Glasgow

kath

BTW has anyone given Rainbow Sky her medication yet this morning!?

:shocked:HEY!!! :bleh::roftl:

~*The Mika package has left the building*~

It is now on it's way to Scotland, lucky little bugger. I tried to fit myself inside, but alas, the box was not quite big enough. :thumbdown:

Good luck with the troosers. Can someone please send me a little scrap of tartan? :naughty:

Aussie :insane:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

christ now i wish i`d kept my mouth shut ! i feel a wee bit guilty now i cant sew for the life of me . wouldn`t we be better just making up a box of scottish treats it would be so much easier . even if we got the trousers made for us it could take up to 6 weeks they wouldn`t be ready for the concert . im so sorry for even mentioning tartan trousers im going through a crazy period in my life & my happy pills havent kicked in yet

scg, your idea is BRILLIANT! Inspirational! You would give Sivan and Robertina a run for their money any day! I LOVE IT! All I could come up with was nothing!

Tartan Trouser thread (no pun intended, it just happened!) now started! Check it out!

Rainbow Sky.......well done for getting the package off........and before your medication too!

Right Satu.....we will send them over to you for the buttonhole!

scg, your idea is BRILLIANT! Inspirational! You would give Sivan and Robertina a run for their money any day! I LOVE IT! All I could come up with was nothing!

Tartan Trouser thread (no pun intended, it just happened!) now started! Check it out!

Rainbow Sky.......well done for getting the package off........and before your medication too!

Right Satu.....we will send them over to you for the buttonhole!

BTW wasn't sure where to put it so it is in Chat about Mika

Oh great! Woooo!

This's getting official! :D

There must be easier way for the button hole lol!

(Even I'd love to sew a perfect button hole to his pants! :))

Maybe you could come a day early to do the button hole!

Haven't read the whole thread yet but was thinking if you are going to dress something outrageous to the gig? :D

I remember I saw somekinda note of Mika wanting his fans to dress as outrageously as possible for the gigs in May...

Planned something already?

And are we going to gather up before the gig? :)

Hi Satu, me and leezy and kath are going to wear t-shirts with lollipops on the front and our forum names underneath, and on the back it's going to have 'Hey! What's the big idea?'

Do you want us to get one for you too? It will cost about £25 (expensive I know) and we will need to know whether you want a v-necked t-shirt, normal t-shirt or spaghetti strap t-shirt.

Where are all my girls at?!

GITB- I like the sound of those shirts! You lot are just too crafty and clever! :wink2::punk:

I think the Tartan Trews thread kinda temporarily took over from here - and they are all so busy - work, families etc - I am soooooooooo lazy!!! :boxed::naughty:

Sounds good!

It's kinda lot from a shirt for me tho...

I think I'll need to invent something that fits with my budget... :blush-anim-cl:

If I can't sew a monkey suit, then you can be sure Im wearing lots of colour! :naughty:

Hey Rainbow, Wendi & Satu!

I am a bit snowed under at the moment and totally knacked! Having just had 2 weeks away from the normal school/nursery runs, I am now back to college 2 nights a week, my placement on a thursday, assessments coming up, getting kids to football, gym classes etc. Once I get everything cleared at home I am too knacked by the time I catch up on the threads to actully post on them! Will hopefully have some energy back by next week! Speak soon! x

No excuses! Mika is our life.

*sings*... in any other world... THERE IS NO OTHER WORLD, PEOPLE! Mika IS the world!!

*does muscle man poses* and I have no idea why. Just getting into the moment.

I think I'll go and have my medication now. :naughty: