4

Hello @Petite Madame and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Oh...your opinion is curious...

Why did you think Mika is unreal? :huh:

I think he's a real person, otherwise who was the person we have seen, listened and met so far at the concert? And who is the coach at "The Voice"? :dunno:

I  hope you will have fun in MFC... and, by the time, I hope you'll definitely think that Mika is real! :das::biggrin2:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 10:16 PM, Petite Madame said:

Salut à tous! I've been a Mika fan for about a month now. I just discovered this fan club. I'm actually pretty proud of myself that I've became a fan of Mika and happy about knowing that he's real. Bonne journée les fans de Mika 

Hi :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:

Yes Mika is for real but I think you mean he feels like a dream before you actually attend your first gig because this how I felt too. Because his voice, his looks, his whole universe, his personality is so amazing that he seems too good to be true like a dream. And yet when your dream comes true at your first gig, when you finally see and hear him live and your dream comes true and you feel home like never before you know Mika exists for real :mikalove:At least it was that way fot me when I was at Beauregard festival and absolutely blissful to the point that I dreamt about Mika all night long after the concert :cloud:

I still have that feeling too sometimes like when I was watching him on my pc ast Eurovision and I was thinking omg he agreed to let me hug him and he hugged me back :wub2: and it was a Mika dream that came true too :wub2:

I hope lots of your Mika dreams come true too :hug: 

• 2 weeks later...