Introductions

Hello everyone!

I’m new here and I have to say I’m not great at introductions. I’ve been a MIKA fan for a while now, but I have only just really gotten into my MIKA phase properly — I absolutely love MIKA and I can’t wait to become part of the MFC! I have already spent a while on here exploring and I am already loving the community. I have a CD that I always listen to in my car of Life in Cartoon Motion (I know it’s hard to believe that I still have a CD player:lol:), and my favourite song is Tomorrow :fisch:!! I have heard great things about this fan club from my friends (apparently this is the best place in the world!) and I hope I can contribute well to this community as I think I have finally found my people. While writing, my tea has turned so cold that it has literally become ice tea so I think I will reheat it and cuddle up in a chair with it to read my new entertainment: MFC posts. :tea:
Zita <3

• Like 8

Hi and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

2 minutes ago, CupOfT21 said:

I know it’s hard to believe that I still have a CD player:lol:

So do I... and I never got rid of my record player either, which is good now, with the comeback of vinyls! :lol3: We just have to wait until CD's will be the latest trend again, it all comes back! :lol: (and personally I prefer to have my favourite music on a physical medium rather than just digitally, it feels more valuable that way. :dunno_grin:)

Anyway, welcome here, and have fun! :biggrin2: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

Hi and :welcomeani: @CupOfT21  

I still collect CDs too, not just Mika's! :biggrin2:

You'll meet plenty of like minded people here who all love Mika, and if you have any questions about the forum just ask! 😊

• Like 2

Hello @CupOfT21 and :welcomeani: to the MFC!

27 minutes ago, CupOfT21 said:

(I know it’s hard to believe that I still have a CD player:lol:)

Collecting CDs (especially MIKA CDs) is one of my favorite hobbies, so I will admit I actually have a couple of CD players myself :biggrin2:

Have fun being an MFC member!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I still collect CDs too, not just Mika's! :biggrin2:

So do I. Apart from Mika’s CDs though, most of them are Christmas CDs and operas that I used to listen to as a child.:harp:

• Like 1

:welcomeani:@cupboardlove Welcome to the MFC !

If you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, you can come here and ask.

Any pictures, videos, interviews in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person... :bye:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone! 

I just wanted to thank you all for your comments and I am sooo grateful for this warm welcome from everyone — I will admit that my friends were right. This is definitely the best fan club ever! Thank you all so much! :lol: 
Zita <3

:tea:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, CupOfT21 said:

and my favourite song is Tomorrow :fisch:

I already like you very much, mine too! :hi5:

Welcome and have fun around :welcomeani:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi guys! 

17 hours ago, CupOfT21 said:

So do I. Apart from Mika’s CDs though, most of them are Christmas CDs and operas that I used to listen to as a child.:harp:

Me too! I’ve only got one MIKA one though… 😞 

:cloud:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Porcelain Peacock said:

I’ve only got one MIKA one though… 😞

As someone (I wonder who :lol:) once said, “relax, take it easy”. You’re no less of a MIKA fan. <3

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hello @CupOfT21 

Welcome to MFC! :welcomeani:

Sorry for the delay....and don't worry, me too, I still have some CD too, expecially those of Mika's ...you are not alone! :wink2:

It's true, MFC is a very special place! :yes:

I hope you have a good time here! See you around! :bye:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 2