Glasgow

kath

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to email my friend's friend tonight - the one who works at Barrowlands, just to get info like - where is the stage door, when do they arrive, how long til they come out at the end etc. Anything else I should ask?

Yes, where is Mika's dressing room and can she build a secret trap door into it now please!

Yes, where is Mika's dressing room and can she build a secret trap door into it now please!

They are bound to have burly security men lying in wait for us!

You, for trying to break into his dressing room.

And me, for trying to touch his hair and cling to his leg.

Oops forgot to attach!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Brings back many a happy memory!

I too am pleased that we are both Bruce fans! (I do keep trying to tell Dave that I don't have a completetly one track mind at the moment!)

They are bound to have burly security men lying in wait for us!

You, for trying to break into his dressing room.

And me, for trying to touch his hair and cling to his leg.

Burly security men sound good to me too!

Leezy had a good idea, kind of a joke, but she suggested that with the remaining material, we should make skirts for ourselves. Why don't we do something with the extra, and all wear a piece??

Yes, I had thought about that too! I think skirts would be great..........because we would all match then, what with the t shirts.........but we would need more than a left over piece for mine.......and whats more, I never wear skirts! (could probably make an exception mind!) I had wondered about berrets!

OK Girls (and any guys!) time to revive this thread as May 16th is fast aproaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have been in touch with Robertina about the mika Fan club banners and hopefully now have that in hand. I think me and Satu will be able to do them next week.

OK Girls (and any guys!) time to revive this thread as May 16th is fast aproaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have been in touch with Robertina about the mika Fan club banners and hopefully now have that in hand. I think me and Satu will be able to do them next week.

oh kath - where is the graphic?? dcdeb and i want to make one here too!

oh kath - where is the graphic?? dcdeb and i want to make one here too!

You just click on the image at the top of the page (right click) I have just saved it then I will print it out and Robertina said just take it to a shop and have it printed to A3 (don't know what that would be with you Tootch)Robertina said Suuny was fine about permission so I guess we don't need to ask him again.

You just click on the image at the top of the page (right click) I have just saved it then I will print it out and Robertina said just take it to a shop and have it printed to A3 (don't know what that would be with you Tootch)Robertina said Suuny was fine about permission so I guess we don't need to ask him again.

A4 is the normal sheet of paper you use in printers and so on.

A3 is a doubled A4 in dimensions.

Hello, everybody I'm french (Paris) and I have the chance to see Mika in Glasgow with a friend :roftl: ...the problem is that I don't find an "auberge de jeunesse" anymore, all places have been sold :shocked: so I would ask if someone knows an hostel's adress not too expansive and not too far from the concert place... Sorry for my bad english...Thank you!!!

Hello, everybody I'm french (Paris) and I have the chance to see Mika in Glasgow with a friend :roftl: ...the problem is that I don't find an "auberge de jeunesse" anymore, all places have been sold :shocked: so I would ask if someone knows an hostel's adress not too expansive and not too far from the concert place... Sorry for my bad english...Thank you!!!

laurence, I will have a think and post back later.

Thank you so much! I try to find but all the hostels are full!!! It's amazing...If I could imagine that I would take my reservation earlier...I hope to find a solution... maybe all the propositions aren't on internet or there will be some standing down

Thank you so much! I try to find but all the hostels are full!!! It's amazing...If I could imagine that I would take my reservation earlier...I hope to find a solution... maybe all the propositions aren't on internet or there will be some standing down

I'm sure there will be a room somewhere, Glasgow has loads and loads of hostels etc. I'm off now, but will post later.